Poker Wife - Cover

Poker Wife

Copyright© 2002 by Not my Story

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young bride is tricked into having sex with her husbands friends. She falls deeper into degradtion as she is blackmailed into becoming a sex slave for the pleasures of others. She discovers this has all been done to her to get revenge on her older sister but it is already to late for poor Lisa

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Fisting  

I sat there for a long time. What am I going to do now? It took me about a month, but I finally brought my life back together after that horrid night. I loved my wife, so I had to accept that it was sort of my fault, and that Lisa only did it because she loved me, and thought that it was what I had wanted. She never brought up the ordeal, and I knew as long as I never saw Ron, Mike, or Carl again, that this would be over. But then I got an e-mail from Ron.

The e-mail came with a picture of Mike having sex with my wife from behind. It was from that night! Not only did Mike use the video cameras to set me and my wife up, he also used them to record what happened! The e-mail went on to explain that they would send the complete video to everyone that we knew, if I didn't ask my wife for a favor. They would send it to her boss and fellow employees, my boss and fellow employees, both of our families, everyone else that we knew or did business with, including our preacher!

The favor they wanted me to ask was a simple one, it stated. They wanted me to tell my wife that I was so turned on by what happened last time, and that I wanted her to put on what she wore that night, take the video camera, go to Ron's house, and for a few hours do what they tell her to, just like she did the last time. The e-mail explained that as long as she did this, they wouldn't send the videos to anyone, and that they would even give her the videos back when she was done.

I had to do it. I had to get those videos back, so that this all would be over. It was humiliating, but I went to my wife and explained that I wanted her to do this just one time, because it excited me so much the last time, and also that I wanted her to make sure she brought the videotape back with her. The last thing she said before she left was "I'm only doing this for you, Brian. I love you."

After about 4 hours my wife came back in, and looked totally exhausted. Her hair was a mess and I went to go give her a hug, but she stopped me. She slammed a videotape into my hand and said "Here, this is what you wanted." Then she just walked up to bed. She was really upset, thinking that I had sent her to do this, but I was trying to save my marriage by getting past all of this. I went into the living room to make sure that this was the tape of that poker night.

I pulled my chair closer to the TV and hit play on the VCR. After a few seconds I saw a room, but it was not where we played cards! I saw a wide shot of what looked to be a living room with two couches and a coffee table between them. Carl was sitting on one couch and Ron on the other, so I guessed that Mike was the one holding the video camera. My wife was standing next to the coffee table and looked to be talking to Ron, but I couldn't hear anything clearly, because Mike had the camera across the room. This was obviously not the videotape of that original night! They still had it and they only gave my wife the videotape of what happened tonight!

I looked back at the TV. The view closed in on her, as Mike walked towards the group. I could now hear Ron talking. "Honestly I don't know who it is, Lisa. Brian said he would send someone over and we were only supposed to do foreplay, until they get here."

Lisa seemed really pissed off, and I could tell by the look on her face that she fell for Ron's story, again. How could she believe that I would send someone else over, when I had told her to just do what Ron, Mike, and Carl said!

"So until whoever your husband is sending over gets here, what would you like to do as foreplay, Lisa?" Carl asked. Mike zoomed the camera in on her and waited for an answer. She wasn't into this at all, and it showed on her face. "It doesn't really matter." she said.

Ron then leaned under the table and brought up a bag. He then explained "It looks like your bored by all of this so lets do something fun. Like a game of truth or dare." Lisa then asked what was in the bag. "Well that's to help us with the foreplay." Ron said, as he dumped the bag over. The contents fell quickly out of view of the camera, but I could tell that they were various types of sex toys. "We went out and bought these to help make the game of truth or dare more fun." explained Ron.

Ron continued "How we'll play is that we'll take turns asking you a question, then you'll have a chance to answer, and if we think you answered truthfully then you'll move on to the next person without having to do a dare. But if you refuse to answer, or we think you're lying then you'll have to do a dare from whoever's turn it is." He then put his hand down towards the toys, "and like I said, these are to make the dares more fun."

Lisa didn't say anything, and was just looking down at what Ron was showing her on the couch. Mike then must have sat on a chair or something, because the view dipped down to Lisa's level, but I still couldn't see exactly what toys were on the couch. "Before we start though, you'll have to take off your bra and underwear like before." ordered Mike.

My wife then put her hands under the back of her t-shirt, and undid her bra. She pulled it out from underneath her shirt without showing any skin, and then carefully slid off her panties, while keeping her skirt down, so as not to show her pussy. She was still trying to keep her dignity, even though Ron, Mike, and Carl obviously had other plans.

"You can sit on the table, then we'll start." suggested Ron. Lisa kind of sat cross legged on the table, and tugged her skirt down to ensure that Ron wasn't getting a free view of her privates.

"Okay, I'll go first!" Carl said, "Lisa, you had to expect to have sex with us tonight, so why did you even wear the bra and panties?" He asked.

I couldn't see my wife's face because Mike was sitting across the table from Carl. She answered "I don't go out not wearing underwear, Carl. I'm not a slut!" Ron then said "My turn. Well you said your not a slut, but you did come here tonight expecting to have sex with us. Sex with three guys at once, and your married on top of that. So my question is, wouldn't you call that a slut?"

Lisa turned towards Ron, and I could tell by the look on her face that she was really angry. "No *I* wouldn't call that being slutty! I'm doing this for my husband and that's the only reason!" She yelled at him.

Mike's voice interrupted "Whatever, it's my turn. Lisa. Who did you enjoy having sex with the most the last time, me, Carl, or Ron?"

My wife looked down for a second, then back at Mike, who was zooming the camera in on her face. She looked right into the lense, and it was like she was looking right at me. "You Mike, okay. Is that what you wanted to hear?" she said, the annoyance obvious in her voice.

"I think she's lying! She definitely liked me the best" Carl said firmly.

"I'd have to disagree too." Ron said.

Mike then said "Hey, even though I believe you, you're going to have to do a dare, because they think you lied." He looked at the couch near Ron and grabbed a toy. As he picked it up, I could make out that it was a rubber dildo. "I dare you to give this dildo a blow job for 2 minutes." He ordered.

Lisa rolled her eyes, and let out an exasperated "Fine." She then leaned towards the camera, to take the dildo from Mike's hands, but he said, "No, I'll hold onto this while you do it." He held it out with one hand right in front of the camera. My wife's face then started to fill the screen, as she bent towards the fake penis. She took the tip into her mouth, and started to slowly suck it in and out. After a few strokes, she was taking it about half of the dildo into her mouth.

"You can do better than that Lisa! Come on!" Carl exclaimed.

Lisa stopped for a second or two then slowly took it all the way in her mouth, right down to where Mike's hand was holding it. Slowly back up and then slowly all the way back down again, to where her lips touched Mike's hand. Then back up again.

"One minute left. Look at me while you finish." Mike advised her.

A bit of saliva started dripping off Mike's hand and for the next minute I had to watch an extreme close up of my wife's face, deep throating the fake cock that Mike was holding, while she stared into the camera.

Carl finally broke this up when he announced that it was his turn again. "Lisa, what size bra do you wear?" He asked. My wife answered this easy question quickly "A 34-C." Everyone agreed that she was telling the truth.

Ron's turn was next and he asked, "Being a 34-C, you can suck your own nipples then, right?"

Lisa turned to face him, and seemed to have a tough time with this question. After taking some time to decide what the best answer would be, she answered, "Yeah, I can."

Mike and Carl then objected, and said that they thought that she was lying, and should do a dare from Ron.

"Okay, to prove this, I dare you to take one of your nipples into your mouth and then suck on it for 1 minute after taking your hand away." Ron ordered.

Lisa let out an exasperated sigh, and then looked up in the air for a second. She then started to pull her t-shirt up around her neck. Both of her breasts were fully exposed to everyone in the room! She then lifted her right breast up to her mouth. It barely reached, so she bent her head down, and squeezed her breast up a bit higher, and took her nipple into her mouth!

"No hands!" Ron reminded her.

She slowly put her hands down, while trying to keep her breast in her mouth by just sucking hard on her nipple. Just a few seconds after putting her hands down, she let out a small "Mmmph!", realizing that she had to suck harder than she thought that she would. Her cheeks were now caved in, and I could hear her breathing through her nose, as she struggled to keep her nipple in her mouth. After a minute of being stuck in this embarrassing position, she was finally allowed to let her breast drop down, and quickly covered herself up with her t-shirt.

It was Mike's turn next, and he was about to ask his question, but the doorbell rang. Lisa started to get up off of the table, but Ron told her to stay there. She was noticeably nervous, and looked down at her clothing to make sure that everything was still covered. Everything was fine, except that there was nothing she could do to cover her now erect nipples, showing through her t-shirt.

Carl yelled "Come in! It's open!" Then I saw my wife's jaw drop, as she must have seen whoever it was coming through the door.

Lisa turned away from looking at the door, and faced Ron again. She looked totally embarrassed, and closed her eyes, as if she was trying to wish everything away. Ron looked past my wife, towards whoever had just came in, and asked them to come in. As the person came into view, I couldn't tell who it was, because all I could see was from the waist down, but then Mike tilted the camera up and I saw him!

It was our neighbor's 18 year old kid! This stupid, punk assed teenager, who my wife hates, was standing right there with a immature grin on his face! Now this had to be it. My wife knows that we both despise this punk, more than anyone else in the world. She has to know that I didn't send him over! Andy was one of those annoying teens, who plays his music too loud, curses all over the place, and shows nobody any respect. Ron knew we even had to call the cops on him a few times, when his parties would get out of control. So I watched the TV, fully confident that Lisa wouldn't fall for this.

Carl then acted like he didn't know who this kid was, and asked Andy to introduce himself to everyone. After Andy gave some bull shit story, about me sending him over, Ron told Lisa that she was being rude and ordered her to turn around to say hello to him. My wife turned around on the table, looked up at Andy, who was still standing, and said, "Hello." She was totally pissed off and I knew that she just had to have had enough of this!

"Hello Mrs. Brennan." he replied.

"You can call her Lisa." Ron interjected. "She's only 32 so I don't think Mrs. are needed. Besides, you know why you're here, don't you?"

"Well I think I have an idea of what this is about, from what Brian told me, before he sent me over." Andy replied.

My wife looked into the camera, and gave me a really upset look. Ron then asked "Well Lisa, why don't you tell Andy why he's here?"

My wife waited a few seconds, pulled herself together, and said "We're here playing truth or dare, that's all I know." She was trying to play dumb, and not humiliate herself by telling Andy the truth. That he was there to fuck her.

Ron then said "Oh, truth or dare, that's right. Andy, pull up a chair so we can continue. And grab us some beer too, It's in the kitchen."

Two minutes or so later Andy came back into view with a chair, and sat where he was standing before. Lisa was now surrounded by a guy on each side of the table. Ron in front of her, Carl on her right, Mike on her left, and now Andy behind her. After Andy handed out the beers, Mike quickly explained the rules because he wanted to get back to his turn. "Okay Lisa, you didn't really say why Andy is here. So my truth or dare question is, Why is Andy here?" Mike asked.

Lisa looked down and closed her eyes, attempting to figure out what was the best way to say this. If she said that she didn't know, then everyone would make her do a dare, because they would say she was lying, and if she just told the truth, then she would be embarrassed, by saying that she was going to have sex with the punk kid from next door! It took her almost a minute to decide what to say, then she looked back up at Mike and said, "I thought to play truth or dare?" It was obvious that Lisa couldn't take the humiliation of saying that Andy was there to fuck her.

Of course everyone objected and said she was not telling the truth, because she knew the real reason why Andy was here. So Mike ordered his dare to her "You've been lying really bad to us, when we all know the truth about this. So this dare will be the punishment for being so bad. I dare you to lay face down on the table, and ask each of us to spank you on the ass."

Lisa closed her eyes, and looked devastated. Without saying anything she slowly turned around, and laid down on her stomach, while making sure that her skirt and t-shirt fully covered her.

Mike aimed the camera at her butt, and said, "Well, you're going to have to lift that skirt up for this, Lisa."

My wife put her hands down by her waist, and slowly lifted the back of her skirt, to the point where both of her ass cheeks were exposed.

"Okay, we're ready whenever you are. Ask away." ordered Mike.

"Can you spank me?" my wife asked.

Ron interjected "No, no! The dare was for you to ask each of us to spank you on the ass. So that's exactly what you have to do. Say, 'Can you please spank me on the ass?' Lisa."

She quickly yelled back at Ron, in a spiteful tone, "Fine! Ron, can you please spank me on the ass?"

"SMACK!!" He hit her hard on her left cheek, and she jumped a bit in shock.

A moment later she asked, "Carl, can you please spank me on the ass?"

"SMACK!!" He too hit her hard on her left cheek, and she let out an "mmph" from the pain.

She breathed deeply and then asked, "Mike, can you please spank me on the ass?"

The camera view lowered when Mike put the video camera down on his chair, so that he could get up to give her a swat. I couldn't see it, but I heard the loudest "SMACK!!" yet and my wife let out a "OUCH!!" in response to the pain. Mike then came back, picked up the camera, and zoomed in on her red butt. My wife's ass was beet red on one cheek, and totally white on the other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.