Bride
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2002 by davedax

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - on her release from prison, a mother is met by her son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I wondered about mum and what she'd got up to with the black girl, I hoped my little display of concern for her hadn't put the two of them off enjoying each other. From my experience with Belinda, I'd discovered that people act differently in different situations and even in different clothes, I'd gone back to Belinda's flat with her wanting and getting dirty sex, but after we'd got the kinky kind of lust out of our systems, I'd gone to bed with a lovely sexy woman and made love with her and it had been beautiful, I hoped mum had enjoyed a similar experience!

I was smiling at my thoughts and memories of Belinda as I pulled into the kerb near to my flat and waited while the car already parked there, pulled out into the road.

The driver acknowledged me with a polite wave of his hand and I froze, my blood ran cold as I saw the wizened old man settling into the back seat, a smile on his face!

Mum was still drunk and wearing just a very short wrap around robe.

"Tommy!" she slurred and wrapped herself around me,

"Perfect timing baby" she ground herself into me and pressed her mouth onto mine.

"Take me to bed Tommy and fuck me"

"You're drunk mum" I said and pulled her arms from around my neck.

"She giggled, "I know baby and I'm fucking horny too, come to bed and fuck me while I tell you about me and Brenda"

"Brenda?"

I had to turn away from her, the stench of stale booze and tobacco was very unpleasant.

"Yes Brenda, you remember!"

"Yeah I remember her all right, go to bed mum, you need to sleep it off"

She shrugged the robe off and sat back on the sofa, parting her legs, she opened the lips of her cunt and pushed two fingers inside herself.

"You wouldn't believe what she did to me Tommy"

She began to fuck herself frantically and I heard the door open behind me as Jill walked in and gasped.

She had her long overcoat on to hide the black rubber outfit, but she was completely sober and well groomed, she'd obviously had a shower after leaving whoever's bed she'd slept in!

"Jill!" mum squealed, "Come on let's have some fucking fun, come on what's wrong with you, don't you fucking want me?"

"She's out of it Tommy" Jill put a hand on my shoulder,

"Leave it Tommy, I'll see to her"

She leaned down and eased mum's hand from between her thighs,

"Come on Polly, you're pissed baby, come on let me take you to bed, you'll feel better when you wake up"

Suddenly mum sat up and lashed out at her,

"I'll go to bed when I want to go to fucking bed, fuck off, go on, fuck off the pair of you, look at you, you think you're so fucking good don't you, just because you've got money"

Her eyes began to roll, just as mine began to water.

Jill ignored her flailing arms and even allowed mum's fists to rain blows on her back as she heaved her to her feet,

"Come on Polly, don't fight me darling, please, come to bed with me, I want you Polly, I need your mouth on my cunt"

Mum giggled and allowed herself to be led into the bedroom,

"See, I don't need you, Mr fucking big business man, I've got my woman, I've got my own little slut haven't I Jill?"

"Yes darling, of course you have" Jill said quietly and slapped her hard on the side of her face.

We pulled the bed cover up over her shoulders and held each other, our tears mingled.

"That was horrible" I said and shuddered as mum began snoring heavily.

"That's not the Polly I know Tommy" she said softly, "We'll leave her sleeping and see what she's like when we get back, that is if you're coming to help me with the furniture are you?"

"Yes of course I will, do you think she'll be ok though?"

Dashing into the bedroom, she threw off the fetish gear and pulled on a tee shirt and skirt, with trainers, even panties too, I noticed!

"She'll sleep through an earthquake Tommy, believe me, look at her now"

"Come on then, let's go" I said and took her hand.

During the drive to her new flat, Jill told me that the two girls she'd been with last night knew the black woman,

"They call her Jet and she's heavily into drugs according to them anyway, I bet your mum took something and it's reacted to the booze that she had as well"

She laughed ironically,

"And there was a lot of that, believe me Tommy"

"So" I said in an attempt to lighten the conversation, "How was your night with your two friends?"

"Ooh Tommy" she giggled, "What a pair they were, I don't think there's a single inch of me that wasn't licked or kissed last night, have you ever had - - -?"

Then she laughed,

"I was going to say have you ever had your pussy licked by two horny girls at the same time"

"No I must admit I haven't"

"Well I hadn't either before last night, but I sure as hell have now!"

"Good was it?"

"Incredible Tommy" she giggled, "I could play with myself now while I think about it"

"Be my guest" I laughed, "But don't make me crash"

"I think I'd better wait Tommy, I really want to get this furniture sorted out today and don't forget your green house this afternoon"

But even as she said it, she reached for my hand and took it off the steering wheel,

"But once we've done it all, I'll let you take these off" and opening her legs, placed my hand on the front of her panties,

"With your teeth!"

The delivery van pulled up outside Joe's shop just as we did and for the next three hours, we fetched, carried, pushed, shoved, heaved and sweated.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.