On a Night Like This - Cover

On a Night Like This

Copyright© 2002 by Hooterz

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Following on from "Birthday Treat", this is another of the "scenarios" imagined and shared beween my "lover" and I.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Size   Violence  

"Ok babe, if you're sure i'm not going to get in the way, i'll tag along to your boys night" I say, laughing you say oh its not a boys night babe, youll be more than welcome, no one will object i promise you" somehow i just knew i was being set up, but like many times before i decide to trust in you and your plans. After all everything you had ever surprised me with had always been beneficial to me in one way or another.

We seemed to be driving for miles before you mentioned that this boys night actually involved alot of guys youd never even met before yourself so was sure to be interesting, was just something one of your customers had mentioned to you and you had instantly wanted to get involved in for our mutual expereince. You had thought perhaps you should have filled me in a little more but like always decided to chance it.

Finally you pull the car in to the car park of an old warehouse establishment, and look for my reaction, im not concerned and we make our way around looking for the entrance. Your "customer" came meandering out from behind a container still shaking his cock after taking a leak, crudely after saying "gidday" to you, he looks at me at says he "may as well keep it out cos it aint gonna fit back in his pants for long", to which i notice he starts stroking his cock and aiming it towards me encouraging me to look at it as it swells rapidly.

"Gezus mate, give us a chance to get in and have a look around will ya" you say and smile putting your arm around me and encouraging me past him, but my feet are cemented to the spot, unable to take my eyes of this man and his growing erection. Noticing my fixation, he walks closer to me and pulls at my hand placing his rigid cock in it. You step behind me and smile, thinking this was way more than you expected so soon, but looked like a very promising evening going my initial reaction! within an instant i drop to my knees on the dirty dusty ground and grab at his arse and pull him and his throbbing cock closer to my mouth, kissing and flicking my tongue over his engorged head, as he begins to moan i draw him in deeper feeling his shaft filling my mouth and his head bobbing at the back of my throat.

I pull away briefly to look at you, your smiling, rubbing your cock through your jeans, and i nod at you that i think you can go on in and know ill be in soon. with that you lean down to me kiss my lips hard, pushing your tongue into my mouth then walk away.

I feel his hands grasping at the side of my head and forcing himself back into me, telling me its time to finish what i started. with one sudden pulverising thrust his whole cock is deep in my mouth, his balls at my chin and im soaking up his sweat, my lips are clenched at the base of his cock and i swirl my tongue over the entire length of him, his grip on my head so tight, he is so close to comming he wants to make sure i take his load good and swallow it all down for him. its only now i feel my thighs becomming wetter and wetter my pussy slickens up as i get hotter from taking this strange cock in my mouth and feeling it twitching ready to spill its seed, the cold air blowing over us, dust storms rising from the dirty dusty gravel yard we are in the middle of. his moanning getting louder and gruntier his grip on my head tightening as his cock is furiously fucking my mouth as i reach down to my now aching pussy trapped inside my jeans and rub my mound vigourously.

The start of his cum beginning to spurt of of his slit sending me over my body riding through wave after wave of an orgasim as he fills his seed in me. hot creamy and loads of it, struggling to swallow to meet his flow his hands holding tight on my cheeks clenching them closed his forcefullness exciting me to another rush of juice escaping my cunt. My lips milking his cock empty before he pulls away closes up his pants turns walks away leaving me there soaked in my own cum, breathless and my pussy aching to be filled.

Still panting i lay back on the cold stoney ground, the moon and stars in the sky a blur as i undo my jeans and pull them down feeling the night air blow over my swollen cunt.

He walks back to the warehouse, finds you near the bar, slaps your arm in a matey way winks and smiles telling you hes just had the best fucken blowjob ever and that you are one lucky son of a bitch to have a mouth like mine to go home to.

You notice also that i havent come into the place and decide to come look for me and skull back your drink and head for the door as you come around the corner you can hear moaning and agonising wimpers unsure of whether it be pleasure or pain, you quicken your pace and race towards where you left us earlier. stopping when you can see me laying on the ground covered in dust and two other men standing on either side of me. You instinctively think they have hurt me and are surprised as you get closer to see im ok, more than ok.

In my moment of need i had grabed one of the largest stones from the ground and had begun thrusting it at my wet and horny pussy the stone was slick from my cunt juice and you watch as more and more of it dissapeared into me. The two men had arrived and found me there and had proceeded to enjoy the show, taking their cocks out and beginning to wank themselves off over me. They werent hurting me at all, they were encouraging me, although i was oblivious to their own actions for the most part, my mind lost in the feel of the cold dirty stone and the gravel from it covering my pussy lips and entering my cunt.


The scene surprised you, although you well know when i get turned on nothing stops me from indulging. Haven taken your friends cock in my mouth so soon after arriving had excited you, but now this was something else. It was making you hard seeing how these two new men were enjoying "your womans" exhibition and your cock started thinking for you as you knelt down at my head leaned over me and began to raise my shirt and pull down the cups of my bra exposing my jutting breasts and nipples to them, cupping them in your hands and groping at them.

The you spin around and straddle me your knees at my shoulder level your cock springing to attention and brushing across my lips. With one hand you grab at my hair forcing my head and mouth to directly take your cock, with your other hand you reach down to my cunt and pull the stone from between my swollen cunt lips and part them with your fingers, plunging four of them deep inside me, as i contract around them. "oh yeah guys, shes nice and tight, very fucken wet, you wanna have a go at her" you ask. Dont need to ask a second time, as they guys fight to get in first, the largest of them drops his pants right down, drops to his knees between my legs and rubs the head of his dick against my clitty.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.