Kelly's Conversion - Cover

Kelly's Conversion

Copyright© 2002 by Not my Story

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - He had known her since the fourth grade, as her fate would have it he met her again later in life and made her his own.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Anal Sex  

As her younger brother began to rub her breasts, groping her, Kelly tried to protest, but her protests were muffled by her gag, as she tried to move away from him. Her struggles were further weakened by the drugs, and so it seemed to be her reaction to his groping.

"Look, the Bitch is getting turned on already!" John said, mistaking her movements for those of true arousal.

As the brothers, unknowingly, continued groping their own sister, I turned on the lights on the other side of the room. As I did, Kelly was able to see the large bed that I had for her. It had four large wooden posts on each of the four corners. Its headboard and footboard were made of solid wood as well. The bed was circled by cameras and lights, all hooked into a single controller.

I told the brothers to help the hooker out of her clothes, and bring her over to the bed. As they did, she was barely able to keep her head up. Once there, Chuck began to rub his cock, it was already semi-erect, but as he looked down at her, he massaged it, preparing to mount her. She continued squawking under her gag, as the tears ran down her cheeks.

I started the camera's recording, just a few moments before Chuck entered her gorgeous cunt. She closed her eyes and continued crying, as she was penetrated by her own brother, not wanting to believe that this was actually happening to her.

Finding her still incredibly tight, Chuck said. "Damn! This must be her first night on the job. I can't believe how tight she is!"

John then commented on her body, "Well look at her. That's the tightest little body I've seen in my whole life. Look, she's even got a six pack." He said, pointing to her tight stomach. "Do you work out a lot Honey?" he asked her, leaning over her and running his hand over her tight toned legs and calves.

Chuck continued to thrust into her. He leaned over her and took her nipple into his mouth, sucking on it, and giving it love bites. She lay under her younger brother, knowing that she could never face him again, knowing that he had screwed her, and enjoyed it so much. He said things to her that made her feel like a common street whore, as she lay twisting her head from side to side, hoping that this nightmare would end. She wished that she could wake up to find that this had all been a horrible dream.

Chuck thrust into her roughly, wanting to use the whore to the fullest. He went on over and over, ramming his raging hard-on into her with all the force that he could muster. He would give her a fucking that she would never forget. While his twin brother was humping the whore, John went over and fixed himself a drink at the mini-bar, on the other side of the room. As he sipped his drink, he cheered his brother on, as he ravaged the hooker on the bed.

After having Chuck fucking her for more than fifteen minutes, he finally injected his seed into her. As her brother came inside of her, she remembered that she had forgotten to take her birth control pill this morning. Remembering the question that I had asked her earlier, she realized why I wanted to know, her brother was fucking her bareback, not wearing a condom.

"Holy shit John, this bitch is incredible! You're going to go crazy. Her cunt, it just sucks the cum right out of you, I swear. Give her a try Johnny boy."

John just laughed and said, "I believe you brother, but I think I'll let our host go next. I'm having a ball just watching."

I looked down at Kelly, her eyes now open and looking at me pleadingly again. "Nah, you go ahead John, I've already used her once tonight, so I can wait. Besides, I talked it over with her and I'll be a regular customer. Your brother's right, she is an incredible fuck. I have never felt anything so tight." I told him.

"Fine, but don't say that I didn't warn you. She won't be tight when I get done with her." he boasted, as he approached her.

"Yeah, whatever stud. She told me she could handle anything three men could give her." I challenged him.

"We'll see." He replied.

John took off his clothes, as he approached her. Chuck stood next to her still rubbing her breasts and stomach.

As John grabbed her firm muscular calf, he said "She sure is an athletic gal, all muscle, not an ounce of fat on her." He grabbed her other calf, and began to raise her legs up, as he brought his now fully erect cock to the entrance of her womanhood.

"Damn honey, with a body like this, your in the wrong business, you should be like a swimsuit model or something." John said, as he too plunged into his sister's cunt.

"No way bro, she's tone enough, but her tits aren't nearly big enough." Chuck observed.

"What the hell, anything more than a handful's a waste anyway Chuck." he shot back.

John pounded into Kelly with vigor, he was relentless.

"I'm going to rip you a new hole honey!" he said, as he rammed into her viscously. Kelly lay under her toher brother now, her head turning from side to side, as tears streamed down both of her cheeks.

"Look baby, if you can't enjoy it, you shouldn't be in the business. If you want me to stop, just tell me to stop." He told her.

Kelly, hearing his offer, tried to say stop, but under her gag it sounded more like a moan, or a grunt of enjoyment.

"That's more like it! Come on, get into it with me honey." John told her.

John lasted for about twenty minutes or so. I took the next crack at her, so her two brothers could have more to drink. Even after having three cocks inside of her cunt, plus the cum from each left inside of her, Kelly was still surprisingly tight. I had expected her to be a sloppy fuck, but her cunt still offered a lot of resistance, as I pressed my prick into her. I sawed into her for several minutes, before I withdrew form her pussy, flipped her over the edge of the bed, kicked her feet apart and grabbed her ass cheeks, pulling them apart. I then pressed my raging hard-on, now covered in cum and her juices, against the entrance of her sphincter.

I had wanted to be the one to deflower this beauty from the moment that I had laid eyes upon her, all those many years ago. I hadn't been the first to fuck her in the pussy, but I would take her anal virginity. As I continued to apply pressure against her nether hole, I felt my dick begin to make progress into her tightly puckered prize. As the head of my dick inched in, past her ass's ring, her head shot up, as the pain cursed through her lower body and I was shocked to have her begin to buck under me as she did. I knew the pain had to be intense, to cause this kind of reaction from her. I was sure that the drugs, that I had put into her wine, should have left her almost paralyzed, but here she was, fighting my anal assault.

"Damn! That got her attention!" Chucked said.

"Good! She was kind of docile before." John replied.

Once I was inside of her ass, I released one of her ass cheeks, and grabbed the back of her neck, pushing her into the bed. Now with Kelly more restrained, I was able to work my dick further into her anal passage. Once I had inched about half of my cock into her, I pulled almost completely out, and then I rammed it all of the way back into her. Her ass was painfully tight on my dick, the cum did not provide enough lubrication to comfort my prick, as it sawed into her virgin ass. But the pain that I felt, would not prevent me from claiming my prize.

I continued ramming in and out of her ass, the pain was almost as unbearable to me, as it must have been for her. It felt like the skin was being pulled off of my dick, but nevertheless, I still rammed it in and out of her butt. Kelly's ass was so tight that I couldn't last long, and within ten minutes I had shot my seed into her bowels. Not wanting to be finished so quickly, I continued to saw into her ass. I found her anal passage a lot more accommodating now, and almost comforting on my nearly raw dick. My sperm providing the much need lubrication to continue, and now enjoy my fucking her in the ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.