Rose Lane - Cover

Rose Lane

Copyright© 2002 by Kristen

Chapter 6: We Become Swingers

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: We Become Swingers - Life at Rose Lane was good, if a little humdrum. But when Peter and Carmen Mallory moved in next-door things soon became very interesting...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   BiSexual   Swinging   Voyeurism  

"I can't believe it, Kristen! You mean to say you just had sex with her? And that you've done it with her before!? Did you like it?"

Jeff had that whining twang to his voice that he always uses when we have an argument. This time, though, I could hardly blame him. The whole thing had been my fault, though it was Carmen who'd seduced me. I had made Jeff feel less manly; made him wonder about my sexuality.

I apologized tearfully: "Jeff, I'm so sorry, she's so much more experienced than me, and she just seems able to take control of the situation. You know me! I've always been the one making things happen, but around her... well; I just can't seem to help myself."

I felt terrible, that I'd betrayed him, cheated on him. My apologies were cut short when the phone rang. Jeff picked up the cordless receiver. "Hello?"

He listened and I watched him. He'd been away for almost a week, working for the state parks department. He'd been out in all weathers and was sporting a tan as dark as an Indian in the room's soft light. His brilliant blue eyes roamed over me as I stood naked before him.

It occurred to me that if we made love it would make him feel better and less threatened by what he'd just witnessed.

He hadn't yet spoken on the phone; he just listened to whoever it was on the other end of the line. I thought: why not get things going while he can't say anything to me?

I dropped my robe and walked over to him, taking hold of his belt buckle. He looked into my eyes and I wanted to melt. I could smell that "man smell" he had when he'd been worked outside all day. (He hadn't even stopped by his own place to clean himself up.)

I undid the buckle and opened the fly of his Levis, and he pretended to ignore me as he listened on the phone. I wondered a little why he hadn't yet spoken, but I became distracted when a quick tug on his pants freed his big beautiful cock that bounced around before my eyes (Jeff never wears underwear, a habit I encourage!).

I'll describe my man's tool for the reader, it's so handsome. No, it's not fifteen inches long; nor is it the size of a baseball bat. Together we've measured it, and when fully erect, it is five and a quarter inches long and five inches in circumference. For me, this is the ideal size. But what makes Jeff's cock special is the color and texture of the skin.

His cock looks so strong and dominating it makes me go weak at the knees whenever I think about it; and I think about it at the oddest times, for instance when I'm grocery shopping or, worse, at the gynecologist (ahem... sorry about that; didn't mean to get carried away).

At any rate, here I was, with my hand on Jeff's cock, and I know what I'm going to do. Normally I wait until after we shower, but I thought that the situation warranted an emergency blowjob. Knowing that he would taste a little gamy, but longing to feel his cock on my tongue anyway, I knelt in front of him. I looked up into his face like a supplicant at a religious shrine, and brought the head of his cock to my lips in a whisper of a kiss.

Just then I heard a noise behind me and looked around with my heart in my throat. It was Peter! I couldn't move for a moment as I looked up at him. (By the way, Peter looks like Chuck Norris, except that his hair is reddish-blonde and he's much younger. He even wears a closely-cropped beard like Mr. Norris.)

I suddenly realized what I must look like, kneeling naked in front of Jeff, with his erection in my hand! My face went scarlet and I jumped up and grabbed my robe again. Jeff, meanwhile, pulled his pants up, and I could see he was embarrassed too. However, he didn't say anything, just handing Peter the phone.

Peter was grinning as he spoke into the mouthpiece. "Hey Carmen, you were right about Kristen! She was already making it up to Jeff!" He looked at me. "Carmen told Jeff just now that he owed her one because you'd probably do something nice for him; but just how nice I hadn't guessed." He beamed at me, while I stood mortified and speechless.

Jeff looked at me and said, "Carmen made the whole thing sound rather interesting on the phone. I'm ready to try this swinger thing if you want to sweetheart."

I stood in silent shock, wondering what she could have said to Jeff that would get him even to consider swapping. Did he realize what he was proposing? I could understand him wanting Carmen - I know men are like that - but I couldn't understand that he didn't mind me having sex with Peter.

Suddenly I didn't find swinging all that sexy anymore. I was afraid things had gone beyond my understanding or control, and I just stood there, trembling in confusion, not knowing what to say or do.

Then Carmen was inside the door. Without a word, she walked towards Jeff, as she passed me she gently tugged away the robe I was clasping to my chest. She trailed it behind her, dropping it on the floor when she came up to Jeff.

I stood naked and self-conscious while Peter eyed me from the doorway.

Brazenly, Carmen popped the one remaining fastened button on Jeff's jeans and lowered herself to a kneeling position as she pulled down his pants.

Jeff's cock bounced into the open again and I felt a sharp twinge of jealousy when Carmen immediately went down on it.

Jealousy soon gave way to amazement, though, when I saw his whole thing disappear into her mouth and into her throat. She started bobbing her head faster and deeper than I'd imagined possible.

I've never managed to take Jeff's whole length into my mouth, and I was fascinated by what I was seeing. Later, I was going to have to ask Carmen how she did that.

Jeff stood in the middle of the room with his pants down around his ankles. His head was bent back and his eyes were closed and he groaned as Carmen worked on him.

It was obvious that he wasn't going to protest. I still felt confused, though. I didn't think I wanted to have sex with Peter, but how could I refuse?

Carmen suddenly stopped bobbing her head over Jeff's cock, standing up she led by his dick over to the bed. He shuffled after her with his pants down around his ankles; Jeff looked like a naughty little boy! It made me smile.

She got him to sit down and pulled off his pants. Then she removed his shirt, now he was completely naked. Carmen ran her palms down along his smooth chest muscles, clearly impressed by his body.

For some reason I looked over at Peter. I'd already seen his and Carmen's swinger profile on the Internet, with pictures of them making it doggy-style. I couldn't help comparing his body with Jeff's twenty-seven-year old perfect one.

I'm used to Jeff's body and feel comfortable doing what I want with it. But here was a strange man; standing close to me and obviously intending to fuck me as soon as I'd let him.

Peter was no slouch, even at thirty six and even though he wasn't as handsome as Jeff, the thought of having sex with him excited me intensely. I wondered what it would be like; how he'd feel inside me. Such thoughts made me nervous again.

Did I really want to go through with this? I realized that Carmen was calling my name. "Kristen! Come here, please."

Looking at them - Jeff sprawled on his back and a nude Carmen straddling his left thigh - I felt uncertain, but did what I was told. She took my hand and pulled me down on the other side of Jeff, who was still lying back with his eyes closed.

I noticed traces of Carmen's saliva glistening along the shaft of his rigid cock and momentarily wondered how he'd held out for so long under such stimulation. Maybe he was as nervous as I was, or maybe he'd been jerking himself off while he was away working. (What a waste!)

Carmen's voice brought me back to reality. "What did you think of my technique, Kristen?"

"I was amazed you could take him so deep. I couldn't take that much in a million years," I answered, feeling somewhat intimidated.

"Watch, and I'll show you how it's done." She bent over Jeff again, effortlessly taking his erect cock in to the hilt, and then she began to pump him in and out with apparent ease, making him groan again, and thrash his head from side to side in ecstasy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.