Danny and Jenny
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2002 by werewolf

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A loving sister helps her brother out.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

They both laughed but the laughter turned to gasps of pleasure as both Dave and I moved up and tasted the juicy little pussies above us.

"Oh yes" I heard Jenny moan, "That is fucking gorgeous Dave" but to be honest, I was more interested in exploring the glistening pink wetness of Molly's hot little cunt as she ground herself down onto my mouth.

Wolf whistles from a group of youths in the street below brutally disturbed the moment and the four of us ran laughing into the flat where Molly went to their own private little bar and reached over for some drinks.

I was just about to join her when I saw my sister looking at me,

"Are you ok with it all?" She held my hands and kissed me lovingly,

"Remember what I said, we'll stop if you want to?"

I returned her kiss and slipped a hand beneath her skirt,

"I'm fine sweet Jen, don't forget though, that the same applies to you too"

"I won't" she whispered, "Now let's enjoy the night, I'm fucking horny"

"You're always horny" I laughed and sucked her juices from my fingers.

Dave returned from checking down in the bar and took Jenny into his arms for a smooch as Molly put some gentle sounds on the c.d. player.

"Can you manage a slow one Danny?"

I laughed self consciously and began moving vaguely in time to the music, Molly moaned quietly as I slipped a hand inside her shirt and caressed a heavy breast, the nipple grew under the slight pressure of my finger and thumb and I felt the sweet warmth of her breath in my mouth as she kissed me softly

Beside us Dave had both his hands on Jenny's bottom, her skirt was up around her waist and she was grinding herself wantonly against the huge bulge in his jeans.

She caught me looking at her and without taking her eyes off me, she put her lips next to his ear,

"Take me to bed Dave" she said softly, "Take me to bed and fuck me"

Molly's tongue in my mouth and my sister's blatant display of lust seemed strangely to excite me even more than I already was and Molly sensed it immediately, taking my hand she led me through another door,

"The guest bedroom" she explained as we sank down onto the bed, her hands scrabbling at the zip of my jeans.

"Oh fuck yes" I hissed as her lips closed over the swollen dome of my cock, "Oh fucking hell, suck it Molly, suck my fucking cock"

Effortlessly I turned her round and it was her turn to gasp as she lowered her dripping wet cunt onto my upturned mouth.

I think she began cumming the moment I opened her beautiful little cunt lips with my tongue, she jerked as I probed deeper in between the folds of her inner flesh and she squealed when I pursed my lips together and sucked at the tiny bud of her clitoris.

Her eyes seemed to glaze over as I lay her on the bed and eased my throbbing penis into her, she clutched at immediately and scissored her legs around my waist.

"Shag me Danny" she shouted, "Shag my fucking brains out"

Through the dividing walls I could hear a rhythmic banging of a headboard against the wall and with every thrust of my cock into her clutching swamp, I could hear Jenny's gasps of pleasure.

Beneath me, Molly was arching herself up at me, gripping my buttocks trying to impale herself further onto the iron hard shaft in her cunt, her nails dug into my back and I felt the blood oozing out, it drove me on to ram myself harder into her body, I heard a scream of sheer pleasure from through the wall and I imagined Jenny's cunt clutching at him, milking him as she'd done with mine!

"I'm gonna cum Danny" Molly hissed into my mouth,

"Danny, oh yes you bastard, I'm cumming, Danny, Danny, Danny, oooooooh fffffuck!"

Suddenly I stiffened and then let out a roar as if of triumph and my cock erupted deep in her hot, tight little cunt, I gripped her hips and lifted her off the bed, I used her like an aid to masturbation, pushing her back and forth on my cock as it spewed it's load, until a quickly as the climax hit me, it dissipated and I collapsed gasping on top of a giggling Molly.

"Wow" she laughed in amazement, "No wonder Jenny always has a smile on her face, if you fuck like that all the time"

I couldn't think of anything to say at first, I was imagining my sister lying next door wrapped in his arms and somehow that seemed far more intimate than her having sex with him.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.