Kristin - Cover

Kristin

© 2002, 2012 by Morgan. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 49

Romantic Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 49 - This book is based on The Wilkerson Institute, using some of the same Institute characters. It appears with the permission of the author. And, of course, there are a few characters from other stories of mine that appear.

Caution: This Romantic Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

No sooner were we back in the suite when we heard a knock at the door. Kris just nodded toward me and grinned, saying mentally, “Your turn.” I opened the door and was surprised. Tom and Martha were sitting there patiently, but that wasn’t the surprise. The surprise was their appearance. Never before or since have I ever seen two more beautiful tigers. Obviously, they had been brushed and groomed till their coats truly glistened.

Stepping back, I motioned for them to come in; their human companions, who had undoubtedly knocked on the door, were already out of sight. “Sweetie, come and look at these two!”

The two huge cats sat side by side in their classic house-cat pose with their tails neatly wrapped around their forepaws. They looked at the two of us and just beamed. When they did, their teeth were exposed, and they both could have modeled for a toothpaste ad.

“Kids, you are utterly gorgeous!” Kris exclaimed.

With her eyes wide, Martha reported, “Would you believe it, Mistress? Those lovely girls even sharpened our claws!” With that, she reached out with a forepaw and extended her claws.

She was absolutely right: They gleamed and were razor-sharp!

“So what did you two do all day?” I asked.

Tom slowly shook his head, trying valiantly — but failing miserably — to look sad. “It ... it was terrible!” he said sadly. “Would you believe it? They made me mate with my poor abused bride for over an hour!”

“Sheesh!” Kris exclaimed. “The first time my lord and master took me, he had me in orgasm for five fucking hours!” Then she cocked her head and rhetorically asked, “Or was it five hours fucking?”

“But mistress,” Martha plaintively declared, “I was an unpenetrated virgin until a very short time ago, while you were experienced. And now you’re a mother, so I’m sure our master can easily slip his tool of love into your—”

“Don’t I wish!” Kris interrupted. “In spite of making love for nearly three years, and in spite of having a baby, he still puts me on his cock like a very tight glove!” Then she thought for a moment and added, “But you’re right in a sense. I mean ... Last night, for example, Cam had me in orgasm for scarcely 90 minutes!”

“We had to get up before dawn for our flight down,” I responded in the flattest tone of voice I could manage.

Kris’s response? She hit me! Honest, she did. And she hit me hard right on my biceps. And it hurt. Sort of. “Damn males, anyway! They always have to be so damned technical!”

And you know what Martha did? She had the nerve to nod her head rapidly up and down! And I pay for her food, too!

“So tell us about your day,” Kris asked.

The two great cats both started talking at once. “It was the greatest! There are miles of open space for us to run on, and the girls rode on our backs and did every kind of acrobatics imaginable. They’re really nice.”

Then Tom took over. “Martha told you they had us mate. When they did, there were other young women around. Three of them were hugging and kissing Martha while we were mating, and three others were hugging and kissing me at the same time!

“But they were very good to us. Following our lovemaking, the girls had pizza for us. And they even had our preference right, too. They were magnificent three-meat pizzas with extra cheese.” The giant animal paused for a moment and then added, “The girls took bites from each of them, too. They claimed they were just ensuring that the pizzas were good enough.” Looking at me he asked, “Master, do you think that was true? Or were they just stealing some of our pizza?”

An idea occurred to me. “Out of curiosity, Tom, how many pizzas were there?”

With his eyes wide he replied, “Very few, sir. There were only three.”

“Three?” I asked skeptically.

“Apiece,” he admitted.

“Mistress,” Martha interjected, “the girls kept telling Tom to stick his huge cock into my pussy. Now does that sound right to you? Doesn’t it sound a little silly for a tigress to have a pussy?”

“A vagina?” Kris offered.

Believe it or not, Martha made a disgusted-looking face. “I hate clinical terms!” she declared.

“A cunt?”

Martha cocked her head, thinking. Then she nodded firmly, turned to Tom and declared, “Mate, from this day forward I have a cunt!”

Tom valiantly tried to control his grin — can you seriously imagine a grinning tiger? — but managed to say, “All right, mate. From now on you have a cunt. And it’s a very luscious cunt, too, if I may say so.”

We had learned that there was a formal dinner party set for that night. Previously, we hadn’t figured out what to do with the tigers. But the answer had become clear because, aside from everything else, Tom had a huge black ribbon tied under his neck like a formal bow, while Martha had the same thing in white. The two looked utterly gorgeous, so they were to accompany us to dinner.

No sooner had Kris and I headed toward the bedroom to change when there was another knock on the door. Kris rolled her eyes but went to answer it. Standing there were two of the girls who had been babysitting. One — the senior — had her top unbuttoned while Billy was asleep but still suckling her distended nipple. The beautiful young woman grinned and asked, “Did you forget something?”

To say the least, Kris was embarrassed because, in fact, she had. We both had.

Behind the girls were two others, similarly attired. The girl holding Billy introduced the two as the evening replacements. As soon as they were introduced, both girls bared their breasts for Kris’s inspection.

I looked at the two and could see they were trying to control their shaking. I really didn’t understand what I was seeing as they held their shirts opened wide.

I couldn’t take it anymore. “What’s wrong, girls?”

The senior looked at me with her eyes wide. “We’re being allowed to take care of... Kristin Collins’ baby! And, sir, you’re the only 10 ever to be a client here at the Institute. Never has a girl been so honored as I, being able to care for your infant!”

I just softly whistled and slowly shook my head.

Meanwhile, Kris completed her inspection. Both girls were perfect.

Then the girl holding our baby said softly, “I think Billy might like something besides a dry tit.”

Kris eased the baby away from the girl’s nipple, sat down on the sofa and began to nurse. The two girls who had been with Billy all afternoon excused themselves while the two new girls knelt on the floor beside Kris and just watched her nurse, utterly enthralled. When the baby was full, the senior of the two took him from Kris and ran into the second bedroom of our suite to burp him, change him and get him ready for bed. Kris followed and watched for a few moments, but that was long enough for her to reassure herself that the girl certainly knew what she was doing.

With that we both changed and went down for dinner accompanied by our two very proud and beautiful tigers.

Know something? If you ever really want to make a grand entrance, go in with a pair of tigers. It must have really been a sight to see. The two marched in with their heads high to the gasps from the onlookers. Since everyone knew by then that the tigers were present and were with us, I really don’t think it was the tigers so much as it was their regal bearing. And I guess Kris and I were dressed to match. She followed Tom wearing her “little black dress” that fit her like a second skin, while I followed Martha with her huge white bow wearing a black dinner jacket. Thinking about it, the only colors were the tigers’ tawny coats, Kris’s golden hair, our tans and blue eyes.

And you know what else? I guess it was successful because the others were all present at our table and rose to applaud as we approached. Believe it or not, even Mom and Dad applauded while grinning broadly.

As we made our way to our table, I took the opportunity to look around and initially was surprised. Clearly, all of the young women were in their “classy” mode and doing it beautifully. A great many were wearing what Kris — and most other women — termed her “little black dress.” They looked lovely. Arriving at the table, though, I received a bit of a surprise. While all the other servers were wearing neat — and modest — uniforms, standing by our table were four girls who were stark naked except for four-inch heels — the ones that Kris, Liz, and Tina abhorred — and a tiny server’s headpiece on their heads.

Since we were the last to arrive, our places were obvious. After being seated, we again introduced ourselves to the Hensons. Looking at Jenny Henson, I was surprised. Although it had been years since I had seen her last, I was almost certain that she had been much more voluptuous before. I guess I must have said something to her in that regard. Similarly, Jeff Henson appeared to be far more muscular than I remembered.

At any rate, Jenny responded, “I haven’t lost any weight. But it’s been rearranged quite a bit.” Then waving a hand in Mother’s direction, she added, “And it’s all her fault, too.”

“What did I do?” Mom asked, her eyes wide with innocence.

“It’s your dumb machine!” Jenny replied. “It’s cost me a full cup size in my bra, too ... if I ever wore one.”

“What about you, Jeff?” I asked. “I don’t remember you being as muscular as you apparently are now.”

“That’s her,” he replied, motioning with his thumb at Jenny. “She’s so damned strong now, I had to bulk up to keep from being thrown on the floor!”

Jon Wilkerson took that opportunity to mention that the Institute needed at least 50 more of Female Fitness’s magic machines. “Frankly, they’ve become even more popular than computers. We’ve got ten units now, and believe it or not, they’re actually in use 24 hours a day! But that’s not all: A number of senior girls have used their own money to buy them.” He slowly shook his head and added, “I know they’re industrial quality, but still ... I mean ... Twenty-four hours a day... ?”

That was all Mother needed to hear. After checking her watch and adjusting for the time-zone difference, she called Kimberly Kramer in California. While she was waiting for the call to go through, she was looking at me pointedly.

“Okay!” I conceded, “I’ll have a plane at John Wayne International to bring them down tonight.”

Mother spoke to Kim Kramer and arrangements were made for immediate shipment. So much for that problem. Both Jon and Becky Wilkerson were delighted, although Jon said that the first 50 were likely to disappear faster than snowflakes in July.

At that point, the senior server at our table asked for our drink orders. When she did, I realized two things. First, she was one of the girls who had exercised the tigers. Second, her pubic area was bare, and her skin there was noticeably lighter than anywhere else. The rest of her body was a golden tan.

Then I noticed something else: Her hands were trembling. “What’s the trouble? I didn’t think being naked bothered you girls.”

“It’s not that, sir,” she stammered. “It’s ... it’s ... your gold IDs. Until today, there were only two: Mr. and Mrs. Wilkerson. Those IDs give you access to anything. Furthermore, we’re required to tell you anything, and answer any question in full!”

Then, using an instinct I had never been known to have, I added, “But that’s not all, is it?”

“No, sir,” the girl admitted. “It’s ... it’s The Carriers! They were all still here when I arrived, and ... and ... I even had them for classes!” she proudly concluded.

“I guess they’re the record-holders around here, aren’t they?”

“They sure are, but that’s not the reason. It’s because they’ve achieved something none of the rest of us ever will: They’re in love, they’re married, and they’re mothers! What perfect lives!”

“Why won’t any of you do the same thing?”

“Because we’re sluts!” she exclaimed. “What decent man would ever have anything to do with a slut? Other than walk over her as if she’s a piece of dog shit.”

Then I remembered something. “Your name is Abby, isn’t it?”

The girl just nodded.

“And you assist the Hensons, too, don’t you?”

Again, she nodded.

“Why don’t you join them in Indiana, then? You could help Jenny with the baby and go to college, too.”

Abby just shook her head slowly. “It could never work. Frankly, I’m amazed that Mrs. Henson would even let one of us touch her gorgeous baby! If it were me, I’d worry that the baby would be contaminated.”

“You’re a sinful slut?” I asked.

Again, she nodded.

Shaking my head I declared, “I really don’t think you are.” Then to Tom and Martha Jefferson I asked, “What do you two think?”

“You’re right, of course, sir,” Tom replied, speaking for both of them.

The girl was flabbergasted. “He’s nuts!”

“Abby, there’s something that I doubt if you know. Aside from everything else, these tigers are also the agents of the Holy Spirit. And I knew from the beginning that you were not what you claim to be. You see, only a person whose soul is pure can hear them. And you obviously can.”

To Tom I said, “Do you or Martha want to add anything?”

“Yes, sir, I do. These two girls, Abby and Brenda, have backgrounds similar to so many of the other girls. They sold their bodies in order to eat. That’s survival, not sin.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.