Sweet Life - Cover

Sweet Life

Copyright© 2002 by JAX

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Rich retired father entertains his two beautiful daughters

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I lay on my side, popped up on one elbow, looking down at the naked body of my eldest daughter Lucy.

"What are you looking at Dad?" she smiled up at me.

"I'm just thinking how lucky I am to have such a beautiful daughter," I smiled back. "But it time to get up and have a swim, ok."

"Yeah, ok," she said, "I'll see you there."

I slip on my shorts and headed for the indoor pool. I was late this morning and Emma was already there.

"Morning Daddy," she smiled, looking happy to see me. "I was beginning to wonder where everybody was."

"Sorry love," I said kissing her cheek, "had a late night last night," the thought of last night in Lucy's bed brought a smile to my face. Looking at Emma's wet body I could see she had already had her swim. I dived in and did my ten laps, when I hauled myself out Lucy had arrived.

"I've brought your coffee Daddy," she smiled at me.

"Thank you precious," having coffee by the pool at dawn is one of my daily pleasures. Made doubly pleasurable today because my two beautiful daughters were here with me. My second wife Beth was still fast asleep upstairs in her own room, she was not an early riser.

"Daddy," Emma said, "now I'm at college, can I stay here, it much easier to get there from here; Mummy has oked it."

"My darling," I smiled at my youngest daughter, "it would be a pleasure to have you here. I sure Beth will love to take you both shopping too."

"Thanks daddy, but mum has said I must spend the weekends with her, is that alright?" she said.

"Sure my love," I smiled at her, "it's going to be great to have you both here."

Lucy got up and stretched then offered her small tits for me to kiss.

"I'm off for my shower," said Lucy getting up, "coming Em."

"Yeah be there in a minute," she said at the retreating figure of her sister.

"Daddy," she said softly, looking down shyly, "will you be wanting to touch me again?"

"My darling," I had taking her hand and pulling her onto my lap, "as I said before, it's your body, it's up to you who you allow access to it, ok. But I'll always be proud to be included in that number."

"Are you sure?" she whispered, "that you want to."

"It would be a privilege to touch you," I said truthfully, "now off you go and have your shower while there's still some hot water left."

She lent over me and I kissed both breasts lightly, then she was gone.

"I suppose you're going to fuck her," sighed Lucy, it was late at night and she was cuddled up against me in my basement den.

"What! Who, I said, looking away from the football on the TV.

"Emma," she said, "you're going to fuck her ain't you?"

"Well I don't know yet precious," I said, "it depends on her."

"In that case you're going to fuck her," said Lucy.

"Why do you say that? I always thought she was a mummy girl," I said.

"Well she is, more than me anyway," said Lucy, but you must see how she looks at you. You've touch her tits now, haven't you, the next step is to make her come; do you want me to help?"

"Help, how?" I stared at my eldest.

"I don't know yet, but I sure I can force her to open her legs for you," she smiled. It's this control thing again, as with Beth, she takes after me a lot.

"No that's ok precious," I said, "anyway if I start to fuck Emma, there will be less left for you."

"Don't you worry about that," she giggled, "I'm sure I can get you hard anytime I want."

"Daddy can I sit on your lap?" Emma asked shyly. Lucy had left for her shower leaving Emma and me alone.

"Sure love," I smiled, "plonk yourself down her," I patted my lap.

"Will you touch me this morning, please," she asked.

"It will be my pleasure," I said truthfully. My hands cupped each breast, then my thumbs moving over her erect nipples. "Is that nice?"

"Mmm, that's lovely Daddy," she said, her eyes closed and she rested her head on my shoulder. After some time I moved my hand down to her thighs, moving it slowly up to her groin.

"Open for me," I whispered, my hand gently pried her legs open slightly. I gently rubbed the edge of my hand alone her pussy lips.

"Oh Daddy, that's so nice," she whispered. Her hips now moved against my hand and then she came with a loud grunt.

"Was that nice love?" I asked.

"Oh yes Daddy," she opened her eyes to smile at me.

"Well that enough for today," I said, pushing her off my lap, "go and have your shower now."

"Thank you Daddy," she said bending to allow me to kiss both breasts.

I hadn't fuck Beth for awhile so I climbed into her bed. Beth always sleeps naked, I like it that way.

"Mmm this is nice," she cooed, cuddling up to me. My hand became re acquainted with her firm tits; there were bigger than Lucy's, but smaller than Emma's.

"Mmm it's been awhile since you've fuck me," she muttered. My fingers between her legs told me she more than ready, so I climb between her legs and slip into her.

"Oh yes, that's nice," she coos, "now fuck me hard you bastard." Her hips are alive under me and together we have a good ride towards our mutual orgasms. I had forgotten what a good fuck she was. I rolled off and studied her naked body; although in her early thirties she was still in good nick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.