My Little Hapa - Cover

My Little Hapa

by California Dreamer

Copyright© 2002 by California Dreamer

Erotica Sex Story: A young lady has questions. Who better to ask than her daddy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Interracial   First   .

© 2002, all rights retained.

Genisis

This little lark about piece popped into my head at a roadside fruit stand in Auburn, California. I had just returned from a Christmas break week in Hawaii, and, brown as a nut, stopped in for a delicious hamburger. The flirtatious, pretty girl behind the counter commented on my tan, asking if I'd been to the Islands. I told her yes, I'd been wind surfing at Kona over the break, and was now heading up the mountain for some boarding. We chatted for a bit while the burger sizzled. I noticed her eyes were blue, flecked with gold. You have the most beautiful eyes, I told her. She replied with a grin, I got Mom's eye color and Dad's eyelids. I'm a Hapa, she said, proudly labelling her Asian/Caucasian heritage.

Then, as happens occassionaly, an unexpected side track from a Google search, Cicero's speech to the Roman senate, something once read with little enthusiasm, but now a trigger, extending and twisting the story line.


Intro

My name is Marcellus. This day has brought with it an end to the silence I have long indulged. My daughter and I now speak, not as father and daughter, not as peers, nor as friends, but as adults.

This day has brought with it an end to the parent child relationship. Somewhere, somehow, somewhen, unnoticed, she transitioned from girl child to woman child. This day, she made me aware of her changes with one simple question.


"Daddy, how big is your penis?"

I stare at my daughter, my eyes popping, the spoon full of generic raisin bran frozen in front of my open mouth.

"How big is..." I choke, blinking hard.

"Yeah. Erect. How big is it erect?" she interrupts.

"Uh, Stacey, I, um, I'm not sure." I slowly put the spoon back in the bowl, untasted.

Thirty seven years old, and I'm tongue twisted by my daughter's very personal question. She tilts her hips, slouching on her ligaments, her face twisting with exaggerated impatience.

"Daddy, please." Her face relaxing. "Don't be a dork," she smiles, her eyes sparkly.

A year ago she would have stamped her foot on the floor.

"Why do you need to know?" There, I get at least one coherent thought vocalized.

"I'm just curious," she says, making an expressive shrug. "Sachiko's boyfriend, Greg, is only about this big." She holds up a yellow Hi-Liter tube. "He's fourteen, and not very big, I mean, very tall, you know, like his dad. He says his dad's penis is humongous." She slumps into the chair on the far side of the table.

This is interesting news. "And how is it that Sachiko is aware of Greg's, ah, penile development?"

"Tsk," she says, annoyed, rolling her eyes. "Don't be such a dork. She's thirteen and has had boy friends like forever." She glowers, waving the underliner in her fist. It seems phallic, somehow.

"Unlike me," she complains, wrinkling her face again.

"Mmmm," I sigh, hoping she'd not start that complaint again. "Let me finish my breakfast, Honey. Then we'll talk."

I lift the bowl to my face to drink down the little milk and brown flakes remaining.

"Want a fresh coffee, Daddy?"

She can be so sweet. Sometimes.

I nod, squeezing the milk out of my mustache with shaky fingers.

Stacey stands, stares down at me for a minute, her eyes narrowing.

"Do you think Mom would mind if you showed it to me?"

"Stacey, for Christ's sake." I stare, open mouthed, up at her serious face. "You're gonna give your old man a stroke."

"Daddy, I've got questions. Who better to ask than you? Don't wuss out on me, pleeease."

Her robe swirls around her knees as she twists to lift the coffee pot from its nest.

That is certainly an effective point. No rebuttal at all would come from me. A few ideas flash through my brain.

I drain my tepid coffee, and hold out the mug. She fills it carefully, replacing the pot in a distracted manner.

"Stacey, tell you what. I'll answer all your questions best I can. It makes sense to share my experience with you so you'll have accurate facts, not hearsay."

"Thank you, Daddy, but I've googled everything on the 'net so I don't really need the lecture."

"So..." I hide behind my coffee mug, feeling an up welling of apprehension.

"I just need the Lab now, Daddy." She grins so mischievously I can't help a small laugh.

"Okay, Stace. Sexuality 1A lab coming right up." Oops, could've used a better choice of words. I feel my cheeks flush.

Stacey flounces into her chair, as limber and agile as only a teenage girl can be.

"101A." she says quietly. "Already did 1A with Sachiko and Greg." Her eyes sparkle.

"Ah," I sigh, nodding my head. "Okay, my sweet precocious, I'm in your hands. You call the shots."

"Yesss," she hisses, jumping to her feet, holding out her hand. "My bedroom. Let's go to my bedroom." She is eager, excited.

Coming around the table, she takes my arm, pulling me to my feet, to wrap her arms around my waist, and press her cheek against my chest.

"You are the best daddy a girl could ever have. I love you so much." She hugs tighter, raising a major pucker for a kiss.

I squeeze her tight. "Thank you, dear. You're the best daughter a father could have." I peck her tight lips.

Stacey turns, and skips to the doorway, turning to urge me on.

"Come on, Daddy. Hurry it up." Her smile so wide, twenty eight pearly teeth should be visible. She dances on her toes, and runs from the room. I follow at a more sedate, adult pace, digging deep to find some calm.

I find her sitting in a half lotus position on her bed. I have to stand in the doorway for a long moment to just admire and enjoy her eager, smiling face.

"C'mere, Daddy. You move so slowly sometimes."

I step in, closing the door. She pats the bed beside her knee.

As I start to turn to sit, her hand pushes against my hip.

"No, just stand there. Turn around."

She tugs at my sash. I turn as my robe falls open. She stares wide eyed at my boxers then lifts her eyes to mine.

"Can I see it?" She's breathless. Her cheeks flushing even more.

I let the robe fall to the floor.

"Go for it, Stace."

She raises a tentative hand to my waistband.

"What do you call it?" She lifts wide eyes to mine. "I don't even know a good name for it. Cock seems too crude, dick sort of stupid."

"Try pecker. That's not intimidating, maybe just the reverse," I laugh softly.

"Yeah, kinda cute. Lemme see your pecker, Daddy." She giggles, falling over onto her side, hiding her face in her hands, her body shaking with laughter.

I laugh with her, not sure why, maybe just her very contagious delight.

She sits up, wiping her eye lids with stiff fingers.

"Okay, I'll be serious now."

She reaches out, and tugs my boxers halfway to my knees. I wiggle a leg, the white shorts fall to my ankles.

"Gollee, Daddy. You're bigger soft than Greg hard."

She presses stiff fingers to her lips, reaching out with a hesitant forefinger to stroke down the length of my dangling cock.

She glances up at my face before wrapping it in warm fingers.

"Feels so soft," she marvels. She squeezes gently. "It's like a mooshey sausage." She giggles again. "Maybe that's what I'll call it."

She tilts her head to the side, reaching out her other hand to cup my balls.

"Your scrotum is bigger than a, um, hardball, Daddy." She jostles my balls carefully.

"Will you get hard now?" she asks, raising her eyes to mine. "Make your, um, sausage hard for me, please."

"I'm sorry, honey. I think I'm a little..." I didn't know what to say to her.

"Are you shy with me? You are, aren't you? Your face is all red." She points a finger at my nose, laughing.

"Maybe a bit uncomfortable standing naked in front of my own daughter." I twist to sit alongside her. "Give me a minute. Maybe I'll come up with something." I slap my forehead. "I'm sure a Mr. Malaprop this morning, Sweety."

"Oh, I know what to do. Tsk," she says. "I'm so excited I'm not thinking straight."

Stacey bounces to her feet, standing tall and proud, drops her robe.

"Am I pretty, Daddy?" She acts coy, tilting her head, her cheeks flushing. "Do you like my little boobies?" She cups her breasts. "They aren't too small, are they?"

"Stacey, you are more than just pretty, you are lovely. You're perfectly beautiful."

That she is, from her broad shoulders to her slim hips, and, my god, such long legs, such beautifully muscular thighs. I try to keep my eyes off her mound, hidden behind low cut, white cotton panties, but she catches my glance.

"This feels weird," she sighs. "I'm going to be naked with my Daddy." She giggles as she bends and slides panties to her ankles. Standing tall, her arm twitches as if she had resisted an urge to cover the tiny puff of dark hair on her pubic mound.

"My gorgeous child," I exclaim without thought. I remember to breathe, and take a deep breath.

Turning, she asks, "Do you like my ass, Daddy?" Her voice a coy simper. "You're always looking at it."

"I love your saucy butt, little girl. I don't know whether to kiss it, bite it or spank it. Maybe all three. Come here." I reach for her arm, pulling her close. "Lay on my lap," I command. She scrambles quickly to lay flat across my thighs.

"Baby has butt," I laugh, stroking her smooth, round pink cheeks. She clenches, making major concavities. Her skin feels velvet smooth, and so warm. I feel a surge of heat in my cock. I spank her gently, just little pops, first one cheek then the other.

"Daddy, your sausage is poking my tummy," she giggles, a little girl voice, trying to hunch her hips. "Keep spanking me, Daddy. It makes my, um, me tingle."

"Makes your pussy tingle. Say it. Say pussy." I slide fingers between her quivering thighs. She arches her butt up, spreading her legs wide enough for me to find her very slick crease.

"Oh, Daddy," she groans. "My pussy is so hot," she whimpers, shuddering.

I slide my forefinger into her slick heat to the second knuckle, swiping across her clit with my rude finger.

"Mmmmm," she whines, shivering. "Oh, your finger is so big,"

I slowly, reluctantly, remove my hand from between her legs, not able to resist cupping her velvet cheek for a moment.

"Sit up, Sweety. Sit on my lap."

She rolls to her side, I lift her head and shoulders, cradling her on my arm.

"You okay, Stace? I shouldn't have done that. I hope you wont be angry that I invaded your..."

Dark eyes flash anger.

"I'll be mad if you stop, Daddy. Please keep doing it."

She opens her legs slightly, trying to pull my hand to her dark tuft of spiky pubic hair.

"Daddy, please," she begs so sweetly. "I'd love to have an orgasm with you."

"Sigh," I sigh. "Stacey, you are such a brat."

"Not a brat. I'm a sexpot. A hot sexpot." She giggles. "Please, please, please do it for me." The little girl whine is back. She tucks my fingers around her hairless lips.

"I do it everyday, and now I want to feel you do it." She put on her little girl, begging pout, pressing and jiggling my fingers on her crotch.

"Everyday?" I'm surprised.

"Sometimes more," she giggles, her flushed cheeks pinking even more.

"Well, I guess you can't wear it out." I speak in a calmer voice than I'm feeling.

I let my eyes wander over my child's face. I swipe a thumb along her cheek, can't help making a big smile.

"You're growing up so fast," I mutter, shaking my head. I lift her hand to my mouth, and kiss her fingertips. "And you're so pretty, I could eat you up."

"Tsk," she grins, cocking her head. "You always say that. I wish you wouldn't 'cause it makes me feel like a baby. I remember how you teased me, threatening to eat my little piggies."

"You're my baby for the rest of my life. There's no escape for you." I peck her forehead. "Still want that orgasm?" I ask her, letting a devilish grin grow large.

"Yes, yes, yes."

"Then I will eat you up for real."

Stacey's eyes widen, her mouth opens, but no words come. I let her figure it out.

"You m-mean?" she sputters, not able to finish the thought. "For sure, Daddy?

"On your back, Sweety. It's time for your Daddy to make you feel really good." I pat her thigh.

She rolls to her feet, twisting to face me, her eyes shining out her eagerness. Her eyes drop to my erection. I stand, pointing it at her belly.

"Sheesh," she breathes. "I didn't think it would get that big." She lifts rounded eyes to mine.

"Sit," I tell her, dragging her pillow to the edge of her mattress. "Sit on your pillow."

She sits. I kneel between her knees.

"Lay back, raise your legs up, Sweety." I stare at her pink, shiny crease, flashing back to baby powder and diapers.

"Wait a minute, Daddy. I can't see."

She snags her other pillow and folds it under her head, while I stroke her silky smooth thighs. God, her skin feels so good.

"Ready, set, go?" I ask her.

"Ready, set," she pauses for a deep breath, and half shouts, "Go!"

I bend to my task, tickling her mons with my mustache, before dipping down and licking her sweet nectar from perineum to stiff pubic tuft. I hear her suck air. I press firm lips to her vulva, waggling my head a few times.

"Mmm?" she asks a wordless question.

I burrow my tongue into her, seeking her little pink hole. She yelps when I find it.

I start lapping like a thirsty dog, slowly pummeling her erect clitoris with my tongue. Stacey squeaking with each hit, her hips straining upward, driving my face harder onto her pussy.

I suck in her clit, and tongue lash her.

"Daddeeee," she wails, her pitch rising three octaves.

Time to escalate, I slide a forefinger into her slippery tube, just an inch. Then my rude finger joins the first.

"Ooooo," she moans. "It's." She sucks in air. "It's coming." Her vibrating body tenses.

I suck her clit, waggling my fingers as if strumming a ukulele.

"Iiiiii, there," she screams through clenched teeth, her body curling into a ball as she convulses.

I raise up and lay lightly on top of her. Her arms come round my neck. Her warm, sweet breath pants against my cheek.

"That was sooo goood," she whispers, wiggling her hips. Her eyes widening slowly.

"Your sausage is poking me. Are you," she gulps, "gonna put it in me?"

I shake my head. "No, Honey child. Don't worry." I kiss her forehead. "I'm going to rub it on your pussy so I can have a come too." I snake an arm between us, positioning my rigid cock shaft along her slit, and start sliding on her liquid fold.

"That feels good," she exclaims. "Everything you do to me feels so good. Go ahead, put it in me."

"No, Stacey. I have something else in mind." My hips accelerating, tingles becoming electric.

"Daddy's going to come in about five seconds. Want to watch me squirt, Squirt?" I raise up a few inches.

She lifts her head, almost curling into a ball again. I rub harder and tense.

"Now," I groan as the electric orgasm surges through me, hot semen coming down the pipe, splattering her belly and chest.

"Jeez," she gasps as another glob hits the bottom of her small breast. "It's so hot."

I can only groan and shiver as her small fingers press my softening penis to her vulva. I press my palms into the mattress, about to lift off my daughter.

"No, wait," she pleads. "Let me rub it with your pecker," she whines. "Let me rub my pussy with your cock." She sucks air and rubs harder. "Cock, yeah. Nasty, nasty crude. Mm, feels good. Oh, Daddy, Daddy cock," she huffs. "Feels so good."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.