Suzanne
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2002 by Sig Grayson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A true story of love found, love lost, and love found again. The experience was uplifting for me, and I hope it brings hope to those who have lost loves of their own. There is hope, and it can be as good as it ever was.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I have to admit that she had a convincing sincerity to her pleas. My heart ached for her as I began to take her to heart. I wanted to forget the problems I had with her story, but didn't see how I could, until now. She poured her heart out to me so convincingly, that I forgot that I was as much the fault of our break up as she.

"We'll try to make it right babe, I promise." I told her. "Don't cry anymore. If it doesn't work out, it won't be not for trying. I promise you that. Just don't give me reason to doubt you. I promise you will never have reason to doubt me."

She turned and sought out my lips and she kissed me with her tear soaked and stained face. "I promise, you promise." She said. "I know your word is good and you know mine is." She was talking from her heart, to mine, and I knew it.

She kissed me again and then looked at me a little funny. She knelt up and pushed me back a bit and grabbed at my belt. She got it undone and worked at my zipper and then dug her fist into the thigh of my pants and pulled them down to my knees.

Her crying had finally stopped and she had calmed down a bit. My pants were at my knees and she looked at my underwear, specifically my cock and balls. She reached out and touched them through my shorts.

"Sig, I'm dead serious when I say I love you. I'm serious when I say I have missed you, painfully missed you, for so, so long. I got married to hurt you. God paid me back for being so selfish, spiteful and petty by taking back the angel he had given me. That was the second dagger in my heart. The day I saw you at that store I was ready to just drive off a bridge, step into traffic, anything to end it. The sight of you gave me hope. It was also a message from God that he didn't want me to die and go to hell. Sig, I was spiteful, petty and took great joy in breaking your heart, ruining your life after it was me who set you up. I know you were wrong and I had every right to hate you for it, but after that I was evil to you. I married a man I certainly cared deeply for, but didn't love as I did you. I know I committed adultery with him, and I know that weighs heavy with you. After everything I've done to you, you also know what I am capable of. Sig, you know in your heart, the real me. I've poured my heart and soul out to you tonight and given you, as well as you have me, the chance to make love as we once did. Sig, I can rewind to that day and be half of the special couple we were. You have to decide if you can." She said without shedding a tear or losing eye contact with me. I was taken aback and had almost no breath as I absorbed her words. After all the crying, bawling and blubbering she did tonight, her most serious words were delivered perfectly from the heart, from her soul. I didn't doubt her resolve one bit. She reversed the onus from her to me when she said, "You have to decide if you can." She sounded so sure of her own feelings.

"I - - -" I began to say before she stopped me.

"Don't say anything now." She said. "There is something I want to do that I have only done with you. I've looked forward to this and if you walk out of my life, or into it after tonight, this will make me happy."

She knelt up and pulled my underwear down to my knees with my pants. She reached out and took my cock in her hand, and stroked it a few times.

She then sat back and took my socks off and pulled at the cuffs of my pants to take them off, my shorts came with them.

She stood with one leg on the floor and changed her position to kneeling between my legs. She smiled at me and bent, taking hold of my cock in her hand to push it toward my stomach. She filled her mouth with my balls, running her tongue over them and then sucking and pulling them from her mouth. She did this about 3 times and then bent my cock towards her mouth and she lowered it onto my cock. She took as much as she could and then sucked it right to the top, popping her lips as it sprung free.

"Yours is the only cock that has ever been in this mouth. This was something I thought was perverted and sick until I took the sexuality courses. I found out how normal it was then. Paul wanted me to do it, but I refused. You are the only one." She said as she dropped her head over my cock again.

I was getting the blowjob of my life and was reminded how good Suzie was at this. The blowjob-interuptus from Jewel Marie was good while it lasted, and the 7 years with Dawn Marie had my cock in her mouth thousands of times. Dawn enjoyed it, while intercourse was painful for her, oral sex made us both happy. But this was special, Suzanne worked her mouth like a living sex organ designed only for me. Her sucking mouth accompanied by her wild tongue and bobbing head were heaven. She topped it off as she always had, with her thumb and index finger curled around the base, as if she were turning a volume knob up and down over and over. I was in heaven, but afraid of going over.

"Suzanne, Suzanne, you're going to make me come, and I want to fuck you so and feel that tiny tight pussy swallow me as well." I said through tightening breath.

There was a pause and she let my cock fall from her mouth. She sighed.

"We can't do that. I gave up birth control long ago when we stopped having sex. I have an appointment with my gyno before I fly to Vegas Monday. Let me finish you." She said, and then continued.

I can usually last a while under the mouth, but Suzanne was real good, and I was ripe.

"I'm going to come, Suze. You're making me come!!" I shouted to warn her, but she kept up, pulling her mouth off to utter 5 little words. "Do it in my mouth."

We had never gone that far before, but were always going to try it, having sampled it from the spray on her breasts. Tonight she really DID want to continue where we left off.

I could hold back no longer and I let the first shot fly into her mouth, then a second, then a third. She never broke her rhythm; she just kept at sucking me. Then as I began to pull away from her, being too sensitive, she sat straight up and raised her head toward the ceiling.

I heard a big gulp as my semen went down her throat in one swallow.

"You are now part of me." She smiled to me. "It didn't taste too bad either, just sooo much of it. Oooo it's salty, though. I always thought it would make me puke." She said wiping her lips with her hand. "Sig, I love you. I didn't do that to prove it, I did that to show it." I opened my arms to welcome her into them. She fell to me, avoiding getting her mouth near mine.

"No, let me kiss you. I'm not afraid to taste my own semen. You can taste your own pussy on me. We can share the tastes. I did learn a couple things in the time I was married." I smiled as she pressed her messy mouth to mine.

We necked and kissed for a long, long time, with no words said. Finally she broke the silence. "Sorry about not being able to fuck, I am just so fertile, or at least I always have been. Not knowing what might happen with us, I can't take that chance, OK?"

"Don't apologize, I understand." I said as we locked lips again. Before I knew it I had been sound asleep for a time. I awoke and looked around for the time. If the clock radio in the room was correct, it was 2:30 a.m. Suzanne was in the shower, and while I tried to rationalize why, I fell back asleep.

The sun broke through the window and into my eyes around six. I was usually an early riser, but when I tried to roll over from my stomach to my back, I felt an arm around me. Suzanne! It hadn't been a dream.

Maybe we really could put that much time between us and be OK. This had been just one baby step in what could be a long journey, I thought to myself. My fears of what Suzanne could be as a person were just about allayed. I was usually a pretty good judge of character and karma, and I felt really good about us.

My jostling had made my bladder shift and now I had to pee like crazy. I sought the best way to get off the bed without waking Suze, but it was going to be hard.

As I attempted to slide under her arm she lifted it.

"I'm awake, I'm waiting for you to wake up." Suzanne said.

"My God, when are you going to sleep? I was awake around 2 and you were in the shower." I asked.

"I only sleep 4 to 6 hours a night. We conked out about 10 o'clock or so, and I woke at 2 a.m., really having to go. I felt dirty afterwards, so I took a shower. Maybe we can get sexy again? Sig, I haven't felt like this in so long. Remember how we were in college? We were something then. How could we have been so stupid to screw it up?"

"Immaturity had to be a big part of it." I said trying to make sense of what she was saying. "You were taking those psych courses, the sexuality course, we were hot for each other and maybe we weren't really ready for each other then. But it did seem right then, didn't it?"

"Does it seem right now, Sig." She asked hopefully.

I looked at her with hope in my eye. I wanted to say, no, to scream, YES - YES!! But, one thing still bothered me.

"Suzanne, believe me, I WANT to love you like we were then, I really do, but I have one thing bothering me. I should have said something last night when it really began to eat at me." I said preparing her.

"What is it Sig? Maybe I can explain or we can talk it out." Suzanne said cautiously.

"Well, when you thought I had wronged you, and I know I did, you sought revenge, ways to hurt me, instead of trying to resolve it. When your husband rejected you after your miscarriage, you were mad because he wouldn't even look at you when he made love to you. You felt he didn't think of you as attractive. What did you do? You got back at him by having an affair, you wanted to hurt him, and maybe you wanted to get caught; again revenge instead of resolution. That was and is a side of you I don't know, or like."

"It looks vengeful, Sig, but it wasn't really. I think it was fear. Fear that I lost you and could never love again. With Paul, it was fear that I had become undesirable and no man would want me. You don't think that I analyzed myself more than once? I felt that leaving you in the dust was vengeful, but I also thought of my self-esteem. Could I get another man, had I used up my sexuality? When I cheated on Paul, I just didn't care if I was caught or not. I found a man who desired me, and I WANTED to be desired. Do you really think I could mistrust your feelings again?

You have me heart and soul if you want me Sig. I'm not playing any games here." Suzanne said, laying it on the line.

"Suzanne," I said, "I take you at your word on this. You gave yourself to me last night with as much passion as I remember. If you have any doubts, speak up. I won't accept chicanery and deception, just as you shouldn't accept it from me."

"You won't be sorry, lover. After today, you won't see me for about a month while I tie up loose ends in Las Vegas with Paul and my future.

The realtor feels we will get a firm offer this weekend at this price.

If it doesn't sell they have a buyout clause they can exercise, and he thinks they will, if it doesn't go. Sig, think about this; I was on the brink of suicide, at least contemplating it. You saved my life by just appearing, our lives crossing again. Now, I feel like a have a life in front of me again, the dream of love and a future with you, which I thought was mashed, torn and tattered in the street. It's suddenly alive here in front of me. Sig, this is me now, this is me the morning of our last day together, we are the same. You were stupid; I was stupid. We both paid dearly by losing the one true love you are allowed in life, the one true love. I am your Suzanne; you are my Sig. Remember when you used to recite wedding vows to me? I loved that, I used to have orgasms while you did it."

"I think the fact that I was inside of you when I did it had something to do with it Suze." I recalled.

Suzanne sat up and pushed me back and she propped up on one elbow and looked me in the eye. I saw the face that adored me, and I adored back, so many years ago.

"You would make love to me, fuck me silly and then you would stop, pressed deep inside me. I would be almost holding my breath waiting for you to pull back and ram me again. I would be breathless and ready to come, and you would just look in my glazed eyes; "I, Steven Isaac Grayson, take you, Suzanne Tara Hardee to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, the cherish and honor...". Before you got even that far, I would feel myself spasm, while you sat motionless deep inside me, I could feel your hard cock pulsing." She mused.

"If you could make love to me right now, would you say those same words Sig, or am I just dreaming and hoping?" she asked.

"If I were inside you right now, with you looking at me like that right now, I think I would have remembered them. God, I loved you then." I said tearing up. "Shit, I think I might love you MORE now." I said as she pressed her lips to mine and we kissed deeply.

All the doubts disappeared, the board erased. A moment frozen in time, instantly thawed and life had restarted.

"Sig, make love to me. Fuck me in my butt. I want to feel your hard cock in my ass, deep inside me." Suzanne said, surprising me.

"You still like that? You were always afraid, but always wild when we did it. I don't want to hurt you." I wondered and warned.

"You were the last there too, Sig. That was special lovemaking. I could never give that to anyone else. That was why I took a shower in the middle of the night. My nerves had upset my system and I was stopped up for the last few days. My bellyful of your semen must have been what I needed. I woke up startled by the urgency. Over the years, I thought of the times we did it there; how it seemed so natural, so naughty, but so exciting. When I thought of Paul being there, it did nothing for me, I had no desire. Anyway, I showered and used the bulb syringe in my overnight bag, just like I used to, paranoid that I was clean enough. I have personal jelly, too."

"You're really sure about this, aren't you?" I asked.

"Yes, I am. The idea hit me while we spooned going to sleep last night.

It was always good back then, different and exciting, and by the looks of the tent in the sheets, someone else likes the idea." She said as she pulled down the sheet and popped the head of my cock in her mouth.

"Ohhhhh, Suzie, that's wonderful." I said as I fell back into the sheets luxuriating in the feel of her tongue passing over and over my cock top.

She took my cock out of mouth with a loud POP as I caught her eyes and smile as they met mine. We were 20 years old again. We were in love, and I still really had to pee.

I bounced up from the bed and went to the bathroom where I wrestled with my hard cock trying to get all my piss in the toilet. Once I finished I turned on the shower and got in to quickly soap and rinse the vital parts of my body, and my armpits. As I dried I saw her overnight case opened, with the tube of lube jelly right on top. My hard on raged with the thought of putting it up her cute little ass. Well, it wasn't as little as before, but still perfectly shaped and "cute" was still in order.

I came out of the bathroom to the sounds of her breathing heavy. She was face down with her ass propped up in the air, her face turned to the side on her pillow. Her 2 forefingers had her tiny pussy lips trapped between as she rolled them over her clit. I came up behind her and touched her hand, which she quickly pulled away. I bent and took the whole of that pussy in my mouth again. So tight, so pronounced, so delicious and pleasing to feel with my lips and tongue. As she kept catching her breath as spasms hit I would lift up to kiss her asshole quickly. Once she began to have a long orgasm I replaced my tongue with my thumb and moved my tongue to her rosebud. I swathed her asshole over and over. She was just as delicious as I remember. To say someone's ass tastes good sounds kinky, but after her shower it only tasted and smelled of her musk. It was Suzanne, a taste I acquired many years ago, that I had not forgotten. I remember the innocent, but inquisitively horny Suzanne telling me about her Human Sexuality class all those years ago.

"I mailed out anonymous couple interviews to a volunteer study group.

One thing stood out. People do it in their lovers butt hole, and they like it. I read a lot of them today. 8 of the eleven who responded did it that way. What are we missing?" she would ask.

On that night we tried it, she wasn't afraid to look for and share other pleasure we might find between us. Part of that stemmed from our addiction to oral sex. It was something she always thought was filthy and evil and then, she ended up loving it, once we tried it. Then she was willing to try lots more. When she found that over 70% of all loving couples in a serious relationship had oral sex, she insisted on trying it, giving and receiving. For the next week we had chapped lips pleasing each other. I may be the only guy to get a blowjob during the movie Pretty Woman. We sat in the last row of a little theatre in Boston at a midnight showing. When I told her I was coming and she pulled her mouth off, I squirted on the empty row in front of us. We laughed so hard we had to leave.

My tongue was dilating her asshole so I finally switched to eating her pussy again while I pressed my fingers, pinky to thumb, each up her pretty little rosette. Once it began to respond and her moans of pleasure became quick, I added a cool dollop of the jelly. I heard her suck in a breath as it hit her private hole, but I quickly pushed it in.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.