On a Night Like This - Cover

On a Night Like This

Copyright© 2002 by Hooterz

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Following on from "Birthday Treat", this is another of the "scenarios" imagined and shared beween my "lover" and I.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Size   Violence  

"ohhhhhhhhhh god, yes" his cock had felt fucking good, my pussy knew it and had responded to this old cock like i would never have imagined. As he withdrew his spent dick from me inching it out slowly so i could feel it pulling at the stickyness of my cunt walls, i let out a loud and obviously well pleasured moan as i looked at him and smiled, my earlier disgust at his aging body now replaced with wantoness and hunger for attention. He slapped my thigh and said "there is plenty more of me left for you yet hun, but im going to make you earn it from here on in" He went back to the bar and grabbed another beer, this one he drank quickly, replacing the salty sweat his body had dripped over me during our fuck.

I heard rustling and bodies moving and turned to watch, there you were, still restained in your seat, blindfolds and gag still in place as one of the barmaids was gyrating her near naked body over you, brushing her bare breasts in your face as you attempted to capture them against your lips. Feeling her nipples poking through the silky scarf that bound your mouth, her hands firm on your shoulders and her thighs straddling above your own as she danced for you. Blind to the vision of her, your sense of touch took over as her limbs rubbed against you. Your cock at full attention, her g string covered mound teasing your swollen head with quick jutting movements against it. A spotlight flickered on from the roof directed at the two of you. Now taking centre stage for everyones enjoyment.

I was then directed to the big screen where the cameras had zoomed in on your cock and shining for all to see were masses of pre cum oozing out across your head, with each touch of your dancers pussy to your cock more spilled out and your rampant cock was springing around on its own. You tried to thrust up to touch her more but your thighs were also bound down, giving you absolutely no control. You felt her nipples against your chest as she leaned into you and ran her cunt from your knees all the way up your thighs to your cock.

I was soooooo fucking excited watching this women torment you this way, i could see how close you were to exploding and i hoped she was going to finish you off by impaling herself on you and riding your cock, knowing how you like it like that. Ron stepped back around to the side of me blocking my view of your impending orgasim, i turned my head to look through the crowd when he slapped me hard on the side of my face, demanding my attention when in his presence. The sting of his slap and the pulsing of my pussy left me stunned as i tried to responded to his question. He started sucking on my breasts, mauling them with his hands as he intermittantly asked how much i was enjoying watching you getting teased. He was biting hard on my nipples as i responded moaning to him that i wanted to watch you cum with her. "you want to see them cum" or do you "need to see them cum??" he asked. "Ohhhhh Ron, I NEED to see them cum", i wimpered. "mmmmm good girl" he replied still sucking at my tits and lowering his hand down to my cunt. "youll need to let Ron, have some more fun with you while you watch, if you really want to see them cumming. " oh yes fuck me Ron, fuck me while i watch them fuck" i said as he smirked at me and headed down to the bottom of the table again. Now i could turn back the screen and saw her g string had been torn off and she already had the head of your cock in her hands and was vigorously rubbing it along her slit. Ron had lowered his face and was grinding it in hard lapping at my pussy sucking on my clit and pushing his long rough tongue deep into my cunt, licking the soft walls of my hole.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.