Kristin - Cover

Kristin

© 2002, 2012 by Morgan. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 15

Romantic Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This book is based on The Wilkerson Institute, using some of the same Institute characters. It appears with the permission of the author. And, of course, there are a few characters from other stories of mine that appear.

Caution: This Romantic Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

There were a couple of things I omitted about our life together. The first was pro football. I think I mentioned that the girls could all talk knowledgeably about it, but I didn’t realize until the season started how much they really liked it and how closely they followed it. It was really funny. Terry was still with us at the time, and it seemed that each of the four girls had a different favorite team.

Kris adored the Rams, Liz, the Giants; Tina, the Patriots; while Terry loved the Jets. Each girl owned a real professional-quality summer game jersey — Kris’s had Kurt Warner’s #13 — and a team ball cap. Needless to say, we had a satellite receiver and subscribed to the full NFL game package that permitted us to watch any game being played. Every Sunday the girls would put on their jerseys and ball caps — nothing else, and those summer jerseys are made of a nearly-transparent mesh — and curl up in the library to watch the games.

We had one set with a 36-inch screen and several more with 27s. It all came down to their weekly football pool: Beginning with the preseason games, the girls would pick the winners — taking or giving the Las Vegas points — with overs and unders used in the case of ties. The ultimate tiebreaker was the total points scored in all of Sunday’s games by all teams.

At any rate, the week’s winner got to see her game the following week on the big screen with the sound on. The others were relegated to the smaller sets and earphones if they wanted to hear the play-by-play. The week’s loser, though, couldn’t wear her jersey or ball cap and had to serve the others with drinks and munchies all day and didn’t get to see her team unless it was playing one of the other three. Kris had an uncanny ability to pick winners. As a result, she never had to serve and quite often got to watch the Rams on the big screen.

Kris quickly found that she could sit with my erect cock buried in her pussy for an entire game. But she wouldn’t let me bring her to orgasm while the game clock was running. Mostly, she saved it for halftime and breaks between games. I saw a lot of her beautiful back that fall.

After a few games, they decided that Kris wasn’t being fair to the rest of them. So while Kris would sit on my lap with her back to me, the week’s winner would sit beside me and we would kiss and I had luscious tits to fondle. As long as my prick was buried deep in her cunt, Kris didn’t mind a bit. I quickly learned that I could get any of the girls off just by kissing and pinching their breasts and nipples. But again, it was considered unfair to bring them to orgasm when the ball was in play.

What a life!


Then there was one other thing, and it was Kris’s idea. Tina was the first girl to have her birthday while we were all together. And since I had never made love to her — or to Terry — Kris decided that the perfect birthday present would be for me to make love to the birthday girl. (Incidentally, I never did make it with Terry; she was already living with Tom Allison when her birthday rolled around.) As I said, Tina was first.

Beginning mid-afternoon on her birthday, all four girls disappeared. Obviously, they were taking the whole thing very seriously. When Kris finally emerged, I asked her about the evening — would she be there with us?

“No, sweetie,” she replied, “it’s Tina’s night.” Then with a grin she added, “The rest of us are going to revert to our natural mode: trashy. And we’re going to practice being slutty.” With her mouth turned down but with her eyes dancing, she said, “You never give me a chance to be my normal slutty self ... but Liz and Terry do!”

Later, all of us except Tina were sitting in the living room having pre-dinner drinks. Then Tina appeared. She was a vision! Her tawny hair was arranged loosely around her face being held only by a single green ribbon in a shade that exactly matched her eyes. She was wearing a diaphanous peignoir that came only an inch or so below her crotch. It was being held closed by only a single green ribbon around her neck.

Barefoot, she padded over to the sofa where I was sitting alone. Kris gave her a glass of Tico dry cocktail sherry.

I gently clinked my drink glass against hers and said softly, “Happy birthday, Tina. And may you have many more.”

Her eyes were glowing with anticipation and the girl shivered with delight.

The girls presented her with their gifts all of which were very lovely, very thoughtful and very expensive. The girl was thrilled.

Kris and the others really outdid themselves on the dinner that night. I really don’t think there is a restaurant anywhere in the world that could have done as well. As the guest of honor, Tina was seated at my right at the table and repeatedly reached out just to touch my hand.

We had ice cream and cake and then finished with coffee and cognac. Although cigars were offered — and smoked by the other girls — Tina passed saying that she didn’t want her mouth to taste of cigar.

Retiring to the master bedroom, Tina just stood there and I realized the girl’s whole body was trembling.

“What’s wrong, darling?”

Suddenly she started to bawl. “I’m going to disappoint you, Cam! I just know I am. Kris is so perfect and I’m so ... yuck!”

Taking her in my arms I kissed her. Her lips were soft, loving and utterly delicious. There was the same love in hers that I always found in Kris’s, but there wasn’t the electricity or the bells.

In no time she had stripped off my clothing and actually hung it up. I washed up and then at her request, waited for her in bed. When she finished in the bathroom, she came to the side of the bed and just stood there, waiting. Tina was utterly exquisite as she stood there, still wearing the peignoir, but with the ribbon now untied. Instead of covering her body, now it hung like a pair of very sheer curtains framing it.

I held out my hands and with a little gasp, she dove for me on the bed.

I began to really work her over. It was lovemaking as taught to me by Kristin Collins. I began by kissing her lips then moving around her face to nibble on her ears. Tina had slipped out of her gown and was sensuously moving her body all over mine. Clearly, she was from the same school as Kris.

When I moved down to her breasts and took one in my mouth and began to suck on the whole thing while nibbling on her nipple, she had her first orgasm. And it was the first of many. I moved further down her gorgeous tanned body to her navel and then down to her bare pubis. After lifting her legs and positioning her thighs over my shoulders, I really started to work on her.

A few probes with my tongue into her vagina and a few flicks of her clit brought her to her first screaming climax. “Eat me!” Tina screamed. “Eat my filthy whore’s cunt! Bite it! Bite it off!”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.