Poker Wife - Cover

Poker Wife

Copyright© 2002 by Not my Story

Chapter 6: Lisa Becomes A Porn Star

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Lisa Becomes A Porn Star - A young bride is tricked into having sex with her husbands friends. She falls deeper into degradtion as she is blackmailed into becoming a sex slave for the pleasures of others. She discovers this has all been done to her to get revenge on her older sister but it is already to late for poor Lisa

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Fisting  

While Lisa was upstairs showering, Scott had already begun the task of editing a master of her first performance of the evening. Being a low budget porn director, he could have the master ready in half an hour, not feeling the need to be to meticulous in the process. After all he couldn't sell this tape. Yeah right! He'd fake some releases and put it on E-bay tomorrow. With any luck he could make a few extra dollars off of it in no time.

While Scott continued his work, and Lisa was cleaning herself up, the men who stayed behind drank and laughed, as they talked about the evenings festivities. Andy retrieving his duffle bag pulled out his laptop computer, and plugged it into the network jack. He began the task of downloading the still photographs that he and the film crew had taken. Blurring out the faces of the men involved. Next he zipped up the photos, so that he could E-mail them to Brian. "Wow this guy must be going out of his mind, wondering what was happening to his wife. Well Andy thought this should add to his concern, as he sent the E-mail from an anonymous e-mail account he had set up.

While Brian had never agreed to any of this, Andy did have an agreement with Carl and the guys, that Lisa was to be his tonight, and that they would get her tomorrow. Although Andy had no intentions of leaving her alone after tonight, he was now more convinced than ever, that his older next door neighbor could be just the right business opportunity, for the young businessman.

Meanwhile Lisa had just finished her shower. As she stepped out of the shower stall, the cameraman named Jodie, opened the bathroom door and stepped into the room carrying the brown bag. She didn't even look up at him, as he invaded her moment of privacy. He sat the bag on the counter, and pulled out two boxes.

He looked over at her and said, "First you need an enema, then a douche."

Without any resistance, or even a word of protest, she allowed him to carry out his task, as he began to cleanse the young wife. Still dumfounded by the events of the last month, she just kept going over them again and again in her mind. How had her relationship with Brian, which, just a month ago seemed so perfect, led to this.

After he had her all cleaned up, he had her brush her long, beautiful hair out and place it in a single ponytail. He then led her out of the bedroom, where he emptied the contents of the duffle bag out onto the bed. Therre were four identical leather dresses, of varying sizes, and a pair of thigh high leather boots. Looking over her nude body, he chose the dress that provided the tightest fit, and instructed her to put it on. Once she had the dress on, he told her to put on the boots. Now dressed, he began to lead her downstairs to began her next film.

Scott had just finished the final editing, when he handed it over to one of his men to begin making copies. He looked up to see Lisa descending the stair case. Now early in the morning, many of the men and almost all of Andy's teenaged friends had already left.

Lisa took special note, that both Dr. Brown and Dr. Rosenbloom where there adding to her sense of betrayal. Knowing that her own doctor, a man whom she had trusted, had taken part in her defilement. Even without any make-up on, she was still a beauty, Scott noted. It was a shame that he had to use a hood on her face.

Once down the stairs, Scott began to explain to her how it was going to start. First they would just interview her, then they would strip her down to her boots and oil her up. Next she would be joined by her three male co-stars then they would hose her down and take some bondage footage of her, before the finished it up with an added scene of special filming.

Lisa breathed a sigh of relief for the first time. Just three men, after the ordeal that she had already been through tonight, that would be very easy. Then thank god only a little bondage, and the worst is over, or so she thought.

Scott then asked Jodie to put the hood on Lisa. He did so, pulling her ponytail through the hole in the back of the hood. He then tied the hood in place. At least she was able to see this time around, and she didn't have to listen to that god awful music and her own rantings in the throes of orgams. Even with the hood on, she was still a very sexy sight.

Jodie led her over to the padded table, and had her take a seat. After the lights had been adjusted and everything was just right, Scott hollered out, "READY... and Action!"

Brian awoke with the tortured images of his wife still in his mind. The E-mail had arrived just before he had drank himself to sleep. There, on his monitor, were photos of his wife, in various poses, with various men. How many men had she been forced to be with he wondered? He saw at least a dozen. What had he done? Now Lisa was being forced to really pay for his infidelity. As he sat up in his bed, he looked at her side, where she should have been laying next to him, but there on her pillow, instead of her sleeping head, was a video tape.

Where had that come from? He knew it wasn't there when he had finally passed out last night. He snatched the tape up and looked for a label, or any sign of what might be on it, but he feared that he already knew. He looked over at the clock to see that it was almost noon. He had slept longer than he had thought. Rushing over to place the tape in the VCR, he stopped and hesitated a moment, almost fearful of what he would see. No he had to know. It was his fault that she was being put through this.

As the tape began, a banner ran across the screen saying "Cuming soon to your local Porn Shop!!!" As the banner faded, the picture was replaced by that of a beautiful young woman, in a black leather hood, and dressed in an incredibly tight, red leather dress and wearing thigh high, red leather boots, that were equally tight. He had taken immediate notice that the beauty on the screen was his wife Lisa. A voice from off screen then began to ask her questions.

Voice: "What's your name?"

Lisa: "Lisa."

Voice: "How old are you?"

Lisa: "32."

Voice: "Lisa, how much do you weigh?"

Lisa: "106 pounds."

Voice: "What's your bra size honey?"

Lisa: "34-C."

Voice: "Are you nervous?"

Lisa: "Yes."

Voice: "Lisa before tonight how many men had you had sex with?"

Lisa: "Six."

Voice: "Shit, only six! Then you've definitely broadened your horizons here tonight. Damn, that's hard to believe. Well have you ever been with a black man before?"

Lisa: (Disgusted) "No. Never! Why?"

Voice: "Just trying to get a little history from you. So why don't you tell me is this your first adult film?"

Lisa: "Yes."

Voice: "So what has prompted you to decide to get into the porn industry?"

Lisa: "What? I didn't decide to do anything. You know why I'm here! I don't..."

Voice: (Cutting off Lisa before she could finish.) "Well Lisa, why don't you tell us who did decide you should get in the porn industry? You know, for our home audience, who aren't as enlightened as I am."

There was an obvious cut in the tape, as Lisa had shifted positions on the table, and tears could be seen running down the outside of her hood.

Lisa: "Uh, my husband thought that I would make a good porn star, and set up all this up for me as an anniversary gift."

Voice: "When's your anniversary anyhow?"

Lisa: "Tomorrow."

Voice: "Hell I would like to see what you get from him for Christmas! So what's the biggest cock you've ever screwed Lisa?"

Lisa: "I don't know anymore."

Voice: "Come on give us a guess."

Lisa: "I don't know, maybe ten inches, maybe it was a little longer. I don't know as I didn't measure it."

Voice: "And was that also the best sex you'd ever had.

Lisa: "Yes."

Voice: "Was that cock your husband's?"

Lisa: "No, it was his friend's."

Voice: "What was his name?"

Lisa: "Carl."

Voice: "Does your husband know that you're screwing his friends."

Lisa: (Now beginning to cry again.) "YES! He set the damn thing up. It was all his idea. It's not like I had wanted to do it either."

Voice: "Great, I wish that I was a friend of his. (wolf whistle) So why did he want you fucking his friends?"

Lisa: (Sobbing) "Apparently it helps him get his rocks off. I don't know why would anyone want that. He's a damn sadist."

Voice: "Well it sounds like there's more to talk about here, but times is money, so just one more question. Have you ever been with another woman?"

Lisa: "No."

Voice: "Really?"

Lisa: "Really."

Voice: "Funny, I think I have heard differently Lisa."

Lisa: "Okay, okay I've been with another woman."

Voice: "See now that wasn't so bad, now lets move onto what we've got planned next."

Brian sat on the edge of his bed now, crying along with his wife on the tape. He was feeling guilty and disgusted by what he had done to his wife.

Next the tape faded to a scene of Lisa still wearing the hood, dress and boots, standing next to another hooded women, wearing a dominatrix outfit and holding a crop.

Striking Lisa on the ass, the dominatrix ordered her to strip. Jumping from the blow, she quickly began to take off her dress. Next she sat down on the table behind her and removed her boots. Once she was undressed, she was ordered to lay back on the table and she complied without hesitation. The dominatrix then began to gently strike each of her nipple's with the crop. Lisa jumped each time, but made no effort to move or deflect the blows. Then her torturer directed her blows at her bald cunt, drawing Brian's attention to her newly shaved pussy. Brian had to admit that his wife's now bald pussy did make her look even sexier. He began to wonder what other changes she had been put through.

Next Lisa's arms and legs were spread to the corners of the table, and tied in place with a nylon rope. Once again she did nothing to resist, but merely lay there passively. Tied spread eagle to the table, the dominatrix began to rub oil all over her body. As she spread the oil, she paid particular attention to Lisa's breasts and her bald cunt. As the oil was squirted over her body, the dominatrix worked the oil into Lisa's pussy, and eventually sunk three fingers into her cunt. As the oil ran further down her crotch, she even managed to sink an oil coated finger into Lisa's ass hole.

Even this violation did not elicit a response from Lisa, other than a long, low moan. With her skin glistening from the heavily applied oil, the camera panned across her body. As the dominatrix stepped back to admire her handiwork, Lisa continued her low moans, still reacting to the other women's earlier touch.

"Well slut, are you ready for the fun to begin?" the dominatrix asked.

"Yes mistress." Lisa replied.

As three, large, nude and well endowed, black men walked up to the table, Lisa lifted her head, and began to look them over, paying particular attention to the snakes between their legs. She saw that each man sported at least a 14 inch monster between his legs, that had to easily be 2 « inches thick at it's base. The most shocking thing to Lisa was the fact that they were not even fully erect. As the men drew closer, she laid her head back down on the table, and remained silent.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.