Sweet Life - Cover

Sweet Life

Copyright© 2002 by JAX

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Rich retired father entertains his two beautiful daughters

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Is there any chance of you spending a night in my bed for a change," pouted Lucy, "ever since you got to fuck that big titted sister of mine, I haven't seen you."

I looked up from reading my paper and across at my eldest daughter at our usual early morning swim session.

"Yeah, you're right, I'm sorry," I said, "I'll must spend some quality time with you and Beth too."

"Yeah right," she smiled, "don't worry about Beth for awhile, I've sorted her out with a couple of well hung studs."

"Oh, and when will I see the video," I asked.

"Some time next week, I should think," she giggled, "I've not completed all the details yet." My eldest carries a lot of my control genes and likes to organise sexual contacts for my young second wife.

"I suppose I should hand Emma's training over to you now," I said.

"Oh can I?" she squealed excitedly at the prospect.

"Yes of course," I affirmed, "but the same rules apply as with Beth, ok."

"Yeah, yeah, I know," she said, "she mustn't be harmed in any way."

"This is important Lucy," I said, "she's my youngest daughter and your sister, ok, what ever we decide to do with and to her, she must never be harmed in any way."

"Yeah, I get the message, Dad," she said, "so having her whipped is out then."

"Having who whipped?" said Emma as she joined us by the pool.

"You Em," smiled Lucy to her sister.

"Oh," she said her face a picture of surprise.

"Morning Em," I said, I had only left her bed thirty minutes ago. "Don't take any notice of Lucy, she just wants to take over running your life."

"Oh," Emma said again, "is she going to then dad."

"I'm thinking about it," I said watching her face closely, "what do you think?"

"Well," she started, then looked back and forth between us, "I don't know, I suppose if you tell me to, then I must."

"Oh goody," said Lucy clapping her hands, I've got great ideas for you Em."

"Before we all get carried away here," I said, "I want the right to veto anything you come up with."

"Oh dad," pouted Lucy, "don't you trust me."

"In a word, no," I chuckled, "now you two have your swim, I'm going for breakfast."

"Dad," said Lucy, snuggling up to me later that day down in my Den.

"Yes precious," I said, my hands gently moving over her satin like skin.

"How far do you want me to go, you know with Em. I know she's only young, so I can't organise things like I do with Beth, but other than getting her well fucked what else can I do."

"Well there's thing you can make her wear," I started, "you can include yourself and or Beth in any naughtiness."

"Oh, I hadn't thought of using myself or Beth," she said, "but that gives me my first idea, how about having Em and me together in the same bed, oh I can get one of the strap on thingies, and we can both fuck her."

"That's sounds a good place to start," I said, my mind already seeing them both naked in my bed.

"Right, I organise that for a start shall I dad," she smiled, "now lets go to bed, I haven't had your hard one for days."

No further foreplay was required, we were both ready for the main event, her long legs opened to receive me, and I pushed in right up to the hilt.

"Oh Daddy," she sighed, "that's wonderful, fuck me hard." the bedsprings echoed to my hard thrusts until she cried out and I pumped my sperm deep inside her.

"Oh Daddy," she cooed, "that was great, now I'm going to dream about all the nasty things I'm going to make your big titted slut do, goodnight."

"Goodnight precious," I replied, hugging her slim body, her small tits nestling in my hands.

It took a few days for Lucy to organise things, she had to, not only arrange for Beth's night of passion, but she had to send, mail order for her strap on dildo too. I kissed Beth goodnight and the taxi drove off with my young wife.

"Come on Em," ordered Lucy, "time for some action, we'll use downstairs in the den, ok Dad."

"Sure it's your evening precious," I conceded.

"Right come on slut," Lucy slapped her sister's backside lightly.

Emma moved obediently before her older sister until we all had reached the den.

"Right slut," commanded Lucy, "Strip."

"Daddy, please," whinnied Emma.

"Do as your sister says slut," I tried to sound harsh. Slowly her few clothes were removed.

"Right hold it slut," said Lucy, firing off a shot from her Polaroid camera. "Now lie down on the floor, come on get moving." The camera fired off more shots; Lucy handed the developing pictures to me.

"Do you want first crack daddy?" Lucy said.

"No, no, precious," I said, "it's you show, you can have first go."

"Right," she nodded at me, then to Emma, "come on slut, spread those legs." She knelt between the legs of her younger sister and reached up to squeeze her large tits. "Nice big tits sis," she said then gave them an extra hard squeeze.

"Oh," cried Emma.

"I bet your pussy all wet too, you slut," said Lucy, "oh yes daddy, your big titted slut's pussy is sopping."

"Yeah," I managed to get out of my dry throat.

"Lets see if she likes big cock, shall we," Lucy said, "here daddy, you use this for me, please," she said, handing over the camera. I watched as she strapped on her recent purchase. "Now slut here it comes," she said and fed the rubber phallus into her sister pussy.

"Oh," cried Emma, "please not so hard," she begged.

"Shut up slut," Lucy said slapping her hard across her tits.

"Oh no please," she whimpered, "daddy please stop her."

Stop her, don't be fucking stupid girl, I thought; my dick was as hard as iron. Instead I fired of a couple of pictures.

"Oh daddy, this is fucking great," sighed Lucy, "will you look at that body on her. Why don't you stick you cock in your slut mouth?"

Yeah, just what I was thinking, I thought. I put the camera down and moved to knell by Emma's head.

"Open up slut," I demanded.

"Please daddy don't," whimpered Emma. While she was speaking I managed to force my cock into her.

"That it daddy," encouraged Lucy. Together we fucked her from both ends, my hands moved over her supine body, giving special attention to her fine tits. Despite her protests, I could tell her passion was building, her hips were moving against her sisters and her mouth was stimulating me too. This was too nice, but I knew it couldn't last, my balls were building in pressure and they would explode soon, and the bucking body of my youngest was all that I needed to trigger me, and I pumped my sperm down her throat.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.