Life Happens - Cover

Life Happens

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A mother and her son find love through tragedy.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

By the time Kevin was 18, he had grown into a handsome and strong young man. He learned all he needed to know about sex from his girlfriends. Yet, although girls were exciting and fun to be with, nothing could come close to the fantasy he held of his mother. The memory of the first time he saw her sucking on her boyfriend was burned into his mind forever. Since that day, he resolved to be her only man and wanted her for himself. No one else could take care of her or love her the way he could. He had even convinced her several years ago to let him take karate lessons so that he could protect her.

Kathy thought it was cute and somehow found the money.

During those years, Kevin took every opportunity to spy on his mother. He would see her getting dressed to go out on a date and secretly watch as she put on her panties, bra, and thigh high nylons. Sometimes he would take his penis out and stroke it as he watched. He also took every opportunity to touch her. His hands would roam over her innocently as they hugged or sat next to each other. The feel and smell of her was constantly on his mind. There were times when he would sneak into her closet and encase himself in the smell of her clothes. He would wrap the silky slips and soft blouses around him, almost swooning in the sweet fragrance of her perfume and her body.

Kathy was aware of Kevin's fascination with her and she knew that he spied on her. However, she thought it was just harmless adolescent fantasy and that he would grow out of it. In truth, she felt a little thrill of excitement when she knew that he was peeping on her. Besides, she reasoned, it was good for a boy to love his mother and it didn't hurt her ego any.

However, sometimes she worried that it had gone too far, for both of them. Kathy noticed that her panties were often missing and knew that Kevin was using them to masturbate; she found the sticky results in the laundry hamper. She was ashamed to admit that on several occasions, especially in the past few months, she used the sticky crotch to masturbate, even going so far as to wear a pair of the soiled panties to work. It occurred to her that she had developed some very un-mother like feelings toward her son.

Those feelings bubbled over one night, not long after Kevin graduated from high school. Kathy had been dating her current boyfriend, Quentin, for about a year. She came home from a date after drinking a little too much and ended up having sex in the car. She was a little bit ashamed that she had sex in her own driveway. She snuggled up next to Kevin on the sofa, leaned into his arm, and fell asleep, slowly slipping to his lap in the process.

Eventually, Kathy stirred on her son's lap and turned until her face was pressed against his stomach.

Kevin felt a little shock run through him when he felt the weight of his mother's head pressing against his crotch. He held her like that, looking down at her beautiful face for a long time. Then his gaze moved down her body to her substantial breasts, almost bursting out of her white blouse. He could see that she wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples were plainly visible. It surprised him that her nipples were hard. His pulse started to race.

With his heart pounding in his chest, Kevin slowly opened several buttons of her blouse. This is crazy! he thought, she could wake up at any second. What's she going to think when she finds her blouse opened halfway to her waist? Still, he slipped another button open. The tight material separated, exposing her breasts, almost to her nipples. Kevin could feel his penis throbbing under the weight of his mother's head as his eyes stared at her soft flesh. When he started to open one more button, his mother moaned and moved slightly, forcing him to pull his hand away quickly. He waited for a little while, his eyes wandering down her body. He was acutely aware of her cheek pressed against his pajama-covered penis. Since he hadn't worn underwear, his pajama bottom was the only thing between her soft cheek and his throbbing penis.

Kathy's feet were on the sofa, her knees leaning against the back, modestly together. This allowed her skirt to slip down to expose an expanse of her silk covered thighs.

Suddenly, Kevin felt her warm breath on his stomach through his tee shirt, sending a chill throughout his body.

Kevin's hand was shaking when he reached over and pulled her skirt further toward her waist. It didn't actually need much help because of the raised position of her knees. The silky material slid down her thighs, to the top of her nylons.

Kathy had dozed off but was awakened when she felt her blouse being opened. She knew she should stop Kevin but her own growing excitement made her hesitate. Underneath her cheek, she could feel his erection and each throb sent an electric shock through her. She was surprised that she was becoming excited so soon after having sex, not to mention that it was her son making it happen.

Kevin's mouth was bone dry as he looked at his mother's exposed thighs. He could see a hint of the soft white flesh above her nylon tops. If she would just move a little bit, he would be able to see her panties.

Suddenly, Kathy moaned and her knees fell open slightly.

"Oh my God," Kevin whispered as he looked between her legs. She didn't have any panties on! He had seen her naked before, but never this close. He could see that she shaved all but a little tuft of pubic hair at the top. The lips of her vagina were swollen and wet. He could actually smell the pungent aroma coming from between her legs. It made his head spin with excitement.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.