Sweet Life - Cover

Sweet Life

Copyright© 2002 by JAX

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Rich retired father entertains his two beautiful daughters

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

For the next few weeks, poor Beth didn't know what hit her, Lucy and I would watch the video of her with the three young men and despite Lucy offers for me to use her body. I would wake Beth up and pump between her legs and deposit my sperm within her pussy.

"I don't know why you can't fuck me," Lucy pouted, one morning after her two laps.

"My precious," I said looking at the near naked body of my eldest daughter, "it would be incest and illegal."

"So who's going to know," she said, "anyway you touch me and make me come."

"My little one, it's not the same, ok," I said, "look, I think you are very sexy and if you weren't my daughter, I would fuck you senseless, ok."

"Would you really dad?" she said.

"Sure would babe," I said, meaning it.

"Ok dad, you can go and fuck mummy Beth," she said, "I got to think about my two projects; now kiss my tits and lets have some breakfast."

Beth went to bed early with a headache, That's Beth speak for don't disturb me tonight, I'm not in the mood. I was sitting in my den, watching TV. Lucy came in later to keep me company, as usual she is dressed just about decent.

"Dad," she coos, I've got a deal for you."

"Ok," I said, "give."

"Well it's a multiply deal really, ok," she said, "first I've arranged for Beth to entertain some friends of mine next week, don't worry it's being video taped.

"Ok that's no problem," I said, "I've already oked that."

"Yeah ok, wait a minute," she smiled at me, "next I've got a video of Emma frigging herself."

"How on earth did you get that?" I asked, Lucy just smiled at me.

"And I will arrange for you to get your hands on her body, ok," she continued, "my price to her for my not showing the video around. But my price to you is you must fuck me."

"My precious," I said, "as much as I would love to get my hands on Emma's tits and get between your 'silken thighs', I must pass."

"Oh Dad," she wailed, "it's all arranged."

"Then you better un-arrange it then," I said seriously. "Precious, please listen to me," I said, "you and I are very close, I love you dearly and you are very sexy, but we must never overstep the line."

"Oh Dad," she wiped away a tear, "it's not fair."

"I know my love, live isn't very often, ok," I comforted, putting my arms around her.

"I know, I just being selfish," she said, "I just want to make you happy."

"Precious," I said squeezing her tight, "you make me more happy than you can possibly know."

"Do I," she said.

"Yes my love," I confirmed, she wiped away another tear.

"I suppose you want to see Emma's video anyway," she said smiling now.

"Yeah why not?" I said, she got up and fetched it.

"Here you are," she smiled now, "but I want you to make me come, while we watch it ok,"

"Ok, get you kit off then," by the time I had inserted the tape in the machine and pressed play she was naked. My hands caressed her while my youngest daughter slowly stripped off on the TV screen.

"How did you get her to do this?" I asked.

"Easy really, she smirked, "we found this bottle of Vodka left over from Christmas, we both got totally rat arsed. We had this photo session in our bedroom, I got her to take some topless pictures of me, and then she pose for that picture I showed you. After that I got the video camera out, and we mucked about for awhile." There was no getting away from it, Emma had a great body on her, with an outstanding pair of tits: Lucy thought so too.

"There's another thing that's not fair Dad," she said, "look at those tits."

"Yeah, I'm looking," I said, for which I get a thump on the arm. Lucy timed her orgasm perfectly, in sync with her younger sister, the sounds of their joint orgasm filled the room.

"What have you got in mind for Beth next week?" I asked Lucy, next morning at the pool.

"Well is a secret really," she said with a smile, "but I give you a clue, I hope Beth likes football."

"I think she hates it," I smiled, "but after next week she may change her mind."

"Dad, I have arranged for Emma to come over this weekend," she said, "do you want me to cancel."

"No please don't," I said, "I'll love to see her anyway."

"Ok, instead of you and her, you know," she said, "I'll just get her to swim topless like me, ok."

"That'll be fine," I smiled, thinking of seeing Emma's tits in the flesh, "perhaps you can find something else I can pay you for a grope of her tits."

"Ok Dad," she smiled, "I'll think of something else other than you between my 'silken thighs'." We both laughed at our private joke.

"Where's Emma?" I asked Lucy at our regular morning swim.

"She'll be down shortly," she replied, "she was very relieved about not letting you fondle her tits, and was quite happy to go topless instead. She very shy and sensitive about her bust, so please be complimentary ok."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.