Kelly's Conversion
Chapter 1: The Setup

Copyright© 2002 by Not my Story

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Setup - He had known her since the fourth grade, as her fate would have it he met her again later in life and made her his own.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Anal Sex  

After pretending to be his friend for the last 3 years, in hopes of getting a shot at his wife, my old crush from High School, I decided that it was time to make things happen. Having set myself a backdoor into their computer, when I gave it to them. I had also showed Ryan how to use it to manage their finances, and pay bill's online. I had shown Kelly how to use it to chat with her parents, who had moved to Chicago. Lastly I allowed them to use the small ISP that I ran, to host webpages with, as their Internet connection for free.

Having looked over their finances through the back door in their computer, I saw that they were in bad shape financially. Seeing that they had two mortgages on their home, and were behind on all of their bills, due to Ryan's apparent gambling problem. Having played the part of the good friend, I continually warned him to stay away from the casinos, but he never listened to my warnings.

As I witnessed Ryan's destructive, downward spiral, I devised my plan. Ryan, stressed from his financial problems, and reluctant to talk to me due to my constant warnings to him. He began to go out more often, trying to drink away his problem's, this led him into having a short lived affair with one of the local barflies. I couldn't understand why he was cheating on his beautiful wife with this women, seeing that she was over weight and not very attractive in my opinion. Kelly on the other hand was gorgeous. I myself being a face guy, I was drawn to her deep blue eyes and angelic face. Her wavy brown hair dipping beneath her shoulders to the small of her back. Her face reminded me of Kathy Ireland's only softer. I was in love with Ryan's wife, my "friends" wife.

Having photographed his affair with the barfly I knew I could end his marriage at any time, knowing that Kelly, with her religious beliefs would never be able to accept his infidelity. That, combined with her gaining the knowledge of their true financial troubles, would surely cause a divorce. Who knows, if I played my cards right, I could sweep in and pick her up, by being her white knight, but hearing Ryan's complaints about her prudishness, I knew it wasn't enough to simply make her my wife, in fact, it was no longer my goal. I knew I wanted to make her mine, my slave and my whore, so that she would carry out all my wildest dreams and fantasies, her own reservations be damned.

Having all the pieces in place I waited until Ryan was particularly depressed, having just received a letter threatening foreclosure on his home, as he was now five months behind on his first mortgage, and swamped with bills totaling over $85,000.00. I broached the subject cautiously, suggesting he let me help him refinance his house as the interest rates where now the lowest that they had been in our lifetimes, telling him that it could save him big money. Knowing he was about to lose his home and cars and couldn't hide it from me or anyone any longer, he began to explain his situation to me, unaware that I already knew it all.

I sat down and acted shocked, as he told me how suddenly he had hit a run of bad luck at the casinos and gotten in bad shape. Of course I knew that his sudden streak had been going on for over a year. He began to tell me how he'd written bad check's, and had let Kelly do so unknowingly, also upwards of $5000.00 dollars, and that there had been warrants issued for both of their arrests over the matter. He explained to me the hell he'd gone through having had his phone number changed, and the old one forwarded to his cell phone and how he'd gotten their mail delivered to a post office box to insure that Kelly didn't find out.

Having drunk several beers now, my treat of course, he began to cry, telling me that there was no way to hide it from her now. Trying to comfort him, I told him not to worry, that maybe he could ask his folks for some help or maybe Kelly's family. Surely they'd help to keep their daughter out of jail. He told me neither could help, reminding me of that which I already knew, but only feigned ignorance for his benefit. His parents had just filed bankruptcy on their small farm a year ago, and Kelly's parents, her mother a cafeteria worker and her father, now disabled after a heart attack, had been a janitor, so combined, they made less than his pitiful salary. Not to mention the fact that they already disliked their alcoholic son-in-law.

Pretending to contemplate the situation, I finally offered to help him, telling him it would hit me hard in my wallet. Not letting him know that the adult websites I hosted, netted me over a million dollars in the previous year, and brought in over $90,000.00 dollars a month, and then there was my day job. Never flaunting the money I had, in front of my "friends", I had always let on that I was doing okay, but was still hoping to do better. Although I made plenty from my web hosting, I still worked as a consultant, because I enjoyed my work and it had its benefits.

Knowing how much money we were talking about, he told me that he couldn't let me do that, it would be asking too much of anyone. I said fine, knowing hat he wouldn't be able to hold out long.

After a half hour at the bar, and another beer for him, he turned and asked, "Would you really be willing to do that?"

I looked back and said, "Maybe."

He looked at me and said, "Look, I'd do anything to make this all just go away. Is there anything that I can do to get you to help us?"

I looked him in the eyes and said, "Yes."

"What, what would you want, in order to help me? Anything, I mean anything you want, just name it." he pleaded, desperate to seal the deal.

"I want to fuck Kelly." I coldly responded.

To my surprise he sat for several minutes, thinking over my offer. As I had expected a flat refusal, this was totally unexpected.

"Look I would certainly allow you to have sex with my wife, but Kelly, you know her, she'd never go along with it, not in a million years. There's got to be something else I..."

I cut him off. "She doesn't have to agree. I have everything figured out. Now do you want my help or not Ryan?"

"Yeah, I want your help. If you think you got it figured out, then yes, let's do it. Okay" He replied immediately.

I was shocked at how quickly he gave his wife over to another man. He really was low, here was a guy who bragged how he had taken his wife's virginity on their wedding night, and had been the only man she'd ever been with, and now, with less than five minutes of deliberation, he had agreed to let another man have her. Kelly deserved better than this guy, he was below her, too bad she was in for worse.

I instructed him to take tomorrow afternoon off and meet me at my place at 2:00. He said okay, without even a single question. I had spent the morning paying off Kelly's bad checks, not worried about Ryan's. I had transferred $22,300.00 dollars into his account the amount of all of his late bill's, enough money for him to get them caught up on all of their debts. I knew that he wouldn't use the money for its intended purposes, so I bought the mortgage to his house from the bank.

He arrived at my place late, 2:30, and he'd been drinking. I showed him the deposit slip from his bank, telling him that I had placed more than enough money, to get his bills caught up, and that I had taken care of Kelly's bad checks and warrants, not mentioning his at all.

Next I said "Okay, just so that we have no misunderstanding, I want you to go through the terms of your arrangement with me." handing him a piece of paper, he read off aloud the terms of our deal, unaware that I was recording the whole thing on video tape. No longer reading from the paper, when he was asked what I got in return, he did an impromptu answer of "You get to fuck the shit out of my wife Kelly."

The recording went better than I had hoped, thanks to his unscripted comments, I hit the stop button on the remote in my pocket, ending the recording. I handed him a small packet of white powder and instructed him to put it in Kelly's juice when she got back from the gym that evening. I told him to then go out with Kelly's brother Chuck, like he normally did. Handing him a thousand dollar's cash and telling him to have fun. He told me to do the same! Chuckling as he left, totally unconcerned for his wife.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.