Kelly's Conversion
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2002 by Not my Story

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - He had known her since the fourth grade, as her fate would have it he met her again later in life and made her his own.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Anal Sex  

I took her to my real house, dropped her off, now completely passed out, and left her in the special basement room that I had set up for her. I started the video, turned up the volume and left.

I returned to my play house, as I call it, and waited for her bothers to wake. While I waited, I went upstairs, and began editing the remaining tapes. Chuck awoke first. At about 4:30 A.M he woke his brother, and then came to find me. I had seen them get up, and made sure that they saw nothing that I didn't want them to see. I gathered up the tapes and put them in my bag. I told Chuck and John that I would drive them home. I had placed a small tape recorder in the bag, and placed it in the back of the van.

As I drove the brothers home, we discussed the events of the evening. They went on and on about how great it was to screw that whore tonight, she was such a good fuck. The asked me at least a dozen times for her phone number, telling me that they were definitely going to call her again. I told them she was moving, and that I'd get them the number when she got settled in. Our discussion was crude and rude, and they had many wonderful comments to say about Kelly's body.

I dropped them off and returned home. Once there, I checked on my guest. She was still asleep. I placed the part of the edited video that I had made, up to this point, into the machine and hit the auto-repeat button, before I went upstairs and fell asleep myself, exhausted.

Kelly awoke about 8:30 AM and took note of her surroundings. She was locked inside a small concrete room, two walls were mirrors and the other two painted black. On one of the black walls had a large metal door in it, with a slit cut in the middle, just large enough to pass a tray through. It was a jail door. On the other wall was a small shower stall, made of clean clear Plexiglas, and a cot with a velvet covered air mattress. In the wall with the door was a large piece of glass and behind the glass was a large television set. The speakers for the television were mounted under tiles in the twelve foot ceiling.

The picture on the screen made Kelly want to vomit, and she leaned over the metal toilet in the corner next to the shower stall and did exactly that. As she pulled her head up from the toilet, she saw the sink built into the top of it. As she drank from the sink, she realized that she was in a jail cell. Well, it was a jail cell with a few little modifications.

Kelly screamed for over two hours, but no one replied. Finally she gave up, and started the shower. She showered for over an hour, until she finally felt clean, having used the entire bottle of shampoo, and rubbing the bar of soap down to the size of a small pebble. As she got out of the shower, she realized that there were no towels, or anything else for that matter, that she could dry herself off with. She rang her hair out, the best that she could. She rubbed the water she could off of her nude body, before exiting the shower.

She sat there for the next three hours on the cot, yelling for help every now and then. She tried to find someway to shut the TV off, but it just kept playing back what had happened to her last night, over and over again. She tried to sleep, but couldn't, scared as she was. She turned her head, trying to avoid seeing her images on the screen. She felt as if she was in hell.

I woke up sometime after one o'clock that day, and made us some breakfast. I went down stairs and let her out, and she almost attacked me, but thought better of it. She immediately started asking questions, which turned into accusatory statements and then into threats. She would have me arrested, I had kidnaped her, drugged her and raped her. I would go to jail for the rest of my life. I would never get away with this. I sat in the locked room with her as she continued her threats. She demanded her clothes back, and that I let her go immediately.

I waited for twenty minutes, before I finally responded to her. I had just sat there, listening to her and letting her vent. When she finally finished, I began.

"I own your home, your car, your furniture and you." I said.

She started to protest, "You don't own me. Nobody..."

"SHUT UP!" I shouted at her, cutting her off. Not knowing what to say, as I had never spoken to her like that before, she just stood there quietly, unsure what to do "I own you, unless you want the tapes of you at the church to be the new feature on the website, and unless you want everyone to see you performing with your brothers. I'll mail tapes of you to everyone you've ever known. Your mother, father, grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends, enemies, people from your church. You can go and tell anyone you want, but there is nothing you can do to stop those tapes of you from getting out. So you decide. You do what I say, when I say, how I say and with whom I say, for the next 90 days, or else. That's the deal, you do what I want for the next three months or else everyone sees you as the little slut you are. What do you have to say now?"

She immediately asked "How can I be sure that you'll let me go free in three months? How can I ever trust you again, after all you've put me through? Will I get all of the pictures and tapes back?"

I smiled and told her "You can't trust me. But I don't see how you have any choice in the matter either. Do what I ask, or I'll destroy you. Just think about the trial, if you try to press charges. The jury will have to watch that action up on the screen. There'll be press, national coverage too I'd bet. I could hire Johnny Cochran. Can you imagine your brothers up there, testifying about how they used you, and then you'd have to take the stand."

"Fine, but there has to be some ground rules. One, I won't..." she started to say.

I just laughed at her, as I cut her off again. "You're right, there does have to be some rules, only you don't get to make any of them. Rule number one is I make all the rules. Rule two is, that you'll do anything I tell you to do, or else. Now do you accept my proposal or not."

There was a long moment of silence, before I finally said, "I need your answer now or else I'll leave and go mail the tapes."

She just stood there crying, unable to answer me.

"NOW!" I shouted at her.

"Okay, okay! I'll do it, but you can't mail those tapes, no one can see me like that." she cried.

"NO, you still don't get it, you do everything I say, you'll be my slave, my little sex slave slut. Do you understand?" I asked her again.

"Yes." She said, dropping to her knees crying.

"Stand up and follow me slave." I ordered, leading her into the third of the five rooms in the basement.

I just smiled at myself, knowing that she would be mine for as long as I desired it. Although she followed me, she was still bawling. I couldn't stand it anymore and said, "Stop your god damn crying! I've heard all of that, that I care to." I turned towards her, looking angry, and ready to strike.

"Okay! I'll try." She pleaded, afraid that she would be slapped like last night.

"No. You'll do it. NOW." I informed her.

As she stood there, and you could see her trying to calm herself, pulling her frayed nerves together. She knew that the worst of it was over, it had to be. She thought that she would find an opening in my armor somewhere, and then she'd make me pay. I watched her closely, as she tried to calm herself down, knowing what she must be thinking. No, there would be no release, her feelings of hope would soon be crushed.

I went to the wall and flipped on the light, the room lit up, showing her the many devices that she would soon become familiar with. I watched her eyes, as they darted from one item to the next. She stared at the stockade in the corner for a long moment, before moving on. She looked around, seeing the hoods, masks, whips, crops, and other S&M toys lining one wall. The collection of cuffs, chains, ropes, and other bondage paraphernalia, seemed to cause her some discern as well. She looked over to the other wall, and I could see her almost lose her composure again. She saw the table with the levers and pulleys underneath it, not sure what the menacing device was capable of, but sure that she would be forced to find out. The saw horses were sitting next to it. She took a deep gulp, when she saw the chair, thinking for sure that it was an electric chair.

The one item that barely caught her attention, and didn't even get a second look, was the large Craftsmen tool chest. It was soon to be an important part of her life. I led her to the center of the room, to the large padded mattress that was just below waist high. I had positioned the mattress so that all of the hidden cameras in the room would be focused on it. I had placed the cameras in such a way as to insure getting a good shot from any angle, and had flipped the switch to activate them, when I had turned on the lights.

"It's a shame you didn't eat the food that I had fixed for you, now you'll just have to eat my cock instead." I told her sternly.

Seeing no other choice, she moved closer to me.

"Remember slave, I want you to be happy, energetic, and enthusiastic. You'll have to beg me to allow you to suck my cock, and then you better make me believe that you're enjoying it, or else." I said with a satisfying smile on my face.

She took a deep breath, as she took a step closer to me and said quietly, "May I please suck your thing?"

"No." I told her.

"What? But you told me to ask you." she exclaimed.

"No. I told you to beg me for it, and make me believe it slave." I spat out hatefully at her.

"Oh pleaseee let me suck your thing." She said hoping to when my approval.

I just stood there, still not satisfied with her begging.

"I want to suck your thing. I'm begging you to let me do it, please." she paused. Then thinking for a moment, she began again, "I want that big dick of your's down my, um, my throat. Please put it down my throat." She said hesitantly.

Well this is more like it, I thought, as I allowed her to continue for another five minutes. After making her beg me for that long, she really sounded like she wanted to suck my cock, if for no other reason than to be allowed to stop her begging. That would work great for my purposes, so I finally gave her permission to "blow me".

After being told that she could continue, she just stood there, apparently waiting for me to take off my pants. "Well what are you waiting for?" I asked her, gesturing at my crotch.

Knowing that she would have to take my pants off, she timidly reached for the button. I leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Make me believe that this is what you want bitch." My hurtful name, bringing a tear to her eye, but she didn't make a sound.

She now dropped my pants, as I stepped out of them and she slid my boxers down my legs. Once again, I stepped out of them. She reached out and started to jerk my semi-erect dick.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked her, now angry with her.

"I was giving you a blow job Sir." she said.

"You call me Master. Is that understood Slave?" I explained to her.

"Yes, Master." She said.

"Well good!" I thought, "At least she's a quick learner."

Kelly slowly brought her lips to my cock. As she took it into her inviting mouth, I was in sheer heaven. The girl of my dreams at my mercy, and giving me a blow job. The mere thought of it was enough to make the first several minutes enjoyable, but the thrill quickly wore off, with her lackluster performance.

I leaned over closer to her ear and said, "Don't you remember anything your brother's and I taught you last night slave? You better start doing it better."

Kelly began to redouble her efforts, hoping desperately to please me. Finally, after some time, I felt the beginning of excitement in my dick, and I knew that I would cum shortly. She sensed the twitching of my prick and figured out that it was coming as well. She began to slide back off my cock, hoping to pull her mouth away, before I could shoot my load down her throat. Sensing her reluctance, I grabbed a handful of her hair, and pulled her head back down, her nose now touching my crotch hair. As she struggled to pull away, I leaned over once again and told her, "Stop it! You will swallow it all!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.