Marian's Discovery - Cover

Marian's Discovery

Copyright© 2002 by Alex Fairmont

Chapter 2: The Dream

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Dream - A young married woman discovers a new world of sexual pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Marian lay face-down on her bed, exhausted from the wild sexual experiences of the morning. Her mind was whirling with the sights, sounds and sensations of the licentious couplings. She closed her eyes. She could see again the thrusting pair, hear the taut moans of their orgasms, feel the hands on the breasts, the rigid phallus spurting inside her.

Gradually, she relaxed, the tension of the morning spilling out of her. She drifted to sleep.

Dreams came.

She held her breath listening to the sound of gasping breaths and moans wrenched from sweating bodies. Marian felt her heart rise in her throat with excitement. In the firelight, through half open eyes, she saw the huge black, godlike, muscular back and legs thundering against Cassie's glistening buttocks, her arms splayed out her head thrown back in ectasy. She was struggling not to scream with pleasure and her gleaming white teeth were bared, as she floated on wave after wave of delight as they reached their mutual climax.

Slowly, Marian crept closer, then brushed the dark, damp hair from Cassie's brow and kissed her. Cassie's mouth tasted of Troy as she drew on her tongue and the smell of sweat and sex radiating from their bodies was intoxicating. Cassie smiled softly without opening her eyes and pulled Marian closer to her. Marian's lips travelled down over Cassie's throat and shoulders as she slipped out of her own brief top, and sucked gently at Cassie's erect nipples. Cassie's body was firm, round and smooth. Marian's fingers found the swollen, furlined honey pot. Marian was now completely naked and Cassie let out a huge sigh of satisfaction as she felt the small, strong fingers tease her clitoris and G-spot still pulsing from Troy' massive organ

Cassie lifted her beautiful head to kiss Marian's breasts and rolled her on to her back. Marian closed her eyes in anticipation of Cassie's caress. She felt Cassie's tongue in her mouth, on her face, neck and her aching breasts, and as her long fingers slid inside her yearning vulva she cried out in complete happiness. She writhed in pleasure as she felt Cassie's mouth travel the length of her body and her tongue begin to lick at the juices now streaming out of her body. Cassie drank hungrily at Marian's sex, bringing her quickly to a shuddering orgasm.

Marian awoke with a start. Perspiration covered her. The dream had been so real, she felt disoriented. Her fingers traveled autonomously between her legs to touch the swollen lips of her labia. Images of Cassie - the rounded globes of her full buttocks parted by the mysterious, dark crevice. her plump labial lips glistening - swept over her as her fingers moved over her tight clitoris. The images, fed by the long dream, brought her quickly to a sharp, sweet climax.

She lay there panting.

God, what have I become? she wondered. Am I a lesbian?

Her powerful arousal at the thought of sex with Cassie made her world spin. Never had she had such thoughts about any woman, much less a maid.

She swung her legs off the bed and went into the bathroom. Her mind was still racing. Cassie would be there at six to help her dress for dinner. What would she say... or do?

Nothing. She told herself.

But the urge to take things further was deep within her. She felt herself moistening again at the thought.

The next two hours were like an eternity. She bathed and put on a light frock with nothing underneath it. Her vulva remained moist. She tried to distract herself by doing her correspondence, but she couldn't concentrate. She looked at the clock - 4:30.

Finally, she could stand it no longer. She pulled on the bell chord beside the bed.

A few minutes later, there was a soft knock at the door.

"Come in." she said.

A maid, Darla, entered.

"Where is Cassie," she asked.

"I think she's in her room, madam," she replied, glancing at the clock.

"I need her."

"Yes madam." The maid left.

Five minutes later, another knock. It was Cassie, looking slightly disheveled. Marian guessed she had been sleeping.

"Where were you this morning?" she asked peremptorily. Cassie's eyes widened.

"I was... out. For a walk"

"Who were you with?"

"I was... alone."

"Don't lie to me," Marian snapped. "I know where you were and who you were with."

Cassie's mouth opened, but no words came out.

"You were with Marcus. On the bench in the clearing in the hedges"

Cassie stood frozen to the spot, her cheeks turning red.

Marian stood, seized by a sudden idea. She had seen her husband to this once to a disobedient scullery maid.

"Get over to that bed," she commanded. Cassie silently obeyed.

"Bend over."

Cassied looked at her fleetingly, but did as she was ordered. The bed was at waist height, and she leaned forward, with the front of her body against the blanket and her buttocks protruding at the bend of her body.

"My chambermaid does not consort with farm hands like a common scullery maid" Marian said, roughly pulling up Cassie's dress up over her buttocks.

She was shocked to see that Cassie was completely nude under her dress.

"Why aren't you wearing panties?" she demanded.

"I was sleeping... Darla woke me up." Cassie replied, with a tremor in her voice.

Marian brought her hand down sharply on Cassie's buttocks.

Cassie gasped in surprise, perhaps more from the shock of it rather than any actual pain, but her body jerked forward to escape the inevitability of a second blow.

"You let him spurt inside of you," Cassie said, bringing her hand down again. "What am I going to do if you're pregnant?"

She spanked her again. A pinkish warmth glided upon Cassie's bottomcheeks as Marian prepared for another blow, one which caused Cassie to cry out in discomfort, her round bottom squirming enticingly as she struggled to escape.

Her hand began to tattoo a rhythmic pattern on Cassie's lush cheeks, even as the twin mounds wriggled around frantically to escape the hot stings of her slaps.

Finally, she stopped.

"Oh..." A moan escaped Cassie's lips as her entire body went limp with relief.

"There, now," Marian said. "You won't do that again, will you?"

"No missum," Cassie murmered.

Her hand was resting lightly on Cassie's buttocks. Slowly at first, she began gently stroking the hot flesh, as if to comfort her.

"Does that feel better?" she asked.

"Yes'm"

Marian could feel the air in the room rapidly becoming charged with sexual excitement as she moved her hand around Cassie's bottom. She looked down and could see the unmistakable sign of arousal in the glistening between Cassie's plump labia.

Then, with a spurt of adrenaline, she ran a finger, as if by accident, between the cleft of her maid's buttocks.

She stopped breathing waiting for a reaction. Nothing.

Her mind was doing flip-flops. She knew what she wanted to do. But would she ever be the same again if she did? If she covered Cassie back up and told her to leave, all would be forgotten and they could continue as mistress and maid. But if she stepped into the forbidden realm, she did not know what awaited them.

As she feverishly sought an answer, Cassie leaned slightly forward and almost imperceptibly, arched her buttocks upward.

That lit the fuse. She continued running her finger down Cassie's cleft, this time not stopping until it brushed the pouting lips of her vulva.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.