Angela Among Men - Cover

Angela Among Men

Copyright© 2002 by Alex Fairmont

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young woman becomes the sexual object of three men, to her ultimate delight and exquisite satisfaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Marcus paused by Angela's bedroom. His green eyes seared through the twilight darkness of the room as he pushed the half-ajar door fully open. She was asleep on her stomach, her body covered only by a thin, cotton sheet in deference to the nighttime heat, the rounded curves of her hips and waist fully deliniated by the draping cloth. A slight smile curved Marcus's mouth as he noticed the arch of her bare back, pleased that she had obeyed his instructions to wear nothing as she slept. He approached the bed silently, reaching out to grasp the edge of the sheet in his hand and pull it over her body. She shifted onto her side and mumured in her slumber, her brown hair spilling over the creamy pillows like strands of polished silk.

Marcus caught the faint scent of lavender-scented soap rising from Angela's skin as he removed the sheet, his gaze tracking hungrily over her breasts and soft peaks, the swell of her belly and the delicate folds of her labia tucked so snugly between her voluptuous thighs. He placed his hand on her hip, applying enough pressure that she shifted again, exposing the plump fullness of her buttocks to his searching eyes. Even in the charcoal illumination, he could see that her bottom cheeks still burned from the blows Karek had administered. His penis stirred at the erotic memory of Angela lying helpless over Karek's muscular thighs, her entire body writhing and wriggling as she received his rhytmic slaps. Experimentally, Marcus touched her protuding buttocks with the tips of his fingers, feeling the warm heat that still clung to her tender flesh.

The touch of his hands on her painful skin woke Angela with a start. She caught her breath on a gasp, her hand fumbling automatically for the sheet to cover herself. Her dark eyes clashed with his through the dusky light.

"What do you want now?"

"Whatever I want, Angela," he said. "I will take. Have you not accepted that yet?"

Marcus was silent for a moment, his gaze raking over her with a mixture of disgust and disappointment. "You would act unwilling, would you? After riding out your pleasure in front of us all?"

A burn of embarrassement appeared on Angela's cheeks, but she didn't falter in her hostile stare. "You don't think you did the same thing?"

Marcus frowned. "You're forgetting yourself, Angela. I suggest you don't let this happen very often."

"You let him do that to me!" Angela snapped. "You loved watching it, didn't you?"

"Of course I did."

The honesty of his response seemed to startle her. "But how could you let that happen?"

"You mean to tell me you didn't enjoy it?"

"No! I mean, I... I didn't want to be humiliated."

"Hmm. You appeared to be enjoying it well enough from my perspective. As I did." His eyes grew cold. "And remember, Angela, you have a position in this household that you are not to countermand. A position to which you have willingly agreed."

"I don't..."

"Stop it. Now turn over."

Angela's jaw tightened as she glared at him. "What for?"

"Don't argue with me. Turn over."

Angela flipped over onto her stomach, burying her face in the feathery pillow. Marcus reached out and slid the sheet over her rounded hips, baring her inflamed buttocks to the night air and his gaze. He touched one of her fleshy cushions again, making her body jerk in reaction. A muffled groan emerged from the pillow when his fingers pressed against the other cheek.

Marcus edged his fingertips between the lush curves of her bottom cheeks, pulling them apart to expose the dark furrow between them and the taut ring of her anus. Angela let out a gasp of surprise when Marcus's forefinger began to encircle the forbidden orifice. He commanded her to remain silent as he knelt on the bed beside her prone body. His penis pulsed with an insistent rhythm inside his trousers as thoughts of sinking into her creamy wetness flooded his mind. His hand slipped lower, seeking the smooth dampness of her sex, the silken folds of her labia and the tight bud of her clitoris. He pressed on Angela's lower back with his other hand, pushing her into the mattress so that the globes of her buttocks jutted upwards. He soon realized the difficultly in exploring her charming secrets with only one hand and remedied the situation by straddling her lower back. His hard bulge brushed against the slope of her bottom crevice, causing her to twist underneath him.

"Marcus..."

"Hush, Angela." Seated as he was facing the delectable sight of Angela's upthrust bottom, Marcus spread her cheeks apart again and began to examine her more thoroughly. Moisture seeped from her labial lips, filling his head with the musky scent of her arousal. He dipped his finger into her slickness and then slid it into the delicate puckered rosebud just above her glistening sex.

She groaned as it entered her.

An ache began to build at the base of his penis, and he removed his fingers temporarily to divest himself of the confines of clothing. When he returned to his position straddling Angela's lower back, his naked phallus twitching lewdly above the woman's flushed buttocks. Suppressing the intense urge to plunge his prick into the heated depths of her warmth, Marcus rubbed his two fingers over Angela's juicy pleats, then dipped them fully into her wet passage. After his fingers were coated with her fluids, he began to push them gently past the closed portal of her anal opening. A vague moan emerged from Angela's throat, but she didn't struggle to escape his ministrations as he began to slide his fingers in and out of her. The hot, tight channel gripped his fingers intensely, making his penis trickle masculine juices as he remembers what it felt like to embed his stiff member into that delightful heat.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.