Kristin - Cover

Kristin

© 2002, 2012 by Morgan. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 28

Romantic Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 28 - This book is based on The Wilkerson Institute, using some of the same Institute characters. It appears with the permission of the author. And, of course, there are a few characters from other stories of mine that appear.

Caution: This Romantic Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

The plane landed at LAX and, as promised, the girls were met with a limousine. The other four just waved goodbye — the starboard engine had never been shut down — and promised to meet at the Kramer/Christian compound on Sunday. Off Ann and Little Bit went to Alliance Studios and Henry Hall. All they knew was that Henry Hall had so many Academy Awards for hair styling that at least one of his Oscars was used as a doorstop.

Then Little Bit started to wonder: If William Bradley Kramer, III, her fiancé, was named for the awards his parents had won the night he was born, why wasn’t he named Oscar? Then she answered her own question: What a shitty name that would be to hang on a poor little baby! And what the hell ... Tony is the name given to theatrical awards, so it’s close.

The driver was apparently known because they were waved right through the gate at Alliance Studios. Furthermore, the driver knew where he was going in the sprawling maze of buildings, and moments later pulled up at an unmarked door. The girls alighted and went in to be immediately greeted by Henry Hall himself.

He worked on Little Bit first. And he nearly freaked out when she told him about the way her hair held in any position in which it was set. He was skeptical, so she had him tousle her hair and then restored it to its former position with a hard shake of her head. When he learned that Little Bit’s power was transferable, Henry was utterly thrilled, claiming she had just solved a problem that had been plaguing him for years with Ali and all the girls at Clifford & Jamison.

When he finished with her, she went next door to see the makeup director, Penny Watts, while Henry began working on Ann. After being invited in, Little Bit found herself face to face with a beautiful woman.

“Hi, I’m Little Bit Harris. Mr. Hall said you wanted to see me.” Then she added with a very warm smile, “You’re one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen.” She paused and then continued, “But with your job, I guess you have to be, don’t you?”

Penny had begun to slowly shake her head when Little Bit began her compliments. When she concluded, Penny merely asked, “Where have you been buying that controlled substance that you’ve obviously been smoking? Because I’ll have to get some, too.” She shook her head firmly and declared, “Young lady, you’re blind!”

“Oh?” Little Bit asked with an eyebrow raised. “Have you looked in a mirror lately? And I mean really looked?”

Penny was taken aback. She was standing in back of a makeup chair which was positioned in front of a large mirror that occupied most of the wall. Slowly she turned, looked, and her jaw slowly dropped. “My God!” she breathed. “That stuff really seems to work.”

“What stuff is that?”

“Well, I had my eyesight fixed just a week or so ago. One of those laser treatments?”

Little Bit just nodded. She had become very familiar with them.

“And ... and...” Penny just stopped.

“And what?” Little Bit prompted.

“And I’ve been using that magic machine that Kim Kramer sent me several months ago.” At that point she stood up straight, put her shoulders back and then turned 90 degrees. After looking at herself in the mirror from that side, she turned around and examined her other profile.

When she twisted around to try to get a look at her back, Little Bit noticed a pier glass standing on the floor. She moved it around so Penny could use the two mirrors together to see her rear view.

“I just don’t believe it!” the older woman murmured. “That can’t be me!” Then to Little Bit she asked, “Do you think a man would even think of looking at me?”

“I really don’t know...” the girl replied, feigning thoughtfulness.

Penny’s face fell. “Why don’t you know?”

“Because I really think he would be more occupied with the prospect of fucking your brains out than looking at you is why.” Then with a big smile, Little Bit added, “You’re outrageously beautiful!”

When Little Bit had mentioned fucking, Penny’s face fell and again she began slowly to shake her head. “That would really tear it,” she finally said.

“What would?”

“Fucking me,” Penny said sadly. “The guy would do better with a piece of meat.”

Instead of responding, the girl asked, “Aren’t I supposed to be here for some purpose?”

“Would you mind ... stripping?” Penny asked diffidently.

Little Bit almost cheered. Penny’s question played right into the girl’s thinking. Quickly she stripped bare and just stood there. This time it was Penny’s turn to look her over very carefully. But unlike Little Bit, Penny was a professional. She looked at her from all angles, even having her sit on the sofa and elevate her legs. When she did this, Little Bit spread her thighs wide to open herself up for a complete inspection.

“I’ve seen enough,” Penny finally admitted.

“And... ?” the girl prompted.

“And what?” Penny replied, feigning ignorance.

“What do you think?” the girl finally asked, barely keeping the concern from her voice.

“You’re perfect,” Penny replied flatly. “Just perfect.” Then she added, “I apologize for asking you to strip. That was uncalled for and unprofessional.” Then she raised an eyebrow and asked, “How old are you anyway, Elizabeth?”

“I’m seventeen.”

“And it was probably illegal, too,” Penny added. Then she thought for a moment and added, “Good Lord! I must be losing it! Asking a young girl to strip bare in front of a stranger...”

“It’s not nearly as bad as fucking for a Big Mac,” Little Bit said softly.

“What?” Penny squawked.

“Fucking for a Big Mac,” the girl repeated. Then she grinned and continued, “Miss Watts, there’s something you don’t know about Ann and me: Both of us were street hookers until just a very short time ago. Think of the worst things you can think of a girl doing, and we’ve done them. In fact, we’ve begged johns to allow us to do them. Okay?”

Penny just slowly shook her head, then flopped down on the sofa beside Little Bit.

“Oh, no you don’t,” the girl protested. “If you’re going to sit here, you’re going to be as bare as I am.”

Penny started to protest, but then realized she couldn’t. Slowly she stripped off her clothing and then just sat on the edge of the seat, shivering.

Gently, Little Bit took the woman in her arms and pulled her close. With her lips close to Penny’s ear she said softly, “You said a man would enjoy a piece of meat more than fucking you. Why?”

“Because I’ve only been with a man once in my life,” Penny confessed, “and it was awful.” After a long pause she added, “I was raped.”

Little Bit didn’t say anything. Instead she just held the woman close and gently stroked anything within reach.

After a few minutes Penny continued, “How old do you think I am?”

The girl thought for a moment and then replied, “I really have no idea. To look at you — even naked — you appear to be about 21. But on the other hand, I know you have a room-full of Oscars and have been around Hollywood for years.” Shaking her head she repeated, “I really have no idea.”

“I’m 36,” Penny finally whispered. “I’ve been in this business since I was 16 ... I was raped when I was 15.”

“And... ?” the girl prompted.

“I ran into a very senior makeup director here who was a lesbian. She taught me to go down on her, and I got to be pretty good, I guess. At any rate, that’s what I still do.” With a weak grin she added, “I guess it’s pretty obvious that I lied about my age back then, huh?”

“A piece of meat... ?” Little Bit reminded her.

“I guess I could spread my legs and let the guy play, but honestly, I think a warm piece of meat would give him more of a thrill. There would be no response.”

“Are you sure?”

Penny just looked at her, puzzled.

Then Little Bit got off the sofa and dropped to her knees. Before Penny knew what was happening, Little Bit had the older woman’s legs over her shoulders and brought her hairless pussy to her lips. She really began to give the woman a workout, one that she had never dreamed of, let alone experienced.

Elizabeth feasted on her pussy, then moved up to her breasts and then to her face. She kissed the woman passionately and that seemed to awaken her. Penny began to return the kisses with increasing enthusiasm.

By the time Little Bit moved back to Penny’s cunt, Ann had finished with Henry and had come into Penny’s studio. Seeing her twin working on the woman’s pussy, Ann stripped off her own clothes, sat down on the sofa beside Penny and began working on her lips, ears and torso. In no time, the woman was gasping for breath. Little Bit brought her right to the edge of orgasm but was just holding her there.

“Please... please... ! For God’s sake, let me cum!” she pleaded.

Little Bit sat back on her heels and cocked her head to the side. She was like a painter admiring her partially-completed work. “No ... Not yet. You’re not quite where you need to be—”

“Not there!” Penny screamed. “What do you mean, ‘Not there’? I’m dying!”

Ignoring the woman’s screams, Little Bit said thoughtfully, “Nope. Not there yet.” Then she explained, “It would be different if I were a man working on you with my cock. But I’m not, so we have to improvise.” Then to her sister she said, “Better hold her tight, Annie. Miss Watts acts like she doesn’t believe me.”

Penny was desperately trying to move forward on the sofa so she could reach Little Bit’s hands or anything at all she could use to get herself off.

Ignoring the woman’s struggles, Little Bit returned to her “work”. Again she brought Penny to the edge — she had slipped back in the meantime — and held her ... and held her ... and held her.

As strong as Ann was, she was beginning to have trouble holding Penny down. “Better hustle, Sis,” she said softly. “She’s been working out a lot, and she’s really strong. Particularly when she’s trying to save her own life. And, dear sister, the way she’s acting, I really think that’s how she feels right now.”

“Oh ... All right!” Little Bit pouted. Then, seemingly to herself, she added, “Why does everybody have to always be in such a big fucking rush?”

But she took Penny over and the older woman screamed out her release. Then Little Bit just continued in the same vein. While before she had maintained Penny right on the edge of orgasm, now she worked to maintain her in that state. And she did. Penny’s screams had died down, and then shifted to words — “More! More!” — and then to inchoate sounds. While all the now-well-toned muscles in her body had been in spasm, it appeared that they had reached the point of exhaustion, too. But her pelvis was still shaking, albeit with diminishing violence, while continuing to pour out her cum cream.

Now that she was more relaxed, Little Bit substituted her tongue for her fingers and began to lick up the woman’s syrup. She found that it was now as sweet as sugar. Although she had long since lost track of time, the girl finally decided that Penny had had enough. She nibbled on the woman’s clit with her teeth, and with an eerie scream, she lost consciousness.

At that point, the two sisters collapsed on the sofa on each side of the now-unconscious older woman. Then, without a conscious thought, the girls sat up, leaned across Penny’s unconscious body and kissed. Their only contact was their lips initially, but the lips were joined by their tongues that dueled and fought and then linked. Finally they eased apart, breathless.

“I love you, Ann,” Little Bit murmured.

“I love you, Elizabeth,” Ann replied.

The two just looked at each other with their eyes glowing, then both fell back against the sofa.

Finally, Penny stirred. Her eyes blinked, then opened. Her mouth moved, but initially no sounds came out. The two girls looked at her and had a hard time controlling their laughter. Penny looked like a person learning how to form words with her mouth.

Eventually, though, sounds did emerge, then syllables, and finally, whole words. “Unbelievable” was her first understandable word.

“That was the most incredible sexual experience of my lifetime,” she said, more talking to herself than to her two companions. “Nothing could possibly ever be better!”

At that both girls laughed.

Ann said, “Little Bit worked on you because she got to you first, and besides, she’s better with women than I am.” She paused while slowly shaking her head, “But as good as she is, she’s just a weak imitation of what it’s like with a man you love.”

There was silence in the room for a few minutes while Penny Watts digested what Ann had said. Then slowly she began to shake her head. “That’s impossible!” she finally murmured.

“Ann’s absolutely right,” Little Bit insisted. “A guy is so much better, there’s just no comparison.” Then she turned to look at Penny and asked, “Why don’t you get yourself one?”

That remark was greeted with bitter laughter. “Get myself one? Hah! With what? And how?”

Ann asked Penny to put her feet up on the coffee table sitting before them. The woman looked puzzled, but did what Ann had asked. The two girls then extended their legs and put them beside Penny’s. The only difference was that the girls were far more tanned than Penny was, but the woman’s legs were not pale.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.