Life Happens - Cover

Life Happens

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A mother and her son find love through tragedy.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was an incredibly emotional and exhausting couple of weeks for Kathy and Kevin. There was the funeral, interviews with the police and FBI, lawyers to talk to, and piles of papers to sign. Kathy didn't know what half of it meant. The house was constantly abuzz with activity. People were coming and going all day and into the night. When everything was finally settled, Kathy was a rich widowed woman. It may not have been enough for Quentin but it would plenty for her and Kevin to live very well.

Kathy found out that Quentin was involved with some very bad people and was in big debt from gambling. The kidnapping was a means to get some quick money to pay off gambling debts without jeopardizing his business. The FBI wasn't sure if Quentin's plan was to have the kidnappers kill her and Kevin. When they questioned the kidnappers, they were vague about that, only saying that Quentin said that he would let them know what to do. When they decided to double cross Quentin and it failed, they were going to kill them both.

Unfortunately, Kathy would never know what Quentin had in mind.

She and Kevin leaned on each other during the difficult weeks. However, they didn't speak of what happened during the time they were held captive. Sooner or later, however, it had to come out. Kathy was sorry about Quentin's death but she resolved that her relationship with him was a big mistake. She should have known from the beginning. She should have listened to Kevin. However, that was just one of her many regrets.

Eventually, their lives settled down and returned to something resembling normal. While both she and Kevin often thought about what had happened that night, they found it difficult to talk about it.

One evening they were watching TV when Kevin mentioned Sherry. He had only talked to her briefly in the past couple of weeks but his libido was starting to return. He hadn't asked Sherry to go out again but his mother didn't know that. He decided to take a gamble.

"Mom, I was thinking about calling Sherry to see if she wanted to go out tonight."

Kathy looked at Kevin with disapproval at the mention of her name again. Inside, she could feel jealousy begin to flare up. "She's too old for you," she said flatly. She knew that she couldn't hold him down forever but she wasn't ready for him to date again. However, she also knew that he was a typical teenager with his hormones running wild. She thought for a moment and said, "Give me a little time to sort things out honey. I know you want to date but I need you right now. And, frankly I don't want to share," she added with a smile. "Beside, I think I need a foot rub after my bath tonight."

Kevin eyes opened in surprise. "Well, I guess I can wait," he said, acting only a little disappointed. He felt excitement start to churn in his stomach.

An hour or so later, Kathy came down to the living room in her bathrobe, carrying a bottle of skin lotion. "Well, are you ready?"

"Sure."

Instead of going over to the sofa, Kathy sat in a large comfortable chair.

Kevin sat at her feet, looking at her smooth, freshly shaven legs. The bathrobe was short and she had tucked it between her thighs. Kevin got a good look at her legs but nothing more. He picked up the bottle of lotion and lifted one of his mother's feet. Gently, he began to massage the skin cream into her feet. He did it slowly but his heart was beating fast. Like the last time, he set her foot on his groin, letting the heel massage his rapidly swelling erection. It almost felt like his mother was pressing downward. When he moved her foot to the side, opening her legs, she didn't protest. He looked up and saw that the robe had slipped slightly apart. Gradually, as he worked on the foot, he spread her legs further apart.

Inside Kathy's chest, her heart beat matched Kevin's. Her head was back on the chair and her eyes were closed. She wasn't sure exactly how far she was going to let Kevin go. However, she knew she had to reward him or he would be in Sherry's arms again. She didn't know if she could stand that.

Kathy could feel him opening her legs further and she made no move to stop him. When she felt him lift her other foot, she let her knees fall apart, her robe falling open to her waist. Suddenly, she heard a gasp. She felt the cool room air on her exposed crotch and knew that Kevin could see her.

Kevin's eyes stared between his mother's legs. He could see her swollen vagina between her thighs. As he stared, his hands began to move up her calf, his fingers massaging her tight muscles. Slowly, he moved his body forward until he was between her legs. His hands then moved across her knees to the soft skin of her thighs. He could see that she had shaved her vagina recently, removing even the little tuft of hair at the top. The smooth outer lips were shiny and puffy. The inner lips were swollen and peeking out. With a deep breath, Kevin took a chance and lifted her legs with his hands behind her knees, opening them and placing them on the arms of the chair.

"Oh God," he moaned aloud when he saw his mother's sweet sex lips separate.

Kathy moaned as well at the obscene display she knew she was providing. She felt like she might pass out. Her heart was beating rapidly and her head was spinning. Then she slid forward as she felt Kevin pulling her down until her ass was off the chair. Her eyes remained tightly closed. Somehow she thought that if she didn't look at him, what he was doing was okay.

When Kevin's lips touched her thigh, he felt it tremble. Slowly, he licked upward, leaving a wet trail behind. The closer he came to her center, the stronger the sweet smell of his mother became; it was an aroma that he recognized from smelling her panties for years. His hands were trembling as he reached up and gently opened her swollen lips. He stared at the pulsing hole, now bubbling clear juice. The swollen nub of her clit sat at the very top. It was red and shiny, almost pulsing with life. An animal like moan escaped his lips as his head dropped and he sucked the little bump of flesh into his mouth.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" Kathy moaned and her hands reached out and grabbed her son's head. The feeling was indescribable. She felt his tongue lick her sensitive clit then suck it into his mouth again. Next, his tongue slid down to tease her hole, never quite entering. Soon, she had to have him inside or go mad. Her hips pushed up. When he resisted, she pulled his head hard, her fingers twisting in his hair.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.