Katheryn and her Father

by Dr Kink

Copyright© 2002 by Dr Kink

Incest Sex Story: A woman in her late thirties gets spanked by her father, The spanking leads to much more

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   .

Kathryn could not wait to get home. It was one of those days at the office; anything that could go wrong went wrong. It was up to her to straighten out the mess caused by others. She finished cleaning up all their problems and she did a good job of it she thought. She just wanted to go home, take her shoes off, and have a nice glass of wine.

Kathryn was just sitting down in her favorite chair, shoes off, feet up, sipping a nice glass of Chardonnay, when there was a knock on the door and then it opened.

"Kathryn, where are you? It's Dad." Came the voice from the front door.

"In here Dad, in the family room. Come on in. Kathryn watched as her father entered the room. Normally she would get up to greet him, but she was just too tired. "Forgive me for not getting up, but I had a shitty day at work. I swear the people working with me are a bunch of fucking idiots."

"Kathryn, I told you I don't like you using that type of language," said her father in a rather stern voice. "I didn't raise you to be a trash mouth."

"Dad I had a hard day at work. All I want to do is sit here and relax," replied Kathryn.

Her dad looked at Kathryn, with her feet up on the coffee table; her dress fell away from her shapely, long legs. The way she way sitting her skirt showed a lot of leg, in fact the top of her stockings were clearly visible. "Don't tell me you went to work, dressed like that, you look like a slut," yelled her father.

"Dad, I've been married and divorced. I have two sons, one is a grown man and the other soon will be. Don't you think I can do what I want to, dress any way I want?"

"Just because you're a grown woman, you're still my daughter. You'll do as I say. You know you're not too old to be taken over my knee and spanked."

Now Kathryn was getting annoyed, "You're going to do what?" she said defiantly. "You haven't spanked me in twenty years. I dare you to try."

"You look like a slut, you have a trash mouth and now you're defying your father. I won't stand for that." He went over to where Kathryn was sitting. "I'll give you a second chance, cover yourself in front of your father and maybe I won't spank you."

Kathryn looked at up at him and then looked down at her skirt. She moved her hand down to her dress, but instead of pulling it down; she pulled it up, exposing all of her legs. In fact, the bottom of her panties was clearly visible to her father. "There, what do you think of that?" she said in a very emotional voice. "What are you going to do now?"

"I'll show you what I'm going to do." He grabbed Kathryn by her wrists and pulled her up to a standing position.

Kathryn was so surprised at her father's actions; she did not even fight back. She stood there, like she was a teenager or young woman, still living at her parent's house. Her father was a kind man, but he believed in discipline. Kathryn remembered some of the spankings she got. Suddenly, she began to remember one of the last spankings her father gave her. She was about eighteen and had stayed out with her boyfriend until 3 O'clock in the morning. It was past her curfew, but she thought she was an adult. When she got home, her father was waiting for her. He called her a slut, grabbed her and threw her across his knee. He pulled down her slacks and panties. She was mortified, she was a grown women and he was treating her like a child. He spanked her naked butt, hard, and it hurt her. All the time he was spanking her bare butt; he was calling her a slut and his bad girl. Kathryn was not sure when it happened but sometime during that last spanking she began to get aroused. She could even swear she felt her father's erect cock pushing up at her pussy, when she was lying across his lap. When he was finished, she ran to her room and masturbated. She had the most intense orgasm of her young sexual life.

Kathryn was brought back into reality her father pulling down her panties. It was then she realized that she was across his lap with her bare butt visible. "I'll teach you to disrespect your father," he said as his hand hit her butt for the first time. "I didn't raise you that way," and he slapped her butt. Two or three more times.

There was no denying it; Kathryn was turned on. She hoped her father wouldn't notice her wet pussy. She couldn't wait for the next slap, she wanted it, and she wanted it bad. She didn't have to wait long. Slap, slap slap, three more times her father hit her. What happened next surprised even Kathryn? It was like her body had a will of its own, she couldn't control it. She felt her pussy pushing down into her father's lap. With every slap, it would push down and move in small circles; pressing into her father's lap.

She heard words being spoken and realized they were coming from her mouth. She heard herself say, "I'm sorry I'm such a slut, Daddy, I deserve to be punished. I need to be spanked."

Kathryn noticed her father's demeanor was changing. He was getting as worked up as Kathryn. His breathing was deeper and more rapid, His face was flushed and she could feel a growing cock pressing up against her.

It was at that moment that Kathryn realized she wanted her father, wanted him desperately. She had always wanted him. When she was growing up, she would sit in his lap and snuggle close to him. As a teenager she would press her young breasts against him every chance she could get.

"I'm sorry, Daddy, I'll be a good girl, I promise," said Kathryn. She reached back and rubbed her butt. "Owe, it hurts," she said.

"I didn't want to hurt you, but you were being a bad girl." said her father. He looked down at the ass that was on his lap, all red from his spanking. He ran his hand over it, very gently. "I'm sorry I hurt you, baby." His hand kept caressing her ass while he was talking. His hand went down to her thighs and back on her ass checks. When his hand went over her butt again, Kathryn opened her legs and his fingers went into her ass crack and lightly brushed her pussy. He realized what he was touching and he quickly moved his fingers. However, he never stopped moving them over her ass.

"That feels much better, Daddy" Kathryn said. She turned over, so not only was she facing him, but with her panties on the floor her bare pussy was in clear view She watched his eyes as he focused on her bare pussy lips, with only a little tuff of hair above. She took his hand and placed it on her pussy. He started to object, but she placed her fingers on his lips and silenced him.

"Daddy, I've wanted this for a long time and tonight I can feel that you want it too." She began to unbutton the top of her dress. His eyes never left her body. Soon, her dress joined her panties on the floor. She undid her bra and that too joined her other garments on the floor. All she had on was her garter belt and her black stockings.

She looked into her fathers face and saw desire in his stare. He was looking at her breasts.

"Do you think they're too small?" she asked as her hands cupped her tits and offered them to her father. "They're not very big, only a B cup."

"Honey, I've never seen anything more beautiful." His hands went to her breasts as his lips touched hers. They had kissed thousands of times, but that was a father-daughter kiss. It was a very passionate kiss, one that Kathryn had fantasized about for such a long time. As the kiss continued and grew more intense; his hands were roaming over his daughter's body; caressing her tits and pinching her nipples. Her father's fingers moved between her legs and found her pussy... When his fingers entered her, a tingling feeling spread through her body; it was something she never experienced before.

"Daddy, I need you." Kathryn unbuttoned her father's shirt. She had seen him without his shirt many times, but now she was able to run her fingers erotically over his chest. She got off his lap and began to tale his pants off.

"Hon, should we be doing this," asked her father. "I'm not only your father, but I'm too old for you. What interest could you have in a sixty-seven year old man."?

"I'll show you what interest I have in you," Kathryn replied. She took off his pants and underwear freeing his erect cock. "Oh, Dad, it's even better than I imagine." She took his cock in her mouth and began to suck it.

All protests her father had ended when Kathryn's lips touched his cock. "That feels so good," said her father. "Since we both want this to continue, let me enact a fantasy involving that I've had ever since you became a woman."

Kathryn looked puzzled. "You've had fantasies about me for that long a time? Why didn't you say something? We could have been doing this much sooner. What do you want me to do?"

"Get on your hands and knees," her father told Kathryn. She quickly got into the position her father requested. She couldn't believe he wanted her in this position; this was her favorite, getting fucked from behind. She heard him move behind her and felt the head of his cock touch her pussy. She waited for him to shove it in her. She wanted it to be fucked hard, like a slut. Instead, he moved the head of his cock around her pussy, getting it very wet but not entering it. Then she felt him move his cock up to her asshole and move it around there, smearing her pussy juices on her rosebud. Finally, she felt his cock slip up the crack of her ass, out of her cheeks and onto her the small of her back. It was still wet from her pussy juices and maybe precum. The he moved back to her pussy gathering more juices from her now sopping wet pussy. He moved the head of his cock up to her asshole again. When he began to move his cock up her ass cheeks to the small of her back, she yelled out.

"Daddy, rub you cock all over my back, do it hard, I want to really feel it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.