Bride - Cover

Bride

Copyright© 2002 by davedax

Chapter 20

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - on her release from prison, a mother is met by her son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

She was wearing a sheer white baby doll, with matching panties and she looked absolutely delicious in the gloomy light of her lounge.

She smelled nice too and tasted even better, her breath smelled slightly of alcohol as she snaked her tongue between my teeth and sucked on my own tongue.

"Take me to bed Tommy"

I ran my hands down onto the swellings of her pert little bottom and pulled her to me,

"To do what?"

"To fuck me, to make me fucking squeal, come on Tommy darling, I want you inside me - - - now!"

The velvety soft walls of her cunt welcomed me and she purred with pleasure as I began fucking her with long deep strokes.

"Christ Tommy" she whispered as we kissed hungrily, "How can anyone be so fucking nasty one minute and make love like an angel the next?"

"When I'm with you I can be anything I want"

I reached both hands beneath her and cupped her buttocks, heaving myself forward, I lunged deeper and she squealed.

"Anything you want too"

She giggled and wrapped her legs around my back,

"Just be you Tommy, that's all I want, just be you and promise you'll fuck me for ever"

"I promise Belinda" I whispered into her mouth,

"I'll fuck you for ever"

We came together, just like we'd done the night before, her hands gripping me, her voice in my ear urging me on with whispered obscenities.

"Tommy?"

She passed me the joint and lay with her head on my chest, one leg thrown across my groin, I felt my cream oozing out from her over my groin and found it somehow erotic that neither of us thought it necessary to clean up, we'd make love again before too long, I knew that and I knew she'd want oral sex too, I knew that I'd delight in tasting myself on her as she'd enjoy taking me into her mouth and savouring her own juices on my shaft!

"Yes lover?"

"Am I allowed to fall in love with you?"

For quite a while, I didn't answer her, I needed to think about it and think very carefully,

"Tommy?"

"Belinda, I already think I'm in love with you, but it's not as easy as all that"

My mobile rang and I cursed softly,

"This just has to be trouble" and it was!

"Tommy, it's Jill, can you come to the restaurant now?"

"What's wrong Jill?"

I was already getting out of bed.

"Polly thought it would be good for us to take an "E" each you know"

"No Jill, I don't bloody know, what the hell did you do that for?"

She started crying and I immediately regretted my outburst,

Belinda was watching me and saw the worry on my face, but I could hardly bear to look at her.

"Right, where are you, I'll come straight there?"

"I'm sorry" I said, knowing it was hopelessly inadequate and kissed her tenderly.

"I'll phone you"

"Ok, promise?"

"I promise"

"Ok, I'll wait"

I found Jill in the bar, sitting by herself at the end of the bar and nursing a large gin and tonic.

"Where is she Jill?"

"Sit down Tommy, please darling"

She ordered me a large vodka and held my hand as she told me about it.

"You know why we took the "E" Tommy don't you?"

And I nodded my head in agreement,

"You were horny and wanted to get even more horny"

"That's about it, it worked too"

"Go on"

"He came in just after we'd taken them"

"Who, for Christ's sake?"

"Arnold"

I don't really know why I asked the question, because I already knew the bloody answer!

"He insisted on buying us a drink, I wanted to tell him to fuck off, but Polly asked him to sit down and join us, I don't like him Tommy and I don't bloody trust him!"

"You and me both Jill"

"He asked her to dance"

She laughed scornfully,

"Dance! That was a bloody joke, the man could only just stand up without help, but she did and I watched them Tommy"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.