Bride - Cover

Bride

Copyright© 2002 by davedax

Chapter 23

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - on her release from prison, a mother is met by her son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

They thought it was hilarious when I pulled out two denim mini skirts from mum's wardrobe and they gave it the high fives as I reached for two skimpy white tee shirts.

The microscopic white g-strings sent them into a fit of giggles and when I reached into another drawer of the dresser and fished out two pairs of hold up stockings, I thought they were going to die laughing!

"What?" I grinned, feeling very foolish, "What the hell are you laughing at?"

They laughed and ushered me out the door, telling me to leave it to them to choose their clothes,

"Don't worry darling" mum laughed, "You'll enjoy it!"

I did too, when I arrived back from getting the Polaroid films they were in the garden dressed in school blazers, short grey school skirts, white shirts and ties, flat shoes and what I hoped were stockings underneath all that!

"Bloody hell!" I exclaimed and felt an immediate reaction down below.

With a little smile on her face, mum sidled up to me and in an innocent little schoolgirl voice said,

"Please sir, I think I've been bitten by a bee"

I fell immediately into my required role and with a concerned look on my face enquired as to it's whereabouts.

"It's down here sir" she lisped and touched the front of her skirt,

"Where exactly?"

"It's near her cunt sir" Jill offered helpfully and mum looked at me coyly.

"Yes sir, Jill means it's near my vagina"

"Well I can't do anything about it, it wouldn't be right would it?"

"If you could just look sir, I'll keep my panties on"

"All right Polly, but I can only look at it, now then show me where it hurts exactly"

As I knelt down in front of her she lifted her skirt and I couldn't help smiling as I saw I'd been right in that they were wearing stockings!

There was a perfect oval shape where two heavily glossed lips had deliberately left their mark on her inner thigh.

"What's that Polly?"

She giggled and said,

"That's where Jill was looking at it sir"

"With her mouth?"

"I told her it hurts sir so she kissed it better for me"

"We'd been drinking some lager sir" Jill explained as if it was ok for supposedly under age girls to drink alcohol, "And she needed to pee, so I was just pulling her panties to one side when a bee stung her pussy, it nearly got my tongue sir"

"What was your tongue doing there Jill?"

She giggled and looked suitably embarrassed,

"We were just fooling around sir, you know kissing and stuff, I was going to show her how my boyfriend likes to taste me when I pee"

"All right but I can't really see anything"

She hooked a finger under the sexy little panties and eased them to one side,

"It's just there sir"

"I still can't see anything Polly"

"Perhaps you should take my panties off sir"

I hesitated as if I was unsure until Jill piped up,

"Shall I do it sir? After all we're close friends"

"Yes I think that might be better Jill, thank you for helping out"

"Oh don't mention it sir, I'm pleased I can help"

Squatting down in front of mum, she eased the sexy little panties down until mum could step out of them and handed them to me.

"Will you hold them please sir, while I have a look to see if I can find where it is"

"That's it Polly" she said, "Sit on the chair and open your legs wide for me"

Mum grinned up at me as she parted her legs and watched me inhaling the heady aroma of her slightly damp panties.

"I think I can see it sir" Jill said and leaning forwards touched her lips to the lips of my mother's glistening we pussy.

"Oh Polly" she giggled, "You are a horny little bitch aren't you? You're pussy's all wet, I'll just have to suck some of that juice away"

"Oh dear" I said, trying hard not to laugh,

"How awful for you"

"I know sir, she gets terribly excited you know when I do this, can you believe sir, that the last time I licked her cunt, er I mean looked for a bee sting, she actually wet herself?"

"Oh no!" my cock was beginning to put my jeans under some severe pressure from our ridiculous but very sexy little game.

"Yes it was awful sir, I had to swallow it to stop it from wetting my uniform!"

"Well perhaps if I did it she might not get so excited"

"That's a good idea sir, but don't you think you should take your clothes off, just in case?"

"Yes I suppose I should Jill, if I take my shirt off, do you think you could take my jeans off, just to help me of course?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.