Life Happens - Cover

Life Happens

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A mother and her son find love through tragedy.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was after 8 P.M. when Kathy and Kevin heard loud talking coming from the other room. Their captors sounded like they were drinking, maybe getting drunk.

The door to their room opened unexpectedly and three of the four kidnappers came in. They walked in carrying beers in their hands. One had the automatic weapon and the other two had pistols on their belts. They were dressed in black with their ski masks in place.

Suddenly, Kevin and Kathy were very frightened. This didn't seem like a casual visit. Kevin was pretty sure that the leader wasn't in the group and that the three were drunk or rapidly getting there.

"Now that's one good looking momma," one of them said pointing his beer at Kathy.

"I'll drink to that," another of them said and held up his beer to the other two. "I'll bet she had a tight little cunt. I think I'd like to get me some of that."

Kathy and Kevin both gasped. Now, they knew that their fear was warranted.

"Now, wait a minute, Leroy. The boss told me that we ain't supposed to fuck the lady," he said and laughed.

"Ah, come on Billy, who's to know?"

"Those were the boss's orders and I don't think you want to get the boss mad."

"But the boss didn't say we couldn't get a little blow job, did he?"

Billy stood staring at Kathy as she tried to hide behind Kevin. "Mmmmm, nope, he didn't say nothing about blow jobs." An evil grin came to his face as he thought for a minute. "Get the keys."

One of the men hurried out the door and came back with the keys to the handcuffs.

Kevin tensed as he watched the man come forward. He was ready to spring. He could feel his mother trembling beside him.

"Leroy, make sure junior here don't get no ideas."

The man with the automatic weapon came over and placed the barrel at Kevin's head. "Sit still Junior," he said menacingly.

"Leave her alone, you bastards," Kevin sneered.

"Kevin don't! They'll kill us."

"Listen to your momma, boy," the man with the gun said.

They unhooked Kathy and pulled her from the bed, locking both of Kevin's hands to the ring in the wall. Billy squeezed Kathy's arm and dragged her over to the corner of the room.

"She is a fine looking woman," one said. "Let's see a little more."

Kathy screamed as he reached up and ripped her bra from her body, her arms coming up to cover her large breasts.

"Leave her alone!" Kevin screamed again.

"Shut him up," Billy said.

One of the guards walked over and pulled Kathy's thong panties down. "Hey look at this Leroy, she ain't got no hair."

"Well would you look at that Billy," Leroy said as they all stared at Kathy.

Kathy's face colored in embarrassment as the three disgusting men ogled her body. Then the one with the panties walked over and forced them into Kevin's mouth, placing a piece of duct tape over his lips.

"Now little lady, you can make this easy or hard. You decide," Billy said, forcing Kathy to her knees in front of him.

"You'll leave my son alone?" she said looking up at her captor.

"Sure lady," he said, pulling his zipper down and bringing his half-hard penis out.

Kevin yelled something that sounded like, "Nooooooo!" from his panty filled mouth.

As Kathy looked at the kidnapper's penis, her head began to spin. She watched his penis twitch, pulse, and grow before her eyes. Suddenly, she was fifteen years old again. These weren't kidnappers anymore; they were young boys waiting for Kathy to suck them off. She reached up with a shaking hand and wrapped her fingers around the shaft. She opened her mouth and took the head inside.

"Oh, that's it baby," Billy said, grabbing her head and pushing his hips forward.

In spite of the traumatic situation, or maybe because of it, Kathy felt excitement run through her. Then she began to move her hand up and down, hoping to get him to cum quickly.

Billy grabbed Kathy's head and pushed his penis in and out. "That's it baby, that's it. Look at her suck it Leroy."

"That's one lady that loves cock," Leroy said with a drunken slur.

It didn't take long before Billy was groaning. He grabbed her head and forced his penis to the back of her throat. "Suck it, suck my cock baby. Ahhhhhh!!!"

Kathy felt the scalding semen pour into her mouth. She gagged a little then swallowed everything.

Billy pulled his penis from her mouth and staggered backward. "Damn, that was good," he said. "Your turn Leroy."

Leroy stepped over and pulled his zipper down.

Kathy almost gasped when she saw him pull out this incredibly large tool. It must have been ten inches long and the head was the size of a small apple. She stared at it and again felt that tremor inside her. Then, she was shocked when she felt a little drop of juice run down her thigh. She didn't have to be told what to do this time. She opened her mouth wide and took the head inside. A little involuntary moan escaped her lips as she began to suck.

Leroy heard the moan and said, "I think our little momma likes sucking cock."

All three of the men laughed and Kevin moaned.

Kevin watched his mother sucking on the monster penis. In spite of himself, he began to feel a little twitch in his groin as he watched his mother suck the penis with added enthusiasm. Her lips were stretched so wide that saliva dripped from the corners and ran down her chin.

Kathy told herself that she wasn't really enjoying this. However, her now throbbing vagina told her different. Both of her hands were on the man's penis, jerking it toward her sucking mouth. Then, she felt him tense and suddenly, her mouth was overflowing with sperm. She swallowed all she could but some ran out the stretched corners of her mouth and dripped to her breasts.

Suddenly, Kevin was mortified when he realized that he had an erection. The worst part was that it had slipped through his boxer shorts and was sticking out. No matter how much he willed it to go down or tried to think of something else, nothing helped.

When the man with the giant penis was finished, he pulled himself from her mouth with a loud pop. "Damn woman, you are good," he said. Then he walked over to where the third man was holding the gun to Kevin and took the gun. "Your turn."

As the third captor walked over to Kathy, Leroy looked down and saw Kevin's erection. "Billy, looky here!" he shouted.

"Damn, I guess we do have a boy here that loves his momma."

Kathy turned around and gasped when she saw what they were referring to. "Oh God," she moaned aloud.

All three men laughed loudly. "He'll just have to wait his turn," the third man said as he pulled his penis out and presented it to Kathy's mouth.

She didn't hesitate and took the tool into her mouth. Now, she was very much aware of Kevin watching her. She could feel his eyes on her mouth. Incredibly, she made a show of sucking on the third guy. At one point, she took his penis out of her mouth and licked it from the base to the tip and then sucked it back inside. When she glanced over, she saw that Kevin's penis was still throbbing and his eyes were wide with what could have been shock, but was more likely lust.

Kevin tried to close his eyes, but they kept coming back open. He watched his mother do to these strangers what he had wanted her to do to him for as long as he could remember.

Soon, the third man climaxed into Kathy's mouth and she drank it down. He staggered away from her, joining the others.

Kathy squeezed her thighs together as her vagina pulsed between her legs. When she looked over at the three captors, they were in a huddle, whispering. She knew that this couldn't be good.

"All right folks. We've decided that we aren't cruel people. We know that mom excites sonny boy over here, and we figure he's been a good boy. So we figure that maybe we should give him a chance. Now, the boss said we couldn't fuck the little lady but he didn't say nothing about the boy fucking her." All three of the men laughed uproariously as Kevin and Kathy gasped.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.