Bride
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2002 by davedax

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27 - on her release from prison, a mother is met by her son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Shopping with those two was a revelation, between us we had three shopping trolleys and we filled them all to overflowing, even then mum turned her charm on a lad and sent him for another one!

I was the muggings who had to push two bloody trolleys round the place trailing after two very horny women dressed in identical denim shorts and tight pink vest tops, who giggled as they discussed in detail the merits of various cucumbers, bananas and anything else that even remotely resembled a penis!

Even at the checkout I was teased unmercifully by Jill casually stroking mum's sexy little bottom as we waited our turn in the queue, but I got my own back on them by chatting to a very pretty young assistant who helped pack our bags.

If looks could kill, the poor girl would have been struck down there and then by a bolt of lightning, but she knew the score and laughed it off in good humour.

When we got home a delivery van was already there waiting for us with the fridge and the freezer and all the other electrical goods we'd purchased earlier on in the morning (we'd paid extra for quick delivery, but that was super quick)

We spent the rest of the day putting everything away and went to bed finally around midnight, shattered but happy, well who wouldn't be happy falling to sleep between two naked, sexy women?

I was first to wake up the following morning and padded silently into the bathroom for a shave, it was a bit awkward because there wasn't a mirror so I didn't see whoever it was who sneaked up silently behind me until two hands encircled my waist and moved lower to grip my penis lightly.

"Whoever that is" I laughed, "You've got six months to stop it, then I'm calling the police"

"Long enough darling" said mum and ran her tongue deliciously into the crack of my bum.

"Hey put my fiancé down" Jill's voice came from somewhere below and I gasped as mum fed my cock into her mouth!

"Jill" I moaned, "I need to pee and I've not had a shower yet!"

"Mmmm, I can tell" she giggled, "You're all hot"

"And sweaty" added mum before pulling my cheeks apart and tonguing my anus deeply.

It wasn't a comfortable position, but obviously Jill wasn't going anywhere so I relaxed my bladder muscles and let it flow into her mouth, never once did her eyes leave mine as she swallowed hungrily.

Even after the flow had eased she kept my cock in her mouth, sucking and licking until with a shudder, I came and sat back on the edge of the bath watching as she and mum swapped my cum in a searing hot kiss!

After recovering we cooked a huge breakfast and ate it outside in the sun and then I set to work in the garden, the greenhouse was first because as winter was approaching I wanted to be able to plant some seeds inside and see if I could manage to maintain an all year round crop of tomatoes.

By mid morning I'd erected it and installed all the glass and shelving that I thought I'd need and set about clearing all the overgrown weeds at the back of the cottage, it was a mammoth task and by mid afternoon I was shattered and my hands were full of little scratches.

The girls hadn't been idle either, they'd been decorating a room we'd decided would be used as a nursery, it was between what would eventually be mine and Jill's room on one side and a slightly smaller room, which would be mum's on the other.

They'd done really well, the room looked beautiful, all pink and with teddy bears and furry little creatures as part of the wall paper, it looked beautiful, but I think we were all thinking ahead to the day when we would have to take to our own rooms.

As if reading my mind, mum squeezed my hand,

"Not for a year or two yet darling" she said softly and Jill squeezed my other hand gently.

"There's an evening market in the village tonight" mum said brightly, "Anyone fancy it?"

"Have we got any money left?" I asked rolling my eyes in mock horror,

"Bloody thousands" Jill laughed, "Come on you two go and get a shower while I do the tea, then I'll get one after"

"Now there's an offer you can't refuse" mum said as she started upstairs giggling as I raced her to the shower.

I was half erect as I stripped and stood under the needle sharp spray watching mum step out of her panties and fully erect when her open mouth reached mine and her arms went round my neck.

Easily, she climbed onto me, impaling herself on my cock,

"Ooh God Tommy" she moaned into my mouth, "That feels so good" she began to ride me, grinding her hairless mound against my pubic bone,

"Promise me you'll never stop fucking me like this"

I found the little hole of her anus and she groaned again when I inserted a finger,

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.