Danny and Jenny - Cover

Danny and Jenny

Copyright© 2002 by werewolf

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A loving sister helps her brother out.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Karen?"

"That's me, hello Danny" she reached up and kissed me on the lips,

"Well Jenny certainly wasn't lying" she said mysteriously, "You really are gorgeous"

Gorgeous? Shit, I've been called many things in my life, but that has never been one of them!

"Danny do you think I could perhaps come inside please?"

"Sorry? Oh yes excuse me, I mean, yes dease plo come in, I mean, shit, please do come in Karen, sorry I didn't mean to shay sit, I meant --!"

"You're gibbering Danny" came from behind me I saw a smile break out on Karen's face,

"Hello you" she said softly,

"Hello yourself" said Jenny, "I see you've met the idiot of the family, you'll have to forgive him, he drools like that all the time!"

They kissed tentatively, lips touching only briefly, each girl took the other's hands as they stood there smiling, it seemed forever before Karen said quietly, "What sort of a welcome was that Jenny?"

"Just an appetiser" came the reply as they moved together in that most erotic of embraces, full, soft lips parted and then locked in a deep, mutually probing kiss I saw tongues licking, sucking, caressing, I saw saliva going from mouth to mouth, lipstick was smeared carelessly around two beautiful mouths, hands ruffled carefully arranged hairstyles and bodies clung together, wanting, needing, but afraid to take the step they both wanted to take.!

They pulled apart as I spoke into the phone and Jenny looked uncomprehendingly at me,

"Danny, I thought we'd --?"

I took her into my arms and kissed her, tasting the sweet unfamiliar flavour of Karen's lipstick on her mouth.

"I know what we said Sweet Jen and I'm not being dramatic, strangely enough I'm not even jealous, I've just watched something beautiful and later on I'd like to be part of it, but right now you two need a little bit of time together, I'm going for a beer or two, phone me when --, well you know, just phone me!"

"I love you Danny" she whispered, "You can't even begin to know how much I love you!"

Karen's lips brushed my sister's cheek and then moved on to touch my lips, her hand stroked my cheek as she spoke to Jenny, but her eyes were fixed onto mine.

"You're wrong Jenny, very wrong, he knows exactly how much you love him"

Then to me she said softly,

"You're a very astute man Danny, for a drooling idiot!" we all laughed at that, but she continued, "If you think that I'd ever try to take your sister away from you, you're wrong, very, very wrong"

She smiled at Jenny again and said softly,

"I would never go into a battle that I knew I couldn't possibly win, never!"

"I'm sure that the ride to the pub in Pete's old jalopy set my recovery back by at least three years, but I liked the grumpy old sod and something he said on the way there set me thinking!"

"I hope you're better before I go young Danny, else you'll have to start paying out for taxi's!"

"Trust me Pete" I laughed, "You'll be paid well when I've done with your services mate, don't worry!"

Then I realised what he'd said,

"What do you mean, before you go?"

Skilfully he avoided a rut in the road and successfully found an ever deeper one,

"I'm selling up Danny, as soon as I can find a buyer, I'm off!"

"Why?" I was really surprised, so surprised in fact that it actually took my mind off what those two at home might be doing!

"'Cos I'm getting too bloody old for it mate, I've made my money and I'll be more than comfortable in retirement anyway, but more than that Danny, all it is, is a village pub and nowadays the local trade just ain't enough to make it pay, what it needs is someone younger, someone with a bit of get up and go, that hasn't actually got up and bloody gone already!"

I said it on an impulse, bur even as I said it, it sounded right,

"How much are you asking Pete?"

"Well I don't rightly know Danny" he said vaguely as he found the biggest fucking pot hole on the whole of England!, "I was going into town tomorrow to get me one of these here fancy solicitor things!"

The car wheezed to a halt and he came round to torture me further by dragging me out of it.

"Pete, Jenny's at home right now talking about our accident to an old friend of hers, a solicitor who's just started her own practice, come round tomorrow to the cottage, before opening time and talk to her about it, you never know mate, you might find a buyer a lot easier than you think!"

It was very hard (no pun intended) to sit in the pub making small talk with what few people were in there while my mind kept imagining what was happening at home, were they in bed, were they kissing, licking, sucking, had they undressed themselves or each other?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.