Kristin - Cover

Kristin

© 2002, 2012 by Morgan. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 33

Romantic Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 33 - This book is based on The Wilkerson Institute, using some of the same Institute characters. It appears with the permission of the author. And, of course, there are a few characters from other stories of mine that appear.

Caution: This Romantic Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Back at Chad’s Mercedes, Tami was about to get into the roadster when he said, “Wouldn’t you feel better with some clothes on? I mean ... I really like you the way you look now, and I know you’re an exhibitionist, but still...”

Tami’s reaction was to giggle, but she found her clothing and started dressing again.

While Chad was dressing, Little Bit came over with one of the pocket units that worked with the driveway locator. “You’ll probably need this to find your way back,” she said with a wink. After explaining to him how the device worked, she ran off in Ann’s direction.

He started up the 5.5 liter engine and it idled down beautifully. At the same time, he picked up the telephone and placed a call. Tami couldn’t hear what he was saying. But Chad made some notes and off they went.

“What was that all about?” Tami asked.

“Oh ... That was the concièrge service that comes with the car,” he replied. “I asked for directions to the nearest Nordstrom’s, and here they are.” He waved his pad in front of her.

“Nordstrom’s?” she asked. “Why there?”

“Because, dear Tami, you need a gown for this evening, and Nordstrom’s has some lovely gowns.”

So off they went. Although Chad had never had a girl in his car before, he had heard enough about girls and roadsters to know that they really didn’t like them. At least, they didn’t like them if the vehicles were moving much faster than 30 mph. But not Tami. She had fastened her seat belt and reclined her seat. When they got out on the main road, Chad was really holding back, deferring to Tami — he thought.

“Mr. Palmer,” Tami said softly, “this vehicle has Z-rated tires, right?”

Chad agreed. It did.

“Hmm ... Let’s see ... This is sitting on 18-inch wheels with 40 profile tires, or less, right?”

Again Chad agreed.

“And it’s capable of speeds well north of 140 mph... ?”

Slowly, he nodded his head.

“Well, will you get this thing moving!” she almost shouted. “You can go faster than this in that clapped-out Toyota, for God’s sake!”

So Chad really hit the gas. All Tami did was to purr. He was impressed.

The directions were accurate. When Chad pulled up in front of the designated Nordstrom’s, there was valet parking. The car jocks almost killed each other trying to get to the car.

While they were on their way, Chad had used the car phone to call the store. He asked for their personal shoppers and made arrangements to be met at the door. The young woman was there to greet them.

“How may I help you today?” Ann Collins was a little skeptical about this assignment. On the other hand, she was the most junior personal shopper in the unit. And he did drive up in a custom Mercedes.

“My friend needs a gown for a formal dance this evening,” Chad replied, “along with all the trimmings.”

Off they went.

Ann’s eyebrows went up when she learned that price was not a factor. Moreover, she decided that Chad was being honest when, after being shown a gown priced at more than $1,000, his reaction was, “Do you have something better?”

The result was the purchase of a cocktail-length gown in Christmas green. Beyond that, though, was underwear — although that was only a thong — along with shoes to match. But then there was a small matter of jewels to go with it. Since it quickly became apparent that Nordstrom’s had nothing suitable, Ann sent one of her people over to Tiffany’s, which had a branch in the same mall. The result was the purchase of a necklace, ear studs and a bracelet, all with emeralds that matched the color of the dress. Finally, Chad decided that Tami needed something to wear over her gown. The result was a full-length ranch mink coat in a shade that went perfectly with Tami’s hair. And, although Tami didn’t know it at the time, Chad had her monogram stitched into it. However, the monogram was TBP.

When Tami glanced at it, the monogram didn’t register at first. But when it did, she exclaimed, “Hey! Wait a stinking minute! This isn’t my monogram.”

“Oh?” Chad asked mildly. “What is your monogram?”

“It’s TAB,” she replied.

“TAB? What’s the “A” for?”

“Ann,” Tami replied. “Tabitha Ann Baker.” Then she grimaced and added, “It was almost reversed: Ann Tabitha Baker.” With a little grin she continued, “Now isn’t Ann Baker a really zingy name?” But then she frowned again and said, “But this is TBP! What the hell is that for?”

“Tabitha Baker Palmer,” Chad replied blandly. “What else would it be?”

“It’s what?” she squawked.

“Tabitha Baker Palmer,” Chad repeated. Tami’s mouth was open and about to retort when he continued, “The way they embroider the monogram, it really chews hell out of the lining if you try to cut it out and change it. And since you’re going to be Tabitha Baker Palmer pretty soon anyway, I just jumped the gun a bit.”

Tami was speechless.

Ann Collin’s eyebrows really rose when the sale was totaled out to more than $50,000. Not only was it the largest sale of her career, it was the largest single sale in the history of that branch. Chad merely glanced at the total, nodded, and gave her a platinum AMEX card. The charge was instantly approved.

At that point everything was wrapped with the greatest care, and Ann called down to have Chad’s car brought around. Enlisting the aid of some salesgirls, they trooped down to the waiting car. There Chad activated the car’s Easy-Pack feature. The hard top came up partially from its “nest” behind the seats to provide easy access to the storage area in the rear. Both the dress and the coat were carefully laid in place and they closed it up, taking the remaining parcels — shoes, jewels, and so forth — into the car with them.

As they headed back toward the compound, Tami said softly, “Why, Chad?”

“Why what?”

“Why did you buy me so much? And spend so much?”

“Two reasons,” he replied with a grin. “First, you’re a beautiful girl and you should wear beautiful things. But second, to get on Dad’s good side. This way I won’t get any more flak about not doing my share where spending money is concerned. At least, there won’t be any with this month’s bill.”

Tami just giggled.

It was close to six o’clock when they returned to the Christian’s. There they found Susan Kramer and Julie Christian getting ready to leave to meet their dates, while Penny Watts was putting the last finishing touches on the girls. When she finished, she stepped back and asked Chad what he thought.

He looked at the two girls and softly whistled, producing a punch on his arm from Tami. Ignoring it he said, “Girls, you are ravishing! By the way, who are the lucky guys?”

It turned out that they were dating two other juniors. (Both Tami and Chad were juniors, too.) One was the second-team quarterback who would be replacing Tony Kramer as starting quarterback the following season, while the other was the president of the junior class and editor-designate of the school paper for the following year. Tami and Chad looked at each other and then nodded. They agreed that the girls’ escorts were “adequate.” (Tami’s words.)

After changing, the two met in the library and found the other young people waiting for them. Tony was grinning and said, “I’m sorry, Chad, but you really started something.”

“What did I start?”

“Well, Dad and Uncle Bill saw your AMG...”

“And... ?”

“Well,” Paul picked up, “they insisted we had to hold up the families’ honor...”

“And... ?” Chad asked again.

Tony just sadly shook his head. “We really didn’t want to do it, but they insisted. In fact, Paul and I pointed out that the girls’ hair would really be blown, but that didn’t work too well.”

“Why didn’t it work?” Chad asked. “Unlike Tami’s near-crewcut, the girls’ hair is almost shoulder length.”

“I’ll have to show you,” Paul replied. Although Ann glared at him, he mussed her perfectly arranged hair.

“Grr!” she growled. But then she gave her head a single hard shake and every hair was back in its previous perfectly-coifed condition.

“Wow!” Tami exclaimed, “that’s really neat!”

“You probably haven’t had a chance to try it with your short hair and all, Tami, but that’s the way our peculiar ability works. And, as you know, you have it now, too,” Ann said. “Not that you need it right now, but you will. A shake of your head will restore it to its last setting, almost regardless of how long it might have been since it was set last.”

“Okay,” Chad said, “so blowing hair doesn’t work. But doesn’t work for what?”

Paul and Tony exchanged looks. Then Tony said, “We were each ordered to drive our fathers’ cars.”

“Which are... ?”

“BMW Alpina V-8s,” Paul said. “Both of them are silver.”

“And the little urchins have spent most of the afternoon polishing them like there’s no tomorrow,” Tony added.

Chad just grinned, while the three girls all giggled.

Exchanging looks, the three agreed that collectively they were about to make a grand entrance at the school that evening.

At that point, Sandy Kramer announced dinner. The three couples went into the beautifully-set dining room where they found six places set. Sandy and Samantha Christian were serving, while Jenny Clark supervised and took care of things in the kitchen.

“Where’s everybody else?” Chad inquired.

“Oh, they’re over at our place,” Tony replied vaguely.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.