Who Needs Humiliation - Cover

Who Needs Humiliation

Copyright© 2002 by KK

Chapter 8: The Home Coming

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Home Coming - David's wife Lisa is codependant and tries to keep David from going on an important business trip. While David is away trouble starts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Voyeurism  

In the morning while I was packing to go home I reviewed the events of the past few weeks. I wasn't sure how I felt about everything but I was sure that the events of the night before had left me confused. I didn't know if I should have enjoyed the experience or have been totally humiliated by it. Right then I was feeling a little of both.

When I went down to the lobby to check out I ran into John who had been the lead instructor for our class. I went over to tell him I enjoyed the course and thank him for his help.

John said, "I am glad you enjoyed it. You did quit well."

I said, "Well, I was a little worried. Getting this certification was important."

"You were worried? You had the second highest scores on all three tests. I figured this stuff must have been easy for you."

"I had the second highest scores on all three tests?" That meant Carla must have had the highest score on the last test. "Is it all right for me to ask who had the highest scores on the tests?"

"Sure. Carla's scores were 140, 140 and 142. She was the highest all three times."

That left me stunned. Why had she lied and said that I had beaten her on the first two tests. This made no sense. She had been up to something all along and whatever it was she won. Almost without realizing it I said, "She's a smart one."

John said, "Oh yes. She is very bright but also a little odd."

I asked him what he meant and he said, "During the second week of class I had asked Carla to go out to dinner with me. She said that she couldn't because she really needed to concentrate on the class work, but then she said she'd go out with me after the last class. So we made it a date. Anyway, I pick her up here at the hotel last night and she looks great. Really sexy. I take her to dinner and we do some dancing after. It was still pretty early when Carla starts acting like she is interested in having sex with me. I invite her to my house but she says she would rather come back here to the hotel. So, we come back here and go up to her room. I start kissing her and she's kissing back but not with any enthusiasm. When I get her dress off I see she is wearing very sexy underwear but she is acting like she's wearing flannel. You know what I mean? Anyway, I strip out of my clothes and get on the bed with her hoping to get a little oral action going but she won't do me and didn't let me do her. So, I climb on top of her and shove my cock in and start stroking her. She just lays there like she'd rather be reading a book. As I continued fucking her I sensed that she was starting to get a little excited but by that time I don't care anymore. I'm just out to take care of myself. Well, I finally shoot off inside her and she hugs me a little then says 'I have an early flight in the morning, would you mind very much if I asked you to leave now?' At that point I didn't see any reason to stay so I went home.

When I got up this morning I tried to figure out what happened. I figured that I must have done something wrong. After all, how could someone who had acted so hot to have sex end up being so cold in bed? So I decided to come over her and talk to her before she left. I called her and asked her to have a cup of coffee with me before she left. Anyway, to get to the point I asked her if anything was wrong last night and she says 'No, it was great. I really needed that after four tough weeks of class.' Can you believe that. 'It was great.' If she thought that was great she is definitely fucked up."

I just shook my head. Then John said, "Well, I gotta go. I enjoyed having you in the class and good luck with your career." We shook hands and then John left me with my confused thoughts.

"Carla the bitch." I startled myself when I realized I had said it out loud but apparently no one had heard me. What the hell was going on. Carla lied to me about her test scores which resulted in her giving me a blow job,... twice. It was obvious the she didn't enjoy sucking my cock so then, why did she do it? Then the big story of the hot sex she had on her date. That was all a lie too. If her plan all along was to humiliate me, she was extremely successful. I guessed I would never know what this had all been about. I picked up my bags and went to the hotel desk to check out.

After I had returned my rental car and got on the Hertz shuttle to the terminal I saw Carla sitting in the back of the bus by herself. I put my bags on the rack and went back and sat next to her. She wouldn't look at me. So I just whispered "That was some fucking game you played on me. I just found out you lied to me about your test scores and made up most of your story about your date with John last night. It turns out that John is not much of a gentleman. He told me all about your date. So now I have all of the facts but I don't have the truth, and because I can't trust you for the truth I am not even going to ask you for an explanation. I just wanted to let you know that whatever game you have been playing, you won. Right from the first moment we met you have been trying to humiliate me and in the end you succeeded beyond your wildest dreams."

When I was done talking I didn't wait for an answer. I got up and moved to the front of the bus. The first stop the bus made at the terminal was for Delta and that's where I got off. As I gathered my bags and headed for the door I wanted to look back at Carla but I resisted the urge. That would just be one more defeat for me.

Once I was on the plan home I put Carla out of my head and started concentrating on Lisa. I was excited about the fact that Lisa and I were getting back together but I was still not sure what to do about this threesome Lisa said she wanted me to take part in as a farewell to the guy she had been dating while I was at school. I figured I had four choices. First, I could go through with the threesome. I might even enjoy it. Second, I could tell Lisa that I couldn't deal with a threesome and let her go on this final date without me. Third, I could tell Lisa that I wanted here to cancel her final date or we were through. And last, I could just break up with her because all of this has been just to humiliating for me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.