Poker Wife
Chapter 10: Lisa Gets Enhanced

Copyright© 2002 by Not my Story

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Lisa Gets Enhanced - A young bride is tricked into having sex with her husbands friends. She falls deeper into degradtion as she is blackmailed into becoming a sex slave for the pleasures of others. She discovers this has all been done to her to get revenge on her older sister but it is already to late for poor Lisa

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Fisting  

The next day Danielle and James went to get Lisa from the hospital, stopping first at the Fed Ex deposit box to mail a parcel to New York, before bringing their slave home from the hospital.

Lisa was taken back to Kelly's house. Once there, she was made to bathe herself, massaging her newly enlarged breasts, as she lathered herself up. As Mr. Kelly sat there quietly watching, Danielle instructed her on how to bathe herself. She told her to play with her sex. Then she handed her an 18" long black rubber dildo and instructed her to slide it into her pussy slowly. She inserted the large black toy into her sex, slowly sliding it into her pussy while looking into James's closely watching eyes.

Having never masturbated herself with a dildo before, she tried to find the right tempo, as she slid her rubber lover in and out. Seeing that she had worked several inches into her cunt, Danielle ordered her to get up on her hands and knees in the tub. Wanting to follow her instructions, she started to pull the rubber phallic free from her cunt, in order, to comply with her orders. Danielle told her to "Stop! Leave it in there and get up on your hands and knees slave!"

Doing as she was ordered, she awkwardly sat up, then got onto her hands and knees, moving carefully, as the remaining twelve inches of the dildo flailed about from side to side, slapping her thighs as she moved. After lifting her ass out of the warm water, she felt the cold air on her sphincter, as Danielle grabbed her ass, and pulled her checks apart. She then ordered her to resume stroking the dildo in and out of herself.

As Lisa began fucking herself with the dildo again, Danielle began to insert her middle finger into her exposed, winking ass hole. Feeling the other woman fingering her, while she pleasured herself, Lisa began to pant and moan, as she was forced to masturbate herself in front of her tormentors. The more that she got into it, the more rapidly Danielle thrust her finger into her ass. After sensing the that Lisa's sphincter was loosening up, she inserted another finger into her, now working two fingers in and out of her slave. Splashing some water over Lisa's ass with her other hand, she continued to thrust her fingers into her slave's ass. Finally she worked a third finger into Lisa's ass, and then began to spread her fingers apart, while still stroking them in and out of her anus.

Lisa was now shivering from the chill, as most of her body was out of the warm water. Forced to stroke the huge phallus in and out of her pussy for over twenty minutes now, she began to feel a warm felling beginning to build in her pussy. Throwing her head up, as her orgasm snuck up on her, she opened her eyes to see the disturbing sight in the mirror.

As she stared into the mirror her thoughts began to roam. Her mind racing with her thoughts, jumping from the life she used to know, to that of her new life. Seeing how much had changed, as she saw her reflection in the mirror, and the slut looking back at her. The image was still strange to her. She saw her face a familiar sight to her for sure, but now augmented by the large, pouting, fuck me lips, which had been enlarged without her consent, or even having been asked her opinion. The hair falling across her shoulders was not her natural color, having only changed it, in hopes of escaping the memories of her first ordeal. As she watched her newly enlarged breasts swaying under her body, she noticed that her nipples were now larger and harder too, and her breasts were now firmer, standing straight out from her body.

Seeing how she was stroking the large dildo in and out of her own pussy, she felt sick, knowing that this was not the life she had chosen for herself. Finally she looked up slightly higher and saw the evil Danielle leaning over her, thrusting her finger into her ass. She knew that she would never get her old life back, as long as these people found enjoyment in her defilement. She bowed her head back down, and choked back the tears, knowing that this was her new life and this was the new her.

Enjoying the feeling of power that she got from thrusting her fingers into her slave's ass hole, she added her pinkie and now had all four of her fingers in Lisa's stretched out sphincter. She began to thrust her fingers harder into her ass, trying to loosen her up even more. As she inserted her thumb into her ass, she began to spank her butt with her free hand. Feeling that she had loosened her up enough, Danielle began to try to push her entire hand into her abused ass hole.

Between the pressure from Danielle trying to shove her whole hand into her ass and the desire to escape the slaps on her butt, Lisa fell forward, falling onto her right elbow, while still using her left hand to fuck the dildo into her cunt. Forcing her hand in, past the knuckles, Danielle forced a scream of pain from Lisa, as the pain shot through her entire lower body. Driving in and out of her ass several times, Danielle squeezed her hand into a fist, inside Lisa's ass, and began to thrust her entire arm, half way up to her elbow, in and out of her tortured slave's ass, as roughly as she could, driving her arm in almost to her elbow.

Impaled on Danielle's arm, Lisa screamed in pain, feeling her bowels being ripped apart. As she thrust her arm into the poor girl, Danielle, wanting her to be quite and take her pain in silence, told her to "Shut up!"

Lisa however continued screaming in pain. Fed up with the noise coming from her, Danielle used her other hand to reach up and force Lisa's head down, dunking her face into the now cool water. Still thrusting her arm in and out, she let the struggling woman up for air every few minutes, as she continued her viscous fisting of Lisa's ass.

Having pulled her hand away from the dildo in her pussy, in an attempt to try and grab at the hand holding her head under the water, Lisa now used both hands to grab at the hand holding her head underwater. She began to thrash back and forth, hoping to break free of Danielle's hold on her. Angered by her slave, and her refusal to be quite, and now her efforts to break free from her, Danielle thrust her head into the now cold water again, and held it there.

Having her head forced under the water again, Lisa felt sure that she was going to die, as her lungs began to burn, having been denied oxygen for several minutes now. Terrified, she continued to try to pull Danielle's hand out of her hair. Unable to break the hold on her head, her struggles weakened, as she was deprived of air.

Sickened and troubled by his wife's treatment of the helpless young woman James quietly stood up, and walked out of the bathroom, not being able to watch his wife's actions, afraid that she was going to kill the poor young girl. He was relieved that she had forgiven him, but was afraid to anger her again, and he had agreed to his wife's evil plan.

Not one for revenge himself, he never understood his jealous wife's continued lust for revenge, against his former lover. He had tried to talk her out of this scheme from the beginning, trying to convince her that Lisa had done nothing to either of them, and that it was just wrong to use her, to get back at her older sister. Not wanting to hear his whining anymore, she had told him to just do it or else. Knowing that she had the goods on him, to put him away for many years, he reluctantly agreed to do her bidding.

Back in the bathroom, Danielle was still holding Lisa's head under the water, while still having her arm shoved up the girl's ass, felt her go limp. Knowing that Lisa would die, if she didn't let her up soon, Danielle hesitated a few more seconds, before pulling the unconscious woman's head out of the water. Finally able to breath, Lisa sucked the air into her lungs in a giant gasp. As she started to come to, her head held up, suspend by her hair, Danielle took several more thrust into her ass, laughing as she began to cough and spit the water out of her mouth.

Danielle's fist was still balled up inside of her ass, was finally pulled free from her tortured bowels. The pain too much for the still recovering girl, and she shrieked in pain, then passed out. As she went limp again, her head still held up, suspended by her hair, as Danielle prevented her from falling face first back into the water. Now freed of the obstruction in her ass, began to shit as she was being held there unconscious. It was a sickening sight, with her limp body being held up by her hair, and an 18" dildo was still sticking out of her pussy, while her shit oozed out of her ass.

Danielle admiring her handy work, stood up, holding the unconscious girl up even higher, and began to giggle. As she looked back to her husband, she noticed that the wimp had left. Yelling for him to come back, Danielle had him help carry Lisa to the shower and clean her up.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.