Sweet Life - Cover

Sweet Life

Copyright© 2002 by JAX

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Rich retired father entertains his two beautiful daughters

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Dad," smiling sweetly, my oldest daughter Lucy said one morning.

"Yes my precious," I replied looking up from my morning paper to look at her half-naked body. As usual she was just wearing her bikini bottoms for her early morning swim.

"Dad, about my birthday," she said, "I'll like to have a pool party here, is that ok?"

"Sounds good," I mused, thinking about all her pretty friends.

"I thought about twenty college friends, is that ok?" she asked.

"Yeah, but I have a few rules, ok," I said.

"Sure dad," she said with a big smile.

"Right Lucy, first, no drugs of any kind," I started.

"Dad," Lucy interrupted.

"If I find anything, I will personally ring the Police," I carried on, Second, there will only be beer and Champaign for those people who are legally entitled to drink, other than those there will be a selection of soft drinks. And third you will also invite two or three friends of Emma's."

"That's ok, Dad," she said, "most of my friends are older than me anyway, what about you and Beth, will you be there?"

"Would miss it for the world, my precious," I said, "nor would Beth want to miss all those hunky men friends of yours."

"Dad," she chuckled, "there's no way I'm going to let Mummy Beth get her hands on my men friends. Well not at my party anyway."

"Lucy how old are these guys?" I asked, the action on the screen showed Beth on her back with a young guy in shorts thrusting between her spread legs.

"Well there're all senior scouts, so they must be sixteen at least," she said lifting her mouth off my hard cock.

"For fuck sake Lucy," I shouted, "how many buggers are there?"

"Dad, this happened days ago," she sat up, gently stroking me with her hand, "Mummy Beth is fine, if a little sore, ok," she chuckled. "Now just shut up and enjoy," her mouth engulfed me again.

Shit I wasn't going to last long now, what with the action of the screen and my eldest daughter mouth working on my hard cock. Just as one young lad pulled out of my wife body and splattered his sperm all over her flat stomach I also splattered mine down Lucy's throat.

"Oh my, my precious," I cooed, "that was very nice."

"Was it?" she sat up looking at me, "I've not done this much, was it really alright?"

"Yes my love, now what about you?" I said.

"Oh Dad," she giggled, "I've already come twice," holding up her wet middle finger.

We both sat there for a few minutes, enjoying the afterglow.

"How's my party arrangement coming on?" she asked.

"Fine, Beth's arranged the caterers and I got the all the drinks in," I said.

"Oh good," she hugged me, her naked body feeling good against my skin, "you know I can't believe I going to be eighteen next week."

"Yeah, my little girl will be all grown up," I commented.

"Dad," she whispered softly, "when I'm eighteen, could we, you know?"

"Precious, do you want to see me in jail," I said.

"But dad, no one will ever know, please it would make my birthday complete," she said.

"Well, we'll see my precious, ok, but no promises though," I gave in.

"Ok dad, that'll have to do for now," she chuckled, "now how much I can't get you hard again."

"Stop that you little minx," I said as she lowered her head onto my limp cock. But it was no good, she defiantly had my genes in her.

The party was in full swing; oh boy, will you look at all that young female flesh on display. Lucy was wearing the smallest of bikinis imaginable, while Emma's by comparison was large, but then it had to be to cover her large bust. Beth was in good spirits too, also wearing an outfit similar to Lucy's; they must have bought them together, especially for this evening. We both sat slightly to one side and drinking champagne. I could tell that the sight of all the young male flesh was getting to her too. Every now and again she would give me a smile and squeeze my hand. There were couples dancing all around the pool as well as frolicking in the pool itself; it was going to be a long night.

Beth was getting desperate and when one of the hunks grabbed her hand and requested a dance, she almost leaped onto the dance floor.

"How's it going Dad?" asked Lucy, as she sat down in Beth's seat.

"Fine my precious," I replied, "who's that?" I asked pointing out a very pretty girl.

"Who, oh that's Annie," she said, "she's in my class, would you like to give her one then?"

"Lucy, please," I said, trying to look shocked, "but yes please, she's very beautiful." I chuckled.

"I'll arrange it for you then, shall I?" she smiled at me with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Now let me guess what it's going to cost me," I said.

"That's right dad," she giggled, "I want you between my silken thighs."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.