Life Happens
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A mother and her son find love through tragedy.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Kevin wasn't surprised that his mother gave him the cold shoulder the next day. He wanted to apologize for what had happened, but he knew that it would have been a lie. He had wanted it to happen and had dreamed about it happening since he was ten years old. There was no way he could apologize for that. While he knew that it was crazy to be in love with one's own mother, after last night, for the first time, he thought that she might have some of the same feelings for him. The fact that she kissed him back and let him play with her breast, gave him hope. Still, she was married now, so Quentin had her, and he didn't.

As Kevin sat sullenly at the breakfast table, watching his mother move around the kitchen, an idea came to him. Maybe he was trying too hard. He was the one that was jealous. Maybe a little jealousy might not hurt his mom. Suddenly he smiled and finished his coffee. He walked over to his mother, put his arms around her waist from behind, and kissed the nape of her neck. "See you later Mom. I love you," he whispered into her ear.

Before Kathy could say anything, Kevin was on the way out the door. Her mouth opened but nothing came out. She had no idea what to say. Things had gotten out of hand last night. It couldn't happen again. She wouldn't let it. However, she could still feel his lips on her neck and little chills ran down her body, almost making her swoon. She grasped the counter and took a deep breath.

Kevin was whistling as he walked into the college administration office. He was in luck. Sherry Hayward was sitting at her desk.

Sherry smiled at him as he walked over and plopped down in a chair next to her desk.

Kevin liked Sherry. She looked a lot like his mom and was about the same age, with a good shape and a pretty smile. However, where his mom was five foot seven, Sherry was barely over five feet tall. Her diminutive size made her rather large breasts look even larger. She had very short brown hair and pretty freckles across her nose. Kevin made a point of talking to her whenever he could, almost flirting. He knew that she was divorced and without a partner for several months now. He planned to use that to his advantage.

"Hi Ms. Hayward," Kevin said with his most seductive smile.

"Hi Kevin. I told you to call me Sherry."

"Okay, Ms. Sherry," he joked.

She smiled indulgently at his attempt at humor and said, "You're early to class today."

"Yea, I know but I just wanted to talk to you."

"About what?"

"Nothing. I just like talking to pretty women."

It was corn and she knew it. However, it was always nice to get a compliment. "Thank you Kevin," she answered, blushing prettily.

Then, there was a long pause in the conversation and Kevin suddenly felt very nervous. His heart began to race. He looked down at the desk, playing with a pencil and said, "So do they let administrative staff go out with students?" The words sounded strange coming from his mouth.

Sherry's eyebrows rose, wondering where he was going with this. "I don't think there is any rule against it but..."

Kevin didn't let her finish as he blurted, "Well, I just happen to have some tickets to 'Love, The Second Time Around', which is only in town for one more day." His words came out in one breath as if he was afraid that if he stopped, he wouldn't get them out.

The play had been sold out since its premiere and tickets were impossible to get. Kevin had to bribe a friend of a friend and spend $500 bucks. Kevin had overheard Sherry talking and knew that she really wanted to see the play. It was a lot of money and he was taking a big risk yet, if he were successful, the reward would be more than worth the money and effort.

"Private box, main balcony," Kevin said, flashing the tickets.

Sherry's first thought was no. It was very flattering, but he was just a kid; maybe a very handsome one but still a kid. Then again, she hadn't been out on a date since the divorce and she really wanted to see the play. Suddenly she felt excitement. It's crazy. She looked at the young man's handsome face and thought, why not, what would be the harm? "Will you be a gentleman?"

"Of course." Kevin's face lit up like a kid at Christmas. Then he watched her face as she continued to think about it. He worried that she might be reconsidering. Before she could say anything he said, "Then it's a date?"

Sherry felt another little chill go through her. Hell, she was thirty-five years old; she was old enough to be his mother. Still... it might be fun. Her family wanted her to date anyway. I wonder what they would think if they saw me with a teenager? she thought with a devilish smile and almost laughed aloud.

"Pick me up at seven on Wednesday. Here's my address," she said and wrote her address on a business card.

Kevin took the card from her hand and hurried out of the office, as if she might change her mind, turning around and smiling as he exited.

The following Wednesday evening, Kevin came downstairs dressed in a suit. His mother was sitting in the living room reading. He made a point to stop in.

"Hi Mom."

"Oh, you're going out?"

"Yep, got a hot date," he said with a smile. He thought he saw a little frown on his mother's face.

"Who with?"

"Oh, you don't know her. She works at the admin office at the school."

Kathy had been to the admin office several times and didn't remember seeing any young women working there. "What's her name?" she asked, looking back down at her magazine as if it was just a casual question.

"Sherry Hayward."

Kathy thought for a second and then she looked up in shock. She knew who Sherry was. "Kevin, she's married isn't she?"

"Divorced," he said then bent over and kissed his mother before she could say anything else. "Don't wait up for me." He hurried out the door, leaving his mother with her mouth open.

Kevin stopped along the way to Sherry's house and picked up some flowers. Now, he stood nervously waiting for her to answer the door. When she did, his eyes opened wide in delight. She looked gorgeous. She had on a low cut black cocktail dress that was short on her thighs. The dress was so low in the front that if she bent over too far, her breasts would surely fall out. She had a black choker, with an ivory emblem on it, around her neck. Her face was made up perfectly with blue eye shadow and a soft red lipstick highlighting her pretty mouth. She looked almost regal.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.