Kristin
Chapter 45

© 2002, 2012 by Morgan. All Rights Reserved

Romantic Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 45 - This book is based on The Wilkerson Institute, using some of the same Institute characters. It appears with the permission of the author. And, of course, there are a few characters from other stories of mine that appear.

Caution: This Romantic Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

While all of this was going on, preparations were underway for the June wedding. When the girls returned home from Hillsdale, they couldn’t wait to tell Mother about meeting Andy Taylor and the discussion regarding a triple wedding. Mom was utterly delighted with the prospect ... until Ann mentioned Andy’s name.

Then mother just rolled her eyes and murmured, “Drea Pierce Taylor ... I just don’t believe it!” Then she slowly shook her head and said, “No, kids. No way. It’s just not going to happen.”

The girls were crushed or at least they pretended to be. The fact was they at least half expected their mother’s reaction based on what Andy had told them while in Hillsdale. But they didn’t let on. Instead, Little Bit asked, “What’s wrong with the idea?”

“Sweetie,” Mother began, “I guess it’s time to tell you a little more of my background.” Then she looked thoughtful as she reminisced. “You know, there’s an interesting question: Which of us was worse, Drea or me? God, we were awful. I told your brother and sister about some of the things I did. One of them was working as a prostitute. What I never told anyone, though, was that Drea and I would do it together. We once even had a competition to see who could make more money fucking — or anything else — in one night.”

Again she paused, gathering her thoughts. To me she said, “I’m sorry, Cam, that I never told you or Kris about this before. And I guess I may have lied to you, too. I remember telling you that I would fuck for up to $500 a trick. But not the night of our competition.”

Then to the group she said, “I won that one. That night I agreed to let a couple of guys beat the shit out of me for $5,000. The next day was a school day ... and I actually attended. Well ... I went to school that morning, anyway, even if I didn’t actually go to any classes. It was just so neat ... I guess we spent the whole morning in the girls room. Drea was certain she had won; she had turned four $500-tricks that night. And her pussy was sore! She was still leaking cum down her legs.

“When I counted out my money, she was in a state of shock. I stripped and proudly showed her the still-bleeding welts all over my body, and I can still remember standing there with my legs spread wide while she had to eat out all the cum still in my pussy. Between beatings, the guys got to fuck me to their hearts’ content, too. Of course, being a school day, girls were constantly coming in and out, but there we were — me standing there stark naked with Drea on her knees in front of me — having sex. I remember having some screaming orgasms while ignoring the girls wanting to use the facilities.

“I guess we both got tossed out of that school that day, too.” Then she paused and appeared to be thinking. Finally she snapped her fingers and murmured, “Damn!”

“What’s that mean?” I asked.

“I just realized something,” Mom replied. “That might have been the only school that ever tossed us out at which we didn’t take at least one innocent faculty member with us.” Again she paused and then added, “I guess I was still so excited about my five grand, and Drea was okay with her two thousand, so we just clean forgot.”

Mom slowly shook her head and then continued, “It even continued after we both were married. I guess it finally stopped when Dad built this house and we moved out of New York City. And that’s the way things were left until you and Kris came to see us and I actually tried to clean up my act. But getting together with Drea again?” She just slowly shook her head.

“Mom,” Little Bit countered, “you’ve changed, but so has she. With you, you claim it was Kristin’s appearance that triggered the change. With Andy — and she’s Andy, now; Drea is dead and buried — it was being enslaved to Kathy Carlson.” The girl smiled warmly and continued, “But that’s not all. Her granddaughter, Caitlin, is marrying her son, John. Isn’t that a hoot? And now she’s got an infant, too, named Jimmy. He’s almost exactly the same age as Karen.” She paused and then continued, “But what really piqued Andy’s interest was when I told her about your piercings. She’s now dying to see you and them. And I’ll bet any money, she’ll want a referral to the studio that did the work on your body, too.”

Clearly, Mother’s resistance to seeing Andy again was starting to dissipate. “What ... what does she look like now?” Mom asked hesitantly.

“Sort of like you, I guess,” Ann reported. “Except your hair is white while hers is golden blonde. Both of you have magnificent blue eyes and bodies that are virtual duplicates. Oh, one other thing...” Ann added with a grin. “Not counting her adopted daughters, she has seven kids of her own. John is 18 and the eldest, while Jimmy is a few months old and the youngest. Please, Mom?” she concluded.

Mom finally nodded her head slowly in agreement.


It was a Friday when the helicopter bringing Andy Taylor and friends arrived. Dad was in the city, and Kim and Judy, the Little Bit and Ann look-alikes, were in school, as were Little Bit and Ann. Of course, both Diane and Steve were in school, too, teaching, so there was just Mother, Kris, me, and the four tigers waiting for the chopper’s rotors to stop turning.

When the door opened and Andy came down, I glanced to the side and saw my mother acting more nervous than I had ever seen her. When she got a good look at Andy, though, she moved hesitantly toward her and murmured, “Drea?” (In her nervousness, she had forgotten that “Drea” was dead.)

Andy Taylor’s eyes widened and she said, “Bunny?”

The two women rushed into each other’s arms and began bawling while at the same time trying to kiss each other. Finally they coordinated enough for their lips to meet, and it was all over. Kris just sighed as we all heard the crackle of electricity when their lips finally joined.

Since the two of them were at the base of the steps of the helicopter, no one could get past. Behind Andy, still on the steps, was a gorgeous dark-haired blue eyed girl who, from my sisters’ description, could only be Caitlin Fitzpatrick. She just stood on the steps watching the scene before her with subtle amusement.

By this time it was mid-April, and the weather was unseasonably warm. Both Mom and Andy Taylor were wearing white dresses and each was exploring the other’s body with her hands. Andy unbuttoned the top of Mom’s dress. She couldn’t wait to see what her ringed nipples looked like. While she was doing that, Mother was unbuttoning Andy’s dress, too and first caressed, and then squeezed her very firm tits. Both women were moaning at the sensation each was feeling in her fingers and in her breasts.

“Could you move it a bit, Mom?” the girl on the steps said with a lovely giggle. “The crew might have something else to do with their chopper today.”

Still exploring each other’s body, the two did move aside far enough for others to disembark.

The girl on the steps came down and was followed by ... her twin! And the twin was carrying an infant. She was followed by a dark-haired boy who looked to be about 10, who was also carrying a baby. He was followed by an adorable girl of about 7 who was holding the hand of another boy about 4 years old.

When the second girl alighted from the steps, two tigers, Siegfried and Brunhilde, went over to her. Clearly, they were excited, but seeing the girl with an infant, they didn’t know what to do, so they took their house-cat poses as close to her as they could get.

By this time, we were sufficiently clear of the aircraft for it to be able to take off again, which it did. With it out of sight, the two older women wasted no time in unbuttoning each other’s dress all the way down. The two really looked like twins. Their figures were perfect, and both were wearing only white thongs which were soaked by that time.

The second girl went to Andy, gave her the infant and said, “Gram, this is yours.”

“What a handsome baby!” Mom cooed. To Andy she asked, “May I?”

Andy smiled warmly and passed her youngest into Mom’s waiting arms. She could see the rings piercing Mother’s nipples and wanted to see what would happen next.

Mom took the infant and brought him to her breast. The child took a nipple and began to drink, but moments later his free hand came out from the receiving blanket and began to play with Mom’s nipple ring. He loved it!

Just then Mom murmured, “Uh, oh!” To Kris she said, “Your sister, Karen, is waking up ... and she’s hungry. Could you... ?”

Kris grimaced, stuck out the tip of her tongue, but then ran back to the house. The rest of us followed at a more sedate pace with the baby still nursing at Mother’s breast. When we went into the library, Mom sat in an easy chair and had a much easier time with Jimmy’s nursing.

A few minutes later, Kris reappeared with my baby sister in her arms. She looked at Mom with an eyebrow raised in a question.

“Well ... your tits are still loaded, sweetie, so...” But then she turned to Andy who had been watching things closely. “Unless you would rather, Andy... ?”

“Sheesh, Marty!” Andy exclaimed softly so as not to disturb the infants. “What do I look like? A cow?”

“Gee, Mom,” Kelly Fitzpatrick piped up, “since you asked...”

Kris gave Karen to Andy who wasted no time in bringing the baby to her perfect tit.

It was really lovely, I guess. Both infants were in loving arms as they nursed. While Jimmy continued to play with Mother’s nipple ring, Andy could see that Karen was feeling around Andy’s nipple for something that wasn’t there.

When the two women finished nursing, the infants were both asleep. Mom took baby Jimmy and softly called to Sheba. The great cat lay on her back with her forepaws spread wide. Very gently, Mother put the baby on Sheba’s huge chest. The great cat brought her forepaws around to cover the baby and began very softly to purr. The sleeping baby just wriggled on her body and went deeper into sleep.

Andy had been watching what was happening to her baby with some trepidation, but when she realized how happy her infant son was, she looked at Mom with a question in her eyes.

Mom called Hilde over, and Andy repeated with Karen what Mom and done with Jimmy, and achieved the same result.

At that point the two older women rose from their chairs and went into each other’s arms. “Oh, God, Andy,” Mom murmured, “it’s been such a long time!”

With her eyes glistening, Andy replied, “Could we go somewhere and renew our friendship?”

“We sure can!” Mom replied enthusiastically. “But I have a call to make first.” To Caitie she said, “What brings you out here, by the way? Why aren’t you in school? Our girls are.”

Caitie grimaced and replied, “Since I’m leaving school this year, and since I’m really sort of a troublemaker, they’re delighted for me to stay home. Anyway,” she added, “my brother Kevin is representing the family at school today.”

Mom picked up the phone and called the school, asking for Principal Grimes’ office. When the phone was answered, she learned that the principal was away from his office; the call was taken by the dean, Monica Cumberland.

Again I had the chance to listen to both ends of the conversation, and a glance at my beautiful wife showed me that she was doing the same thing.

“Mrs. Harris!” Monica exclaimed, “it’s so good to talk to you!” The woman paused for a moment and then added, “You really changed my life, and all for the better, I should add.”

“Oh?” Mother replied. “How did I do that?”

“In three ways,” the woman replied. “First of all, you pierced my clitoral hood.” Then she giggled and added, “But did you really have to use poor Don’s prick as a gag?” Again she paused and then continued, “Of course, that had it’s good points, too. No one knows why, but it seemed to cause it to grow, to my great enjoyment, and Chris’s too, I should add.”

“Chris? Isn’t that Donald’s wife?”

“It sure is! Now she’s my lover, as is Don. Anyway, those are the first two things you did for us. The third was sending over one of those magic machines. Both Chris and I use it religiously. We’ve each lost over 30 pounds and have very attractive figures now, if I do say so myself. And we’re both pierced and ringed the same as Gwen Merritt, by the way. It’s really just so neat! Chris and I took turns piercing each other ... but we didn’t even use poor Don’s cock as a gag, either. We both just screamed. But that’s not all,” she continued.

It was sounding like True Confessions, but what the hell...

“I take care of Don during the day, and then when we get home — I’m living with them now, you know — Don and I both take care of Chris at the same time. And it’s the neatest thing, too. There are two incomes, so we’ll have no problem supporting our larger family—”

“‘Larger family’?” Mom interrupted.

“Oh, dear, you mean you didn’t know?”

“Didn’t know what?”

“Chris and I are both expecting!” Monica announced happily. “And we’re almost certain that we conceived the same night. Neither of us is showing yet — that’s your magic machine, I’m sure — but we both feel so wonderful. And our tits are getting larger, too, but with our new muscles, we’re still not wearing bras. Anyway,” she continued, “we have it all worked out: Chris is going to take care of the babies during the day while I work, and then I’ll nurse them both at night.”

She paused and then said in a somewhat abashed tone of voice, “But you called, and here I am running off at the mouth. Can I help you with something?”

“Yes, as a matter of fact, you can,” Mom replied, “but first, please accept our congratulations.” She paused and then added, “I really shouldn’t say this, but you and Don are the talk of our Board. Everyone comments on what they perceive to be far greater effectiveness on both of your parts.”

After a pause she continued, “But to the reason for my call: Could you contact our four urchins and send them home immediately? Something has come up, and we need them here at home.” There was no mention of what the “something” was. Monica immediately agreed and Mom hung up the phone.

Before anyone could comment, Mom took Andy’s hand and almost dragged the woman off in the direction of her suite. Moments later we heard the first sounds of ecstasy drifting down the stairwell.

Only then did we finally get around to actually meeting our guests. When Kris and I did, we were stunned. We had seen Kim Kramer, but she was a film star, so in spite of what Little Bit and Ann had said, she was different. But now we were looking at Kelly and Caitie Fitzpatrick. And we about dropped our teeth. From the girls we knew that Caitie was only 16, although she looked more mature than that. But then there was her mother, Kelly. The two women were close to being identical twins, and in a couple of years, they would be.

Both had dark hair worn in an urchin cut, brilliant blue eyes, medium complexions, and utterly perfect figures, although Caitie’s hadn’t completely filled out on top yet. Then Kelly proceeded to introduce her other children. First, she repeated what Caitie had said earlier: Her eldest brother, Kevin, 13, was in school. But because Kelly home-schooled her children through the 8th grade, all the others were present. There was Sean, 10; Sheila, 7; Brian, 4; and baby Maureen, toddling at age 1. The children were identical in appearance, varying only in age.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Kelly beaming as Caitie introduced her siblings one after the other. No wonder the woman was beaming! She had to be so very proud of her family! They were perfectly behaved. When Sheila was introduced to Kris, my wife couldn’t resist. She lifted the girl up, brought her close and kissed her solidly on her lips. Instantly the girl had her arms around Kris’s neck and hugged her while returning the kiss with all her power. When they finally eased apart, Kris just stared into the girl’s eyes and almost drowned.

Turning to me she said, “Darling, this is something you must see! Do what I did, please?” With that she passed the little girl to me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.