Kristin - Cover

Kristin

© 2002, 2012 by Morgan. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 30

Romantic Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 30 - This book is based on The Wilkerson Institute, using some of the same Institute characters. It appears with the permission of the author. And, of course, there are a few characters from other stories of mine that appear.

Caution: This Romantic Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

It was almost eight o’clock the following morning and Ann’s legs were spread wide with her toes pointing to the ceiling. She couldn’t remember how many times Paul had taken her the night before, but, she realized, it was far more fucking than she had ever done in a single night in her life, even when she had been working the streets. Moreover, like Little Bit’s description of Tony, Paul was huge. And, also like Tony, Paul could — and did — maintain her in orgasm for endless periods of time, although she hadn’t yet bothered actually to time one.

When Carol Christian entered the bedroom, Ann was in the middle of an orgasm. She was astonished to see an utterly gorgeous blue-eyed blonde, also stark naked, just standing beside the bed, watching.

“Good ... morning ... Mrs ... Christian...” Ann gasped between orgasmic convulsions. “I’m ... Ann ... Harris,” she finally managed to get out.

Ignoring the fact that Ann’s toes were pointed to the ceiling and her body was convulsing in multiple orgasms, Carol extended her hand and gripped Ann’s which was extended out to her. “Hello, Ann Harris,” Carol greeted her. “I’m truly delighted to meet you. Has my son been taking good care of you?”

“Oh... Yes!” she nearly screamed as yet another orgasm shook her body.

“Let me get in there,” Carol said softly, climbing onto the bed. She moved to the headboard, knelt with her thighs together, then lifted Ann’s shoulders and rested her head on her lap. “Mmm...” she murmured. “He’s big, isn’t he?” She was watching her son’s cock driving to the root into Ann’s vagina while he was taking very long strokes.

“He’s the very biggest I’ve ever had,” Ann replied. “And it feels so great, too!”

Carol leaned down and kissed the girl’s lips while she lightly pinched her nipples. The kiss they exchanged was one of the finest Carol could remember. “I love you, my beautiful daughter!” she whispered.

Ann just smiled warmly and shivered.

“I’m cuming, Annie!” Paul interrupted. “Cum with me, sweetie!”

“What in hell do you think I’ve been doing for the last thirty minutes?” Ann retorted. But she wrapped her powerful legs around Paul’s hips to pull him as deep inside her as he could go. She decided that it had really been the very best. On the other hand, she realized, every time with Paul had been the very best. Maybe Paul’s getting better every time, she thought.

Finally it was over. Paul had emptied his balls — again — deep inside her. Then he withdrew and just flopped on his back, sound asleep.

“Just like his father,” Carol commented with a wry grin. “Come on, sweetie. Let’s get something to eat. I can tell you right now that Paul’s gone for at least a couple more hours. And there are other members of the family for you to meet, too.”

Ann eased her aching body out of the bed and watched in amusement as what seemed to be quarts of their mixed cum began to leak from her pussy.

“Are you on the Pill, sweetie?” Carol asked softly, helping Ann to stand.

“No, ma’am, I’m not.”

“And I could see Paul was wearing no protection. Are you... ?”

“Pregnant? Almost certainly,” Ann replied. Then she held up her finger with her beautiful ring and added, “But we are engaged, after all.”

“And I’m about to become a grandmother?” Carol asked, rolling her eyes.

“I’m afraid so.”

“Ann Harris, I hope you realize that I only delivered our tenth a couple of months ago, and now...” This time Carol just sadly shook her head, but her eyes were dancing with excitement. “Does this mean I have to stop?”

“What on earth for?” Ann replied. “From what I’ve seen, you’re on a winning streak. Why stop now?” Then she thought for a moment and said, “You’re sort of pushing 50, aren’t you ... Mother?”

The two were headed toward the kitchen. Carol stopped dead, pulled Ann close and melted her lips to the girl’s. “Mmm...” she murmured.

“What was that all about?” Ann asked. “Not that I’m complaining, you understand,” she hurried to add.

“Ann Harris, if I had to write a specification for the girl I would like Paul to marry, it wouldn’t be nearly as good as you are already. Girl, you are divine!”

Entering the kitchen, Ann was embarrassed to find the younger children — a mixture of Christians and Kramers — eating the cereal Bill Christian had served them. Ann was introduced, and she was grateful for her memory and its indexing and retrieval capabilities. With a bunch of children ages 10 and under, all of whom appeared at a glance to be blue-eyed blondes, she needed it.

“Bill, darling, I want you to meet our brand-new daughter-in-law-to-be, Ann Harris. All I can say is that son Paul really hit the jackpot with her!”

Ann started to extend her hand toward Bill who had risen to welcome her, but instead she kept going until she was standing in front of him with her bare body almost touching his almost-bare one. (He was wearing a pair of tennis shorts.) Then she kissed him and really unloaded with all of her power.

Remarkably, Bill Christian took it all and gave back as good as he got. In an instant their tongues were dancing and then they met. Both could feel the electricity flowing between them.

For Ann, it was a remarkable experience. She began to cry while her lips were still married to his.

Bill felt her tears on his cheek and eased away to be able to look at her. He saw her tears and asked with his concern audible in his voice, “What’s wrong, sweetie? Did I hurt you somehow?”

She couldn’t speak, but Ann was able to shake her head. Then she just dove back into his arms and clung to him.

Bill was baffled. He looked at Carol with a question obvious in his eyes.

“She’s just so happy, she has to cry,” Carol explained, although it was not an explanation Bill could understand.

Finally, Ann’s tears slowed and finally stopped. Carol was standing beside her with a Kleenex in her hand. The girl wiped her eyes and then blew her nose. Finally, she looked up at Bill and just beamed.

“Why, sweetie?” Bill asked.

Slowly Ann shook her head. Then she said softly, but loudly enough for both senior Christians to hear her, “Just a few short years ago, I was living on the streets, fucking for food. Then I was found on the street and wound up on the Yucatan at The Wilkerson Institute.” At that, she giggled.

“What’s so funny about that?” Carol asked.

“Jonathan Wilkerson is going to be beside himself, if he isn’t already,” she replied cryptically.

Although she had no idea who Jonathan Wilkerson was, Carol made the connection between the Institute’s name and his own. “And why is he going to be beside himself?” she asked.

Ann giggled and replied, “Because he’s being buried under money is why.” Then she grinned and continued, “My brother Cam gave the Institute $50 million shortly after Little Bit and I arrived in New York. Well, I happen to know that Mom just sent down another $50 million from her personal foundation.”

Then she shrugged and added, “Oh, well ... We learned just a couple of days ago that he finally married Becky. She’s been his secretary and mistress for years. And she’s expecting twins! Isn’t that just the greatest? And she’s such a gorgeous woman, too, and she loves Jonathan so much!” She paused and slowly shook her head. “The gals tell me that Becky is an utter riot! She’s always worn super-short miniskirts, and she still is. But now with her belly bulging — she has a real beach-ball belly I hear — her pussy shows most of the time. Her swelling raises the skirt up that high. But you know what? She couldn’t care less.”

She smiled and picked up the thread of her story. “Anyway, he sent Little Bit and me, along with two younger girls, Kim and Judy, up to New York. If any of us ever had any close relatives, none of us knew it. Anyhow, we met Mom and Dad. Then Mom threatened Dad with having to sleep on the floor unless he made sure our adoption went through fast! I doubt if she would have gone through with it — she needs sex probably even more than Dad does — but he wasn’t too sure. Anyway, we were adopted within a week. We have real parents — a father and a mother — just like most kids.

“But now? Just look! Now I’ve got two full sets! And look who I’m getting ... A new mother who just might be the most beautiful woman in the world, and is certainly the greatest mother. And a new father who is one of America’s greatest living military heros! And to be welcomed into the family the way you two have done... ? Unbelievable!”

Carol prepared a big breakfast, and before they finished, Little Bit came wandering in. She reported that, like Paul, Tony was still dead to the world. Since Susan Kramer and Julie Christian had come over with her — Julie being greeted by her mother, “Hi, stranger!” — the four girls decided they would play croquet.

The Kramers and Christians had just finished the installation of a professional croquet layout on their joint property. And although Susan had visited the Harris compound in Westchester, she hadn’t seen the croquet layout there, let alone the one at Cam’s apartment in the city. Thinking they were experts at the game — Susan and Julie had played it twice — they challenged the Harris girls.

“For what stakes?” Little Bit inquired innocently.

Susan and Julie just looked at each other and shrugged. They had no idea.

“How about for spanks?” Ann suggested. “The winners get to spank the losers the number of times equal to the score. How about that?”

“We get to spank you two?” Susan asked gleefully.

“Could be,” Little Bit agreed with her face bland. But the fact was that the two Harris girls were true experts at the game, and Little Bit had noticed that, like the layout at home, the new croquet layout in California was in perfect condition.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.