Kinky Tale of Two Girls

by hotwetnshaved

Copyright© 2002 by hotwetnshaved

Erotica Sex Story: being a watersports lover as well as a horny bi-girl, I thought I'd share this fantasy with you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Fiction   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

It's mid morning before we wake up, still wrapped in each other's arms, the room reeks of sex reminding us both of last night's frenzied lovemaking.

She looks at me and smiles,

"Hi gorgeous"

"Hi" I whisper and touch my lips gently to hers, "Did you enjoy yourself last night?"

"I enjoy every minute of every day when I'm with you, you know that!"

Saying that, she pushes me onto my back and straddles me, like me she's naked apart from the black hold up stockings we'd left on to please each other, I run both hands over the nylon, enjoying the contrast of the black nylon against her lightly tanned skin

I watch in fascination as her mouth descends towards mine, I know what she's going to do and I squirm with pleasurable anticipation beneath her.

"Yes darling" I whisper, "Give it to me please"

"It's yours my darling little cunt" she smiles and just before our lips touch, she opens her mouth, her long serpentine tongue snakes out and delivers long strands of saliva into my waiting mouth!

The taste excites me beyond words, I orgasm as she smiles lovingly at me and spits again, straight down my throat.

We turn frantically into a sixty nine, mashing our dripping cunts into each other's face, she's unbelievably wet and writhes beneath me as I lap hungrily at her juices and she worms her tongue into my soaking hole!.

"Do it cunt" she gasps, "Do it for me, fucking do it!"

As if it's timed to perfection, we relax our bladder muscles at the same time and flood each other's mouth with our hot, golden urine. We drink every last drop of the beautiful, tangy liquid as we shudder to orgasm, then turning to each other again we kiss and share what remains on our lips.

We eat a light breakfast, naked on the balcony, sharing mouthful's of food with each other via frequent sexy kisses!

I can think of nothing more erotic than taking a morsel of half chewed croissant mixed with saliva directly from my lover's beautiful mouth!

We're still kissing and fondling in the shower and again as we slip into identical white mini dresses for our usual stroll down to the pub. Stopping at the gateway of the cottage, I kiss her again and slip a hand beneath her skirt.

"Piss on my hand darling" I tell her.

She laughs sexily and almost immediately I feel a spurt of warm urine over my fingers

"Oh you kinky little slut" she gasps as I dab a few drops of her pee behind each ear and wipe my hand around my neck, "What on earth are you doing?"

I kiss her again and accept the saliva she gives me,

"If anyone gets near enough to me, they'll smell your piss on me and know that I belong to you!"

"Oh darling" she looks at me with those cunt dampening, big blue eyes of hers, "That's the sexiest thing I've ever heard!"

"I love you" I say and smile as she slips her hand into mine!

I'd met her at an after hours party in a night club about a month ago when I'd stood watching her as she danced alone on the split level floor just above my head. She saw me looking at her as she twirled and the short skirt flared up around her hips displaying a tiny pink g-string almost hidden between her shaven cunt lips.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.