Bride - Cover

Bride

Copyright© 2002 by davedax

Chapter 28

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28 - on her release from prison, a mother is met by her son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The next day we got up early and ate a leisurely breakfast in the garden whilst putting ideas to each other and once again it was mum who came up with the winner!

"I think I know how we can get them built free of charge"

"You're joking aren't you?"

"No" she giggled like a little girl, "Realistically there's enough room for about five rows of four chalets right?"

"Right" Jill and I nodded our agreement,

"So we approach a reputable company and offer them four chalets in return for building all of them" She sat back in her chair, looking very pleased with herself.

"Just like that?"

"Yep, just like that"

"What if they turn us down?"

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it, let's go down and have a word with Fred, he seems to know everyone around here"

"God anything for a drink" Jill laughed, "Mine's a lager!"

Fred at the pub knew just the man, which didn't surprise me in the least,

"He's got the money all right Tommy, that's not a problem and he's very interested, the problem is getting some reliable lads"

"How do you know he's interested Fred?" I said with a grin, "You haven't asked anyone yet"

He thought about it for a moment, the put out his hand,

"You're on mate" he said laughing, "I know just the company that'll do it"

"Brilliant Fred" mum said, "Who is it?"

Fred laughed and poured us all another drink,

"Dunno luv, I haven't formed it yet"

We all shook his hand!

We found out that Fred was a widower and now that he was going to be kept busy throughout the winter, he asked mum if she'd be interested in some part time work in the pub, she got embarrassed and looked a bit uncomfortable and Fred apologised immediately,

"I'm sorry Polly, I didn't mean nothing, it's just well you know, I thought you might be good for trade, that's all!"

"Fred, I'd love to honestly, but I'm pregnant"

Completely unabashed, he laughed out loud,

"Well at least you're honest gal, I tell you what, you come and work here and when you get tired or feel like packing it all up, just let me know"

Ever the businessman, he added with a grin,

"Cash in hand mind, I don't want none of that maternity leave nonsense, what do you say gal?"

Mum looked at Jill and I and we both saw in her eyes that she wanted it, so we nodded out agreement.

"When do I start Fred?"

Well as you already know, the three of us like a little drink occasionally, so we just had to celebrate our deal, the girls went out shopping (again) while I went with Fred's rotovator and attacked the garden at the other side of the cottage to where the chalets would go.

To be fair, I asked them to go and buy a barbeque, the garden was perfect for one, I'd already decided it was going just at the corner of the patio wall, where it met what remained of the fence.

"Get one of those big gas ones mum" I added, "We might as well get a good one and it will last us"

By the time they returned, I'd done at least a quarter of an acre and I was very hot and sticky and was ready for a shower, but mum surprised me by taking my hand and leading me to one side.

"Tommy, Fred's asked me to have a drink with him and I said I thought that would be nice, would you mind?"

I must admit that yes, at first I did mind, but it took me just a second to realise that here was a fully grown woman asking her son's permission to have a drink with a man more her own age!

"Mum, I don't mind at all, why do you think you have to ask me?"

"I'm just giving you the chance to say no, Tommy, after all I'm carrying your child and if you say no, then that's the end of it!"

"Do you like him mum?"

"Of course I do" she giggled, "He's not much older than me and I think he's a lovely chap"

"Well what are you waiting for?" I grinned in spite of what I felt, "Go for it mum"

"What if he asks me to stay?"

I smiled in exasperation, "Mum, do you accept that I love you?"

She nodded,

"Do you accept that I'm not your bloody captor, your boss or your bloody father?"

She started to laugh as she nodded,

"Well then for God's sake go and have a drink with the man and at the end of the day mum, you do what you want to do, can I just ask that if you're going to stay with him, you phone us to let us know?"

"I love you Tommy" she said very quietly,

I kissed her gently,

"I love you too mum and I always will"

Slapping her bottom, I said with a laugh, "Now go and spread that brilliant smile of yours around, go on"

I actually fell in love with Jill that night, she was pretty quiet as we set up the barbeque together, until I pulled her to me and kissed her,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.