Poker Wife - Cover

Poker Wife

Copyright© 2002 by Not my Story

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young bride is tricked into having sex with her husbands friends. She falls deeper into degradtion as she is blackmailed into becoming a sex slave for the pleasures of others. She discovers this has all been done to her to get revenge on her older sister but it is already to late for poor Lisa

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Fisting  

Lisa drove to the address, that was on the paper that Megan had given her earlier that day. She didn't really get too nervous, until she was sitting in the car outside of her destination.

"This is it, time to go see who's in there and what they want with me." she thought to herself. After looking at the house number, to make sure that it was the correct address, she made her way to the door and rang the bell.

"Hi, I'm Lisa. Brian my husband said to come over here to spend the weekend with you." she said to the thin brunette woman who had answered the door. She was intimidated, even though the woman, at 5'4", was a few inches shorter than she was. The woman obviously held all of the cards after all, as she had no idea of what was going on.

"Relax. You look really stiff. There's no reason for you to be so nervous." The woman said. "Come on in, Lisa. I've heard so much about you."

She entered the house, and was led to an office room. The woman sat down behind a desk across from where she had Lisa sit. The brunette reached into a drawer, pulled out a videotape, and put it on the table.

She then explained "You're probably wondering why you are here. Well, this is it. This videotape. It shows you letting two girls, who are minors, pleasure you. I think you'll recognize it, if I play it, since it only happened a few hours ago."

Lisa exploded "How did you get that?! And who are you anyway, a friend of Ron's? Give me that tape now!"

"Oh, you could have this tape, hun" The woman explained. "I have a copy of my own tucked safely away."

"What is this? Give me the tapes, you have no right to them!" Lisa demanded.

The woman leaned across the desk, and lowered her voice to just a whisper. "If you don't cooperate with me, starting right now, not only will this tape make it's way to your nice little circle of family and friends, but also the police. You can be assured of that, hun."

Lisa realized that she really had no choice, that she was being blackmailed. She silently just nodded her head, and let out a nervous, "Okay, but what do you want with me?"

"Ah. What do I want with cute little Lisa? It's actually pretty simple, hun. I'm going to tell you to do things from time to time, and you're going to do them. In return, I'll keep your video here safe and sound and away from any law enforcement agencies." The woman explained.

"What! Who are you anyway?" Lisa asked.

The brunette sat back and smiled, "Oh, how thoughtless of me. My name's Danielle. I used to know your older sister, Terri. We were real close a few years ago." She explained, as she reached across the desk to shake Lisa's hand.

Lisa reached across the desk and shook hands lightly with Danielle. "But I still don't understand. How did you get this tape?" she asked.

Danielle pondered as to whether or not, she should tell this naive little blond everything, and decided against it. "Let's just say that I'm also a good friend of Ron's, and I've been keeping my eye on you for a long time now, Lisa. We'll just leave it at that."

Lisa's face started turning red with anger, as she realized that this could have been a setup, reaching all the way back to that first poker night!

"Oh, don't be so mad, hun. You're spending the weekend here with me. So we might as well try to get along." Danielle said sweetly. "We can start getting friendly by your climbing under this desk, and eating me. Your sister used to be an expert with her tongue, so let's see if it runs in the family."

Lisa's jaw dropped in shock at what she had just heard. She was disgusted by the thought of being with another woman, but what could she do now? Humiliated, she dropped to her knees, and slid under the desk.

Looking up between the brunette's thighs, she realized that the woman wasn't wearing any panties under her skirt. Danielle opened her legs a bit, more as she leaned closer, nervously.

"Go on, you're almost there hun. Lick it." Danielle ordered, as she put her hands on the back of Lisa's head.

"I can't! I just can't, I'm not a lesbian." Lisa protested, from under the desk.

Danielle fired back, "Oh you can hun. And you will. All I have to do is make one phone call, and..." Her voice trailed off, as she felt the soft flickering of Lisa's tongue on her thighs.

"Let me help you with that." Danielle said, as she pulled Lisa's hair towards her crotch. Lisa choked on the taste, as her open mouth was forced right onto Danielle's wet pussy. "The faster that you make me cum, the faster that you'll be done down there."

Lisa serviced the brunette as best she could, by moving her tongue relentlessly. Danielle started to buck her hips slightly, into Lisa's face and it seemed as if the woman would cum soon. "Oh you are a natural, Lisa. Now finger me at the same time."

Lisa put a finger into the brunette's pussy, as she continued to lick and suck on her clit.

"Tell me you how like to eat pussy, hun." Danielle ordered.

Swallowing her pride, and some of Danielle's juices, she squeaked out a muffled "I like to eat pussy." into the woman's crotch, between licks.

"You can stop now" Danielle ordered. "I don't want to cum yet, I have a lot planned for you, hun. You can go get back into your chair."

After climbing out from under the table, Lisa sat back in her chair, across from Danielle and started to wipe her face. "Oh, don't you look like the perfect little whore, with your face all wet from eating another woman's pussy. You are much more of a slut than your sister was, Lisa."

Lisa was speechless.

"Now, let's get you out of those clothes. I finally get to see how you look live and in person, instead of on those video tapes. Take off your clothes, NOW!" Danielle demanded.

Slowly Lisa peeled off her sweater and jeans. Then her bra and finally her panties. She was now completely naked, in front of this woman. She nervously sat back down, and tried to cover herself up, especially her breasts and pussy.

"Don't be shy, Lisa. Show me your nice tits. Play with them for me!" Danielle ordered, as Lisa obediently started playing with her breasts. "A little bit smaller than your sister's tits, but they will do just fine. Keep on going, show them off to me!"

Humiliated, she kept squeezing her breasts and pulling on her nipples, as she sat across from Danielle. "Oh, those big breasts must be so sore from the abuse that they took earlier today, but here you are, playing with them again anyway. You really are a whore. You probably are already wet from all of this. Stop playing with those tits and reach down between your legs. Are you wet, Lisa?" Danielle asked.

Lisa's body had betrayed her again, and there was no denying it. "Yes. I am." she admitted, in total humiliation over what was happening, engulfed her completely.

Danielle reached over and pinched her left nipple really hard, as she said "Well, that's just really too bad now, isn't it... I said, Isn't it, Lisa?"

"Yes!" she replied through clenched teeth. The pain was building from Danielle's on going, twisting pinch.

Letting go of Lisa's nipple, she reached back into the desk, and pulled out a dildo. "I know that this isn't as big as the vibrators that you used earlier today, but this was one of your sister's favorites." she said, as she handed it to Lisa across the desk. "I think you know what to do with this."

Lisa did and she obediently opened her legs, and started to rub it against her clit.

"Oh, I know you're sore, hun, but you're going to fuck yourself with that dildo. You're already wet, so just slide it in."

Working the dildo in and out of her cunt, Lisa started thinking back to earlier today. She thought about the two teenaged girls fingering her, about them spanking her ass, and about... She was going to cum! With the dildo making obscene, slurping sounds, from her completely wet cunt, she started to pound away with the dildo, towards her orgasm.

"Look at me, Lisa! I want to see your face while you're cuming. Don't hide your eyes! Look right at me!" Danielle demanded.

Lisa, beat-red with humiliation, forced herself to stare into the brunette's eyes, as she fucked herself with the dildo. "Cum for me, Lisa."

Her body shook from the intensity of her orgasm, and her head dipped down.

"Keep looking at me while you cum Lisa! I want you to see who is making you cum!"

In the midst of her orgasm, she forced her head back up, and looked right into Danielle's eyes. "OOOHHHHHHH god... mmmmpphh... ! " she cried out, as wave after wave of her orgasm pulsed through her body.

"Well, I just gave you a huge orgasm, Lisa, and you have nothing to say to me?" Danielle said, in a sarcastic way, with a smirk on her face.

"Thank you." Lisa said between gasps for air, thinking that is what the woman wanted to hear.

"Hun, you'll have plenty of opportunity to thank me this weekend, but, you're going to have a very busy day tomorrow, so you had better head upstairs to bed. I've prepared a room for you, which I think you'll like." Danielle explained, as she led Lisa upstairs.

Lisa started getting nervous, as she wondered what Danielle could possibly have in store for her this weekend.

Lisa was dreaming that she was home with her husband, when she was startled back to reality, by a strange woman's voice. "Wake up, hun. You have a busy day ahead of you."

It was Danielle's voice. All of the horrible memories from the previous night came flooding back into her mind. She wasn't in the comfort of her own home with her husband. She was at Danielle's house, and at her mercy! She let out a hopeless sigh, then sat up in the bed.

"Umm... I'm... I'm not sure what to do?" Lisa asked nervously.

Danielle came into the room and put her hand on Lisa's head. "Oh, silly girl. You're going to get up and start your day, by taking a shower of course! Are all of you dumb blondes the same?" Danielle asked sarcastically, as she stroked Lisa's hair. "And take your time, while you're in there showering. I want you to make sure that you shave everything completely off, dear. I don't want any of those little blonde hairs down there, getting in the way of the view tonight."

Lisa dipped her head in embarrassment. She has always kept herself very well groomed, but saved a small strip of hair over her privates, as a layer of security, hiding the curves and shape of her pussy from view. She felt the humiliation already, as the thought of her privates being totally exposed went through her mind. Without any hair, for the first time since she was a young girl, there would be nothing to hide any part of her from being exposed!

"Okay, I'll be sure take my time." she mumbled in defeat.

"Oh, be sure that you do, hun, because we'll have a real fun time pulling out any hairs that you miss." Danielle said, with an evil grin on her face.

Lisa was thrown a towel, and ordered to head to the bathroom for her shower and shave. An overwhelming feeling of humiliation started to overcome her, as she reached the bathroom door. The blonde realized another part of her dignity was literally about to be shaved away. She went into the bathroom with her head hung down in shame.

After her shower, Lisa stood in front of the bathroom mirror. "Oh my god, I do look like a little girl down there!" she thought, after looking down to see what she done to herself. Humiliation overwhelmed her, as she felt even more naked than when she had been naked in front of Brian's poker friends, and she blushed all the way down to her breasts, in a deep, dark red color. She was truly naked, for the first time since she had hit puberty, there was no hair to prevent anyone from looking at her pussy and seeing it all, everything.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.