Life Happens
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A mother and her son find love through tragedy.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It must have been three o'clock in the morning, when Kevin awoke suddenly. He had been having one of those dreams about his mother again. Then, he heard a little moan and felt his mother's buttocks pressing back at him. As usual, his penis was stiff between them. "Mom, are you awake?" he whispered. Then he felt her head moving affirmatively up and down. He was shocked when she brought his hand to her naked breast. In reflex, he squeezed and his mother sighed and pressed back into his groin. "Oh God," he moaned and responded by bringing his lips to her neck and kissing her gently.

Kathy was shaking now. She could no longer deny her feelings and had resigned herself to the reality that they were never going to make it out of here alive. She lifted her leg and reached behind her and found Kevin's penis. She brought it down until the head was touching her sopping hole.

Kevin did the rest. He pushed forward and moaned as his shaft slid easily into her sticky vagina. He heard his mother moan and felt her push her hips back to meet him.

They struggled to remain quiet but little whimpers and grunts escaped their lips.

Kevin began to move slowly again. However, as his excitement increased, he began to ram into his mother with piston like strokes. He felt the juice from his previous climaxes squirting out of her hole and soaking his groin again. The feeling added to his excitement. His free hand gripped his mother's hip and gave him leverage to move rapidly in and out.

"Oh God Kevin fuck me hard," Kathy whispered. "Oh yes, oh yes, I'm cummmmiiiinnnngggg!!!" she moaned.

Kevin held his mother as she shook with her climax. His own hips kept moving in and out. After two climaxes, Kevin could go on for a long time. However, he was surprised to feel his mother push him backward until his penis slipped out of her hole.

"Fuck my ass," Kathy whispered, her words muffled in the pillow.

"What?"

"Fuck my ass," Kathy said louder.

Suddenly, Kevin thought he was going to climax right there. "Really?"

"Please Kevin, fuck my ass."

Kevin was shaking with excitement now. However, before he could reach for his penis, his mother had it in her hand. He felt her move it between her cheeks until the head was touching her little back hole. Kevin was breathing very hard.

Kathy fitted his penis to the little star then pushed back as she pulled Kevin's penis forward. She moaned as she felt the large head slip inside. "Slowly," she whispered as she pushed backward and felt Kevin move forward. "Oh Jesus," she moaned as he slid about halfway into her ass.

This was beyond Kevin's wildest imagination. He couldn't believe he was actually inside his mother's ass. It must be a dream, he thought. If it was, he never wanted to wake up.

It was tight and warm inside his mother's hole. The muscles almost sucked him into her body. He could feel her anal canal quivering and the walls rippling up and down his shaft. Slowly, with tentative strokes, he began to move back and forth. Each time, he would go deeper until finally he was buried to his balls.

Both of them froze. The sensation of Kevin's long penis deep inside her ass made Kathy gasp with pleasure. She intentionally squeezed her sphincter muscle and she heard Kevin moan.

Kevin could hardly get his breath. He had never felt anything so incredible in his young life. It felt like his penis was inside a long vacuum tube, pulling on him and making his penis grow even larger.

"Fuck me," Kathy whispered.

Kevin did. He pulled his penis almost all the way out and then slid it back in hard. He did that several times, allowing his mother's tight hole to relax and get used to him. However, soon he was pounding into her like a mad man. The bed springs squeaked and the metal frame banged against the wall. Neither of them thought about the noise they were making. Both of them were grunting and groaning as Kevin's pounding went on and on.

Kathy had never felt anything like it either. Quentin had always been so rough, never letting her get used to him before he was screwing her like crazy. But her dear Kevin had taken the time to let her adjust and let her ass stretch to accommodate him. That made all the difference in the world. Now each of Kathy's climaxes blended with the other until it felt like one continuous climax.

"Oh yes Mom, I'm going to cum. Can I cum in your ass? Please let me cum in your ass!" Kevin pleaded.

"Yes baby, yes, fill my ass with your sweet cum!"

Kevin screamed and his penis lurched, pouring his third load of the night deep into her ass.

Kathy moaned as she felt his scalding juice coat the walls of her ass. She could actually feel it. She never felt Quentin's; maybe because she was in pain when he did it.

Kevin and Kathy had barely finished their climaxes when they heard commotion outside the door. Suddenly, the door flew open and two of the captors rushed in. "Come on, let's get this over with." They seemed to be in a panic as they unshackled Kevin and his mother and pulled them roughly from the bed.

"What's going on?" Kevin said.

"Shut up!" Leroy said and pointed the gun at his head.

Kevin could see the wild look in his eyes. He knew that they were about to die. Something must have gone wrong. He knew that it was now or never. With lightning swiftness, he struck out with his trained fist, catching Leroy in the throat. The gun flew out of his hand and he went to his knees, grasping his throat. The other captor turned in time to catch the palm of Kevin's hand in his nose forcing him over backward. When Kevin saw the door opening with Billy rushing in, he kicked it, slamming it into his face and knocking him cold.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.