Kristin - Cover

Kristin

© 2002, 2012 by Morgan. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 4

Romantic Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This book is based on The Wilkerson Institute, using some of the same Institute characters. It appears with the permission of the author. And, of course, there are a few characters from other stories of mine that appear.

Caution: This Romantic Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

On Tuesday morning, I awakened to a strange sensation in my groin. Looking down, I found Kris with my prick in her mouth. Amazingly, she had stretched her jaw to take the whole thing in, although not nearly to its full length. I guess all it took to get me off was my awakening. I could feel her suction on my cock and I began to explode. I was cuming like a firehose, but Kris managed to take it all in, not missing a drop. While she was continuing her suction and swallowing as fast as she could, she was gently kneading my balls to maximize my cuming.

When I finally ran out, she licked off the head and just sighed. “That was so neat! But I really have to practice more. We’ve got dildos that are longer than you are, but none that are as big around. It’s going to take some work before I’ll be able to deep-throat you.”

Then she moved up my body and snuggled. When I lifted her head to bring her mouth to mine, she struggled briefly. But when she realized I knew what was happening, she melted her mouth to mine. Running my tongue into her mouth, I could taste my cum that was still there. It really wasn’t half bad, and she had swallowed what seemed like pints of it.

“Thank you,” she whispered when we eased apart.

“And for what are you thanking me, may I ask?”

“That luscious breakfast, of course,” she replied with a grin. “It really hit the spot, too! So warm and fresh, right from the cock. Lovely! And guess what?”

“What?”

“Some scientists have found that a man’s semen is good for women. It wards off depression. Honest. So I’m certainly not going to be depressed today.”

“And what are we going to do today, might I ask?”

“I thought maybe you might like some outdoor exercise today,” she replied. “I know you’re quite an athlete.”

The result was that, although it was only 6:30, we went out to the tennis courts. Kris was very good, but ultimately I was able to beat her with my more powerful serve. I took the match 6-4, 6-3.

Returning to the room, we again shared a shower, this time washing off the sweat from our match, after Kris had ordered breakfast.

It was Liz who served us this time, and she barely argued when Kris invited her to join us. All she was wearing was the tiny lace apron along with the lace headpiece in her hair. I found that the girls — all three girls — were utter delights to be around. Moreover, it seemed like my freezing up in the presence of beautiful women had become a thing of the past. I seemed to have no trouble talking with any of them.

When we finished, we decided to continue our sports day with a golf match. Going out to the course, I got my clubs — they had been sent to the Institute from the plane, along with my tennis rackets — while Kris used a set owned by the Institute. Going out to the practice tee, I watched her warm up. Her very easy swing powered the ball far and straight, but I sensed something was wrong.

The golf pro was standing in the background just watching. Going over to him, I started talking about Kris and her swing, noting that it seemed much too easy. He agreed. “Do you think the shafts of the clubs she’s using are too flexible for her?”

“You know your golf equipment,” he responded, “and you’re absolutely right. If she used the swing she’s capable of — the swing that’s natural for her — she’d twist that shaft like a pretzel.”

“And the solution, doctor?” I asked with a grin.

“I thought you’d never ask!” he replied with a grin of his own.

With him leading the way, we left Kris on the practice tee while the two of us went to the pro shop. Going into the rear, he came back with two boxes of clubs, one a set of woods and the other a set of irons. “These have titanium shafts,” he said. “I’ve had them here in the shop for her for months, but I can’t get her to use them.” He shook his head and added, “I really think she’s embarrassed by her great strength. But it’s a fact of life.”

“Charge them to me, please,” I said. “And add a putter, golf bag and the rest of the stuff to it, too.”

He protested that she was essentially a part of the staff, but I insisted. He shrugged and got the gear together.

Returning to the practice tee, I saw that Kris had moved up to longer irons; she was swinging a #4. Taking the 4-iron from the new set, I waited for her to complete her swing. When she bent over to position a new ball, I took the club from her hand and gave her the new one.

“Use this,” I ordered, “but really swing it, would you? I just love to see you move those lovely hips, so really get into it this time.”

Her swing was noticeably faster, and the ball went straight and true, but significantly farther than she had been hitting. After the third shot, she was letting out her full power and the ball was really flying.

“Better, huh?”

“What did you do?” she asked.

“I just got you the clubs you should have been using all along,” I replied.

Only then did she carefully look over her new club. Then glaring at me she complained, “This is one of those damned gorilla clubs, isn’t it? Jack has been trying to get me to use them for months, and now you start...”

“Yep,” I said agreeably.

“I hate you,” she murmured. “What are the other girls going to think?”

“They’ll think you’re a really great golfer. And it’s true. Now what’s the problem?”

She just growled and let it go.

Kris was wearing shorts and a golf shirt along with sneaker-type golf shoes. The weather was absolutely glorious, so when we arrived at the first tee, she decided to play the round bare. There were two caddies waiting for us. They were younger girls — about 16, I guessed — and they looked at Kris in awe as she stripped.

“You, too,” she said to me while daring me to object.

In moments we were both bare. The two girls’ eyes bugged out when they saw my equipment.

To me Kris said, “Cam, our two caddies are Ann and Little Bit. They’re both new; they haven’t been here a year yet.” Then to the girls she said, “Well?”

“Ma’am?” the girl she called Little Bit responded. She was my caddy.

“What is it you’re supposed to be doing now?” Kris asked.

The two girls exchanged looks and then Ann whispered something to her friend.

“Apply sunscreen?” Little Bit replied with the question obvious in her voice.

“At what protection factor?”

The girl replied with a high number and Kris just nodded. Then she said, “Well... ? We’re waiting...”

It was curious. Both girls were built on the Kris/Liz/Tina model: tall and slender. Before coming over to us, both girls shed their clothing, including their shoes. All they were left wearing were baseball caps with the Institute’s logo embroidered on them.

“You had better do a thorough job,” Kris cautioned, “or it will really be your asses. And you can see from my bottom that Mr. Harris really hits hard, and you both know that I do. If you mess up, you’re going to get it from both of us.”

I really didn’t see anything on Kris’s beautiful bottom, but what did I know?

Little Bit came to me and began carefully spreading the lotion all over my body. She was about five feet nine, but I had to lean over for her to be able to get it on my forehead and face. Moving down, she applied it carefully, front and back, and then she got to my groin.

Her hands were shaking as she looked up at me. “Do you mind, sir, if I touch you? I mean ... You sure don’t want to be burned there!”

I just grinned and nodded.

Her hands were soft and gentle as she began to massage the cream into my prick and balls. And — surprise, surprise — I immediately began to get hard. “Oh, Miss Collins, he’s so big! And so perfect! He’s better than anything I’ve ever seen, even in pictures.”

“He’s even better than that,” Kris responded. “Would you believe he fucked me for five hours straight yesterday, cuming more than 40 times? He really did.”

“That’s just so neat!” the girl sighed.

After doing my legs, the two girls then did each other. I was fascinated to see the way they caressed each other’s body. And when they finished, they came together and exchanged loving kisses.

“Roommates!” Kris exclaimed derisively. “For heaven’s sake, don’t you get enough in your room?”

The two girls just looked at Kris and together replied in the flattest possible tone of voice, “No.”

Kris proved to be an outstanding golfer. We played the match without handicaps to a draw for the first nine holes. After the nine, we stopped for lunch. Kris and Ann went off somewhere — the ladies room, maybe — leaving me alone with Little Bit.

“I have to say, you have a strange name.”

“I picked it up because I was just skin and bones when I arrived here,” she explained.

“What’s your real name?”

“That’s another problem: All I can ever remember being called before I got here was bitch and slut. I don’t know about being a bitch, but I sure was a slut. I would do anything with anybody for whatever I could get out of them.” She paused, and I noticed that her eyes were tearing. “I guess I’ll have to get a name, though. ‘Little Bit’ would look a little odd on a driver’s license, wouldn’t it?” With her eyes wide, but still teary she asked, “Do you have any suggestions, sir?”

“How about Elizabeth?” I suggested. “It probably has more nicknames than any other in the language. Furthermore, ‘Little Bit’ sort of sounds like it, too. What do you think?”

“I think it sounds just great!” she beamed.

“How do you like it here, Little Bit?” I asked.

“It’s the greatest!” she enthused. “Everyone’s just so nice, and they take such great care of us, too. And then Ann and I are particularly lucky, because we have The Carriers for our classes. Oops... !” Almost immediately after saying “The Carriers”, the girl reddened and swallowed hard.

“What’s the problem?”

“Please, sir, don’t say a word to Miss Collins! She would kill me on the spot.”

“I doubt that very much, Little Bit,” I responded. “I assume you mean Kris, Liz and Tina, don’t you?”

“Yes, sir,” she replied in a voice barely above a whisper.

“Honey, I happen to know that they refer to themselves that way, too.” I went back to her original statement. “But you said that you and Ann were particularly lucky because you had them for your classes. What do you mean?”

“Well, you heard Miss Collins: Neither of us have been here a year yet. Yet both of us are very close to getting our GEDs already. And if either of us ever spent a day in school before we got here, neither of us can remember it. Everything we know, those three women taught us. They’re just so great!”

“I thought it was just reading, writing, and arithmetic.”

The lovely girl just grinned. “That’s true, but those three words cover an awful lot of territory. For example, Miss Collins is supposed to be teaching us to read. Well, I guess she did that in just the first few weeks, but she didn’t even slow down. Kristin Collins? No way! She just kept going with geography, history ... even economics. There’s nothing that woman doesn’t know.

“And often all three of them will be together. They really give us a workout. But do you know what? We learn. We honest to God learn. And for many of us, it’s the first success we’ve ever had ... at anything! But there’s more,” the girl continued. “All three of them work on strict, unbendable standards. No happy faces for a nice try. They expect us to achieve and they won’t allow us to fail or to quit.” The girl just shook her head slowly and repeated, “They’re just so great!”

Ann and Kris returned and we finished our lunch. But before allowing us to go to the 10th tee, Kris insisted that the girls go over us again with sun protection. As Little Bit was working on me, Kris said derisively, “Little Bit, I think you’re having entirely too much fun with my patron’s equipment.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.