Poker Wife
Chapter 8: Lisa is Becoming a "Real" Whore

Copyright© 2002 by Not my Story

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Lisa is Becoming a "Real" Whore - A young bride is tricked into having sex with her husbands friends. She falls deeper into degradtion as she is blackmailed into becoming a sex slave for the pleasures of others. She discovers this has all been done to her to get revenge on her older sister but it is already to late for poor Lisa

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Fisting  

As Lisa pulled up in front of Danielle's house, she noticed a well dressed, older man standing in front of a Lincoln Town Car, parked in front of the house. Reluctantly, and sure that she was not ready to under go an ordeal like she had been through, just a month ago, Lisa slowly got out of her car.

The man approached her, extending his arm, for a friendly hand shake. She cautiously extended her arm, and the man shook her hand then introduced himself, "My name is James Kelly, and I assume that you are Lisa?"

"Yes." she replied.

"It is a pleasure to finally meet you. I have heard so many wonderful things about you. I see that you have changed your hair style, and I must say that I like it."

Not knowing how to take his compliment, she merely replied, "Good to meet you too."

Still holding her hand, he walked her over to his car, and opened the door for her. She sat down in the car, he closed her door, and then got in on the driver's side. He asked her, "Are you hungry?"

She replied, "I don't think so. At least not now."

He said, "That's too bad. We'll perhaps just go and get drinks then."

He proceeded to go to the finest restaurant in town. As they walked into the restaurant, the valet parking their car, was noticeably admiring Mr. Kelly's date. Everyone knew Mr. Kelly, and the Madre 'd walked up to them and said, "We have your normal table ready for you Mr. Kelly."

Lisa looked around the restaurant, it was the fanciest establishment that she had ever been in, and she could only imagine what a dinner would cost here. The two were escorted to a private dining room, that overlooked the main dining room. It was set about three feet above the main floor, and behind a one way mirror, allowing them to see the others dining below. When the waiter came over, Mr. Kelly ordered a fine bottle of champagne, and some appetizers.

Lisa observed the other people dining in the main room. She took notice of several local celebrities and politicians dining below them. Mr. Kelly began the conversation by asking her about her childhood, her upbringing, her dreams, and what she her hopes for a family were. She found it difficult to discuss her future plans and dreams, as Mr. Kelly had put a halt to the immediate plans for her future. Mr. Kelly had been charming and kind, he seemed genuinely interested in her, and what she had to say. To her surprise he had never mentioned what she had done on the tape, nor his plans for her, even for tonight itself. It was a genuinely lovely evening, the first one that she had in a long time. The champagne had helped to take the edge off her.

She had become so relaxed, that she had decided to have dinner after all, and they sat and talked for hours, while they ate their food. Mr. Kelly had asked her all kinds of things, but never mentioned anything about himself. She was beginning to feel more comfortable, as the minutes passed, in his presence. He had a such a great sense of humor, and had made her laugh many times. She noticed, as they got up to leave, that he was never given a check for their meal. They left, and everyone thanked them for visiting, and encouraged them to come back soon.

The ride back to the house, was equally enjoyable, as their conversation continued. Mr. Kelly pulled into Danielle's driveway, and opened the door for her to get out. They walked up to the front door, Mr. Kelly just opened it, and motioned for her to go in. She walked in, with him right behind her. They walked into the large room, where she had been abused so badly before. To her surprise, she was barely able to recognize it. It looked like a totally different room, as it was now decorated with antique furniture, and the walls covered with fine tapestries. The decor was not what one would expect for a house in this neighborhood.

She was led over to one of three antique armchairs, and he motioned for her to take a seat. Once she had taken her seat, Mr. Kelly sat down in the chair opposite her.

He then began to speak in a low, and controlled tone of voice, "Lisa, from this point on, you will address me as master. As I'm sure that you are aware, I expect you to obey all of my orders. I expect these orders to be carried out immediately, exactly as I have given them to you, and without any questions. Do you understand?"

She shook her head, and answered, "Yes."

"Yes what?" he asked.

"Yes master." she replied.

He turned his head, and snapped his fingers. Danielle entered the room carrying a tray, and setting it down on the table, in between Mr. Kelly and Lisa, then she sat down in the third chair. Mr. Kelly reached out, and picked up a diamond studded choker, that was sitting on the tray.

He held it up, and said, "Lisa you will wear this at all times. For as long as you are mine, this will never leave your neck. You will take the cell phone from the tray, and carry it with you at any time that you're not with me, or doing as I have instructed you. When you are called on it, you will follow the orders of whoever is on the other end, no matter what the person on the other end tells you. In the envelope on the tray, you will find a credit card, and you will be instructed to use it to purchase things, that I desire you to have or wear. You will also find a key to an apartment that I have rented for you, and will ask you to meet me there from time to time. Do you understand?"

"Yes master." She replied.

"You will come to find out that I have very specific tastes and desires, that you will fulfill. Tomorrow when Brian leaves for work, I want you to go to the address on the paper in the envelope. Now once you have given your mistress an orgasm with your tongue you may return home." He said, as he looked over to Danielle.

Lisa knowing that there was no way out of this situation stood up, while taking the choker from his hand, and put it on. It was a thin, yet sturdy silver choker, with small diamonds all over it. She then kneeled on the ground in front of Danielle, placing her head in Danielle's lap, she slowly began to lick the woman's panty less crotch, under her short skirt.

Lisa, after having tried for over an hour, to bring Danielle to orgasm with her tongue, began to get frustrated by her failure to complete the request, and began to drive her tongue into the other women forcefully. These efforts didn't prove fruitful either. Another fifteen minutes went by, and she still hadn't climaxed yet. Getting tired of her efforts, Danielle leaned forward, and lifted Lisa's gown, pulling her panties down as well, she began to sink her fingers into Lisa's cunt.

Having fully healed from the last time that she was in the room, and not having allowed Brian to have sex with her, her cunt was tight, and easily aroused at this point. After less than ten minutes of this, she began to feel an orgasm of her own building. Knowing that she was getting the little bitch off, excited Danielle to the point where she too neared her own orgasm. As Lisa drove her tongue recklessly into Danielle's cunt, as she herself climaxed, and it drove Danielle over the edge and into her own orgasm. She began squirting her juices onto Lisa's face. Lisa sat there panting, her head still in Danielle's crotch.

Mr. Kelly stood and said, "Goodbye slave."

Taking the hint, she stood up, collected the items on the tray, and left.

When she returned home, she went straight into the bathroom and began to shower, ashamed by the fact that once again, she had allowed herself to be brought to an orgasm by another woman. Brian stood outside of the door and asked her if she was alright, and what had happened.

She said, "I'm fine. Nothing really happened tonight. Mr. Kelly had just taken me out to dinner, and talked with me about what he wanted me to do." not wanting to confess about her encounter with Danielle.

When she got out of the shower, she went to the guest room, and fell asleep trying to make sense out of what had happened tonight, and what Mr. Kelly was really up to, wondering what he had in mind for her for tomorrow at the apartment.

She awoke, and waited until Brian had left. Not having been given instructions as to what to wear, she put on an old baggy pair of sweat pants and an over sized sweatshirt. She jumped into the garage, got into her car, and headed to the address on the paper.

As she backed out of her driveway, she noticed that Andy was standing next to his new car, staring at her. Trying to not look at him, she looked the other way, as she drove off. She arrived at the address, to discover it was a high priced hair salon. Danielle was standing at the front counter, waiting for her as she walked in.

"Follow me slut!" Danielle said, as loud as she could, without yelling, wanting to humiliate Lisa, as the other women all turned to look at her.

She then took her back to where she was given every treatment imaginable. Other than Danielle's humiliating her, by referring to her as slut, in front of everybody, she had found most of it to be quite enjoyable, with the exception of the hot wax hair removal. Danielle had instructed the technicians to remove all of the hair from her legs and her underarms. Next she told them to give her a bikini wax, which puzzled the women, as they had already noticed that she was clean shaven in that department.

Through the morning Lisa was manicured, pedicured, had her eyebrows plucked, pores sucked, and much more. The hair stylist criticizing her for her attempt at styling her own hair. He insisted that he be allowed to correct, what he called a massacre. Four hours later, Lisa stood in front of the mirror, wearing only a towel. Finally free of Danielle, and her humiliating comments for a few minutes, she took in the sight of herself in the mirror. She was very pleased with what she saw. Her skin looked and felt softer. She had been tanned to a lovely golden brown. Her loosely curled wavy hair, flowed across her shoulders and she felt like a woman again.

Danielle returned a few minutes later, and watched her admiring herself, as she stood and twirled in front of the mirror. Deciding that someone needed to burst her bubble, she said "Come on, there's one more thing that we need to do slut."

She directed her to a room where she was told to lay on a table, as a man rolled in a tray full of needles. Lisa began to sit up when she saw them, not knowing what they would be used for.

"Okay slut take off the towel, and lay back down." Danielle instructed her.

Lisa did as she was told, but asked, "What are the needles for?"

"Piercing." the man answered.

"Piercing what?" she asked.

"Just your navel for now, but that will change, if you don't shut up and lay there like a good Slut!" Danielle angrily shot back at her.

The young man looked excitedly down at Lisa, as she lay naked before him, having just heard her being scolded by the other women. The piercing was not very painful and after opening the hole in her navel, he placed a diamond stud in the hole. He then made a comment on how sexy he found it, on her flat little tummy. Danielle then handed her a pass, to the local tanning salon, instructing her to tan in the nude, for the next three days in a row, in order to get rid of her tan lines. Then she handed her a piece of paper and instructed her to be at the address on the paper Friday night, at 6:00. She told her that she would have the clothes that she was to wear, delivered to her house on Friday afternoon.

Lisa returned to her home at almost 3:30, once again pleasantly surprised that things were going the way the where, knowing how much worse it could have been. She had come in through the garage, after parking her car. She came in feeling like a new women, thinking things might actually be turning around. Mr. Kelly hadn't turned a pack of men or dog's loose on her yet. If the worst thing that happened, was that she would be made to go down on Danielle, Lisa thought that she could survive this.

As she walked in, she started to walk up the stairs, when she heard the living room television. Knowing that she hadn't left it on when she had left, she walked back down the stairs and looked into the living room. She saw Andy laying there on the couch. As she entered, he pressed the play button, on the remote control, and the tape of Lisa fucking a lot of men from the neighborhood began.

Although her memories of that night were groggy, she definitely didn't remember being that enthusiastic that night. The Lisa on the screen was screaming, and begging for "someone to just fuck me!" as well as begging the men to spank her. Watching herself on the screen, she saw herself begging and pleading, with her neighbors, friends and even her own doctor, to please fuck her. She was insatiable.

Disgusted by watching herself act this way on the tape, she turned to Andy and said, "Look Andy the jig is up! Brian told me everything. I know that he never gave you permission to do those things to me. I also know all about him and Megan. You'd better get out of here before I call the police and have you arrested for what you did to me, you piece of shit!" trying to put up a brave front, hoping to scare the teenager away with the threat of the police, and his arrest. She stood there pointing her finger towards the door.

"Lisa, just look at that screen. You were begging us to fuck you! I got it all on tape. There's no way you're going to make anyone believe you were raped." He said, still cocky, and still laying down on the couch. unaffected by her threat.

"The only reason I said those things, was because you made me do it." she shot back at him.

"Funny, I don't hear anyone telling you anything on this tape. In fact you seem more than willing, not to mention being quite self-motivated to me. But hey, if you say so, I'll leave. I'll just go home and start a couple of auctions on E-bay, I wonder how many copies of this tape I can sell anyway."

Little did either one of them know, that they had been for sale on E-bay for the past month.

"Then I'll drop by the Post Office and drop this, along with some others, into the mail." He said tossing Lisa a next day air box, containing the tape that she had just seen, she saw that it was addressed to her parents in Arizona. "A copy for Mom & Dad, one for both of your brothers, and one to your old high school sweetheart, the only man that you ever had sex with, before you met Brian." He said holding up her diary.

Lisa reduced to tears asked "Why are you doing this to me. What do you want?"

"Why, because you're a slut who treated me like shit. Now what I want is for you to write this note, in your own hand writing, so your husband won't come looking for you, for the next few days. Second grab that bag, and come over here." He said throwing a notepad at her.

She looked down at the note pad and began to explain to Andy that she could not do what he wanted, because she had to obey the orders of Brian's boss, or she would go to jail. Explaining to him how she and Brian had been framed, and were now also being blackmailed by him.

Andy, caught off guard by this turn of events, told her to grab the bag and bring it to him. As she drew closer to him, he began to modify his scheme, to work with this new development. He took the bag from her, and ordered her to strip. As she began to take off her clothes, he pulled a pair of hand cuffs from the bag. Then he instructed her to turn around, as he handcuffed her arms behind her back. He then spun around, as he admired her naked body. He commented on how soft her skin was, and how much he liked her new hair style. He then noticed her still sore navel piercing and commented on how sexy it looked.

He told to get down on her knees. He dropped his pants, and sat back down on the couch, telling her to suck his dick. Without the use of her hands, she took his cock into her mouth, and began to give him a first class blow job, as he made modifications to his original note. Once he was happy with the changes that he had made to his note, he tossed it aside, and grabbed a handful of her hair pulling her head back, while streams of saliva dripped from her jaw. He lifted her to a standing position by her hair, as he also stood up. Still holding a handful of her hair, he forced her head down over the back of the couch, bending her over.

Already familiar with this position, she spread her legs, allowing him easier access to her sex. He forcefully pulled her hair back, while forcing her head further down, and sank his cock deep into her pussy. Moaning from the now familiar feeling of being fucked, she almost immediately got into it herself. Actually enjoying the feeling of a cock inside of her cunt, welcoming it back like a lost friend, she began to slam her pussy back onto his prick.

Realizing that her body had betrayed her yet again, she began to cry at the slutty way in which she was reacting, to his raping of her once more. He was glad to see her body respond to his invasion, even while hearing his prey begin to weep, as he began to thrust into her, with a renewed vigor.

"I don't think we'll have any trouble, keeping you out of trouble, with Mr. Kelly, and still getting some other things squared away at the same time. You know, I have said it before, but I really mean it, I think there's enough Lisa for everyone." he exclaimed, as he exploded inside of her.

Pulling out, he got dressed, and then undid her cuffs. He instructed her to write a copy of the revised note that he hade made, in her own handwriting. She complied without saying a word, knowing that she had been defeated once more, and again, had no choice in the matter. He then threw some clothes at her from his bag, and told her to get dressed, while he placed the note on the table next to the front door.

She got dressed, putting on a pleated plaid skirt and a white, button-up shirt, that was at least three sizes too small, not to mention it the thin silk was virtually transparent, leaving her breasts clearly visible through the material of the shirt. The shirt was so small, that it left three inches of her belly exposed, showing off her new navel piercing. Next, she pulled on the knee high socks and white tennis shoes, making her look like she was one hot little catholic school girl.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.