Kristin - Cover

Kristin

© 2002, 2012 by Morgan. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 47

Romantic Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 47 - This book is based on The Wilkerson Institute, using some of the same Institute characters. It appears with the permission of the author. And, of course, there are a few characters from other stories of mine that appear.

Caution: This Romantic Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

I don’t know what happened that Saturday night between Mary Beth McBride and Fred Hodges. But what I do know is that by the time she and the other seven girls appeared at our apartment in New York on Tuesday evening, she was engaged and flashing a gorgeous ring.

Kristin, along with Little Bit and Ann, were utterly ecstatic. They were able to really go to town with a dinner for 12. Moreover, Kris sniffed that since we were back in the city, she again had access to some of the finest and most exotic foods on earth ... with extortionate prices to match. And she really made use of them!

When I raised a question, Kris just stuck her nose in the air and announced that she was saving Executive Aviation money; her dinners were much less expensive than New York’s finest restaurants. And in order to save wear and tear on themselves and my little sisters, Kris had even arranged for the two high-school girls, Maria and Carmen, to come over and serve. And they were so cute when they pouted at the idea of having to wear uniforms. They so wanted to be able to serve nude. I guess they were somewhat mollified when they learned that all the guests that night would be female and I had seen their bare bodies often enough.

The eight girls arrived, and I noticed that Mary Beth was paying extra attention to the shy girl from Saturday, Jan. I learned that the girl was Janice Murphy, and Mary Beth had selected her to be her replacement as Fred’s executive secretary when she left to have her first baby. She decided that nine or ten months should be adequate to get Jan up to speed. “And besides,” she announced, “she’s agreed to wear a chastity belt, and it takes awhile to get one properly fitted.”

Jan yelped while the others howled with laughter.

Oh, yeah ... I also presented each of the eight with checks refunding the money they had paid for the new super machines. They were Mom’s gift to the finest young women at Executive Aviation.

The dinner was a smashing success, and Maria and Carmen were perfect with their service. One of the girls, thinking the two worked for a caterer, asked how much they were making that evening. It seemed she was about to announce her engagement and was already thinking about the reception.

The two girls howled with laughter while slowly shaking their heads from side to side. Then Maria explained how La Señora had almost literally saved her life as well as making her family’s fortune. If she even thought of being paid, she would be unable to ever return home. (Maria and Carmen weren’t paid, but Kris arranged for fully-paid scholarships covering any and all higher education the two girls might choose to pursue.) But then Maria said that if the girl was interested, perhaps they might talk later.

That night, seven of the girls were in four of the apartment’s suites, while Mary Beth was sharing the room with my little sisters, Little Bit and Ann.

The next morning, Kris and I were up before anyone else. We were in the kitchen drinking coffee after she had made all the preparations for breakfast. Then Mary Beth came staggering in wearing only a terry robe.

To Kris she said, “I really don’t believe your sisters! I ... I came ... and came ... and came! I thought I was shaking myself to pieces! And, good grief! I thought I was in good shape! Your sisters are the most magnificent females I’ve ever encountered!”

“And they’re both pregnant,” Kris commented. “They’re both due in July ... I think.”

Mary Beth was stunned. She counted on her fingers and then just shook her head. “Utterly impossible!” she declared. “That would put them in the sixth month and they’re both flat as boards.”

“Did you feel either of their abdomens?” Kris asked. “I happen to know that both infants are kicking up a storm.”

Mary Beth just slowly shook her head. “I guess not,” she confessed. “I was ... occupied ... with other parts of their anatomy.” Then she added, “Last night was an all-time first for me. Never did I think I could ever be attracted to a woman, but your sisters are just so beautiful and so loving! And when they weren’t working on me, they were working on each other. It was just so great!”

At that point, four of the remaining seven girls staggered into the kitchen to join us. Janice Murphy was one of them.

“What did you guys run into?” Mary Beth asked with a little giggle. “It looks like you’ve been run over by a truck.”

“We decided we’d try out the machines that we’re getting,” Jan gasped. “And ... Good grief!”

In the apartment’s exercise room, we had four of the newest machines sitting side by side.

“So how were they?” Mary Beth asked innocently.

“Far better than I expected,” Jan replied. “And they move so easily, too. I really didn’t feel I was exercising at all ... until the end!” With that, she just rolled her eyes.

“Have a good cum?”

Again the girl just rolled her eyes, but then rapidly nodded her head.

“Hmm ... Easy, you said?” Mary Beth queried with her eyes bright. “Did you happen to check the dials on them? There are two: One in front for the operator to use and a larger one on the side.”

“I guess so,” the girl replied, “but so what?”

“It’s part of the computer control setup,” Mary Beth explained. “The machine determines your fitness at the beginning and then automatically sets itself for the appropriate resistance. I’ll bet the needle wasn’t far from its zero point, was it?”

The girl just shook her head.

“I happen to know that when Kris gets on, she just keeps the needle on its right-hand stop.”

“Gee, thanks, Mary Beth,” Kris responded acerbically. “Now I’m muscle-bound!”

“Well, let’s see,” Mary Beth retorted. “Why don’t you strip?”

Kris slipped off the terry robe, which was all she was wearing, and just stood there.

Mary Beth moved her closer to the other girls and lightly ran her fingers over Kris’s body. “Feel!”

The other girls did.

“Good grief!” Jan Murphy exclaimed. “Kris has the softest skin over the most amazing muscles I’ve ever heard of!” Then she looked upward at Kris’s face and asked, “When is Mrs. going to do a feature on you?”

It was funny. Using my new powers, I could actually feel the shock that Kris felt when she heard the question.

“But ... but...” she stammered, “it’s for famous women ... Women who do something!”

“Golly, let’s see,” I mused. “All you have is a BA, an MA, a Ph.D. with another coming in a month or so, an MBA and a JD, as well as being a member of the bar.” With my eyes wide I added, “Golly, sweetie, you’re right. You never have done anything ... other than giving birth to the most handsome little boy in creation, and expecting your second.”

“You’re kidding!” Mary Beth gasped.

“Just feel,” I replied. “Put your fingers lightly on her abdomen.”

Kris just rolled her eyes as Mary Beth did just that. “She really is!” she gasped.

With a big grin on her face, Jan repeated, “When are you going to be featured in Mrs.?”

At that point, Mary Beth left for her own workout, while the others sat down to a magnificent breakfast.

A few minutes after that, Henry and Penny Hall arrived. Penny was absolutely glowing. She was expecting their first child, but, because they had been flown in by Executive Aviation, she had also become a member of the Mile High Club. With an infectious grin she announced, “You know something? That’s a red-eye flight I could really get to like.”

And then Little Bit and Ann put in an appearance.

“There they are!” Penny exclaimed. Then with an eyebrow cocked she continued, “I hope you two are satisfied! There I was, minding my own business in my nice little brown shell. But could you leave me alone? You two? Hah! Oh, no! You had to turn my life upside down!”

Then her attitude changed dramatically as she took both girls into her arms at once. “Because of you two, I’ve experienced a level of happiness I never knew existed! I’m about to become a mother. I have the love of the man I’ve adored for years! And it’s all your fault!”

“Golly, Mrs. Hall,” Little Bit responded, “if we had known how upsetting it would be ... Gee ... maybe we could reverse it somehow.”

“I beg your pardon?” Penny exclaimed. “After eating out my pussy until I was unconscious from the orgasms, would it be too much to expect for you two to call me ... Penny?”

“Oh, dear!” Ann responded. “I just don’t know ... I mean ... It’s letting down the bars and...” She slowly shook her head and continued, “It’s such a big step ... We’ll have to check with Mother first.”

That ended the teasing. The three just exchanged loving kisses that were far from being pecks.

The other girls sitting around the kitchen had just been watching the exchange with increasing amazement. Then it was their turn.

First, we sent them back to their rooms to change, asking them only to wear the terry robes provided in each room. We learned they received a bit of a surprise when some of them found Maria and Carmen, both naked, cleaning their rooms and changing their beds. (It was spring vacation at their school so they were helping us out.)

When they returned — some of them were looking sheepish only wearing short robes — they began with Henry doing their hair and then going to Penny who worked on their faces and their makeup. It went quite fast, and Penny was about to start on a class for them when Mother appeared.

She really caused some consternation. They couldn’t believe a woman could look as beautiful as she really did while being old enough to be my mother. Jan Murphy had the ultimate comment, though. “Mother? Good grief, woman! You’re not old enough to be his wife!”

That earned her one of Mom’s most passionate kisses.

“What brings you down from the hills?” Kris inquired.

“Clothes.”

“Clothes? Whose clothes?”

“Didn’t I get the impression that these young women are beauty-contest winners? And am I wrong, or is Mary Beth McBride planning on getting married sometime soon?”

When we agreed that was correct, she said, “Well? I hope she plans on wearing something to her wedding besides that robe! I mean ... It is white, but still...”

“So what are we supposed to do now?” Kris asked. The other women had just been gaping at the exchange.

“I’m so glad you asked,” Mom replied acidly. “Those limo drivers downstairs might be getting a little bored just playing cards all day.”

That did it. All of us, except for Henry and Penny, went to dress. Maria and Carmen assured us that they were fully competent to feed and entertain the Halls while we were gone. (And while they were doing that, the two girls both got full beauty treatments from the experts. They were utterly gorgeous!) So off we went. Frankly, I thought there was a bit of overkill. After all, there were only thirteen of us, and there were five limousines lined up at the curb. Needless to say, the young women were impressed.

Off we went to Bergdorf Goodman. Kris and I rode in the car with Mother. On the way, we learned that the trip had been set up by Andy Taylor. “Her daughter is going to help us out,” she said cryptically.

We were in the lead car and were the first to arrive at the store. And New York being what it is, traffic had caused the five vehicles to become separated. No problem. The drivers all knew where we were going, and certainly knew where Bergdorf’s was. When the doorman opened the door, Mother was the first out. “Mrs. Johnson, please,” she told him. “She’s expecting us.” Then she told him that four more cars were coming and the people were to join us.

We were whisked up to the executive floor to an office marked Executive Vice President. Wow! We were ushered into a corner office that was both very large and very lavishly furnished. The secretary quietly closed the door as she left, and we found ourselves more than a bit puzzled. At least Kris and I were; Mother seemed quite unconcerned.

The reason for our puzzlement was that there were only two very young women in the office, one about 19 and the other 16 or 17. Their appearance was similar enough, they could have almost been twins. Then I realized that in just a couple of years, they would be.

Then I almost dropped my teeth! The older one came toward us with her hand outstretched. “Hi! I’m Nita Johnson, and this is my daughter, Karen. Welcome, Mrs. Harris. Mom hasn’t stopped talking about you for days. She says you’re her oldest and dearest friend.” Then she pretended to glare at Mom as she added, “And she claims you’re the one responsible for her body ornaments!”

Mom just giggled. “Did you try her clit ring?”

Nita tried to keep a straight face but failed miserably. “It’s so neat!” she exclaimed. “It works like a tiny faucet.” After a pause she added, “And now Karen wants one, too, for Heaven’s sake!”

“It’s only fair, Mom,” Karen Johnson sniffed. “After all, Caitie is getting married in June and I have to do something!”

“The poor thing!” Nita commented with a notable lack of sympathy. “Here she’s already 16 and not even married. In fact, she’s not even engaged! What a pity.” Then to Kris she said, “You had been married at least once by the time you were 16, hadn’t you?”

By that time we had taken seats in comfortable seating in the corner of the room. And Kris proceeded to tell the Johnson women about her background. When she concluded, there were tears in both pairs of eyes. “No, I wasn’t married at 16. I was fucking for Big Macs.”

“Mommy, I take it all back,” Karen said softly. “I have the greatest family in the world. Why should I be in such a big fucking rush to leave the nest?”

Nita gave her eldest child a searing kiss that was returned with equal enthusiasm.

At that point the rest of the women joined us. Again, Mary Beth appeared to be the leader of the band, although Little Bit and Ann hung back and moved closer to Kris, Mom and me. Introductions were made, and I saw Little Bit’s eyes widen as she realized that the woman she thought was her own age turned out to be the mother of a girl nearly as old as she was. Moreover, I could sense her publisher’s brain spinning. Here was Anita Lucas Taylor Johnson, known under her professional name, Nita Lucas, as perhaps the world’s foremost authority on women’s fashions, and also the mother of six! Clearly, this woman was made for Mrs.

By that time, things had settled down, with the Executive Aviation women waiting expectantly for whatever might come next. Nita made a call, and things started to move. A side door in the office opened, a woman wearing a short bridal gown appeared ... and I might have audibly gasped. The woman was wearing two-inch heels, but she appeared to be about six feet tall without them. Furthermore, although I didn’t know her name, to say the very least, her face was familiar. It seemed to me that she appeared on the covers of at least two of the top fashion magazines every month.

“Well, what do you know?” Nita giggled, “They actually put you to work! All you’ve been doing for weeks has been cadging free lunches at our dining room.” Then to us she said, “This is Adrienne Cameron. Before her marriage, she used to do a little modeling.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.