Rose Lane - Cover

Rose Lane

Copyright© 2002 by Kristen

Chapter 5: My Second Lesbian Experience

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: My Second Lesbian Experience - Life at Rose Lane was good, if a little humdrum. But when Peter and Carmen Mallory moved in next-door things soon became very interesting...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   BiSexual   Swinging   Voyeurism  

In the light of day I felt embarrassed at what we'd done. I felt just like a slut having screwed my guy in front of others. At first I couldn't see how I could face Carmen and Peter after that, but Carmen was still my running partner, and we continued to run together every evening when I was at home alone without Jeff, so it didn't take me too long to get comfortable around her again. We no longer discussed any sex-related stuff and I pushed the peeping incident into the back of my mind as having been just one of those things...

Well, I know better now.

You see, I have an "experimental" outlook on life. I also have an active imagination, which includes things sexual. I guess the unusual and kinky excite me more than they do most women. It's always been that way for me; as far back as I can remember.

The good part about it is that all my boyfriends have really liked that about me. The bad part is that sometimes I get talked into things that other women rightly walk away from.

-==-

The topic of sex came back up last night. It was almost dark by the time Carmen and I finished our ten-mile run. We were doing our "cooling off" exercises in the front yard when she asked if we could use the computer to do a little cruising on the swinger sites.

Well, I enjoy looking at the various kinks these swinger-types advertise and I didn't want to offend Carmen by playing the prude, so I agreed, but just for an hour or so because Jeff was coming over at eight o'clock. He and I had been apart all week and I had special plans for him that evening.

We hurried up to my apartment, and Carmen turned on the computer while I went to take a shower. I was soaping up when the bathroom door opened and Carmen popped her head round. "Hey, Krissy, how about you and Jeff having dinner with Peter and me tonight?"

I opened the shower door slightly and looked out, intending to say that Jeff and I planned to dine at Raffia's Place in town, but my answer stuck in my throat.

Carmen was standing in the doorway, completely naked.

When I regained control of my voice, I exclaimed, "Carmen, what are you up to out there?!"

"Nothing. I just thought we could take a shower together. It'll give us more time at the keyboard." She walked in pulled the shower door from my grip, then stepped into the tub next to me. I felt very embarrassed.

Yes, I know we'd had sex not two weeks before, but I really hadn't planned on making a habit of it; in fact, I was still a little freaked from the earlier experience.

I'd already started to protest when Carmen placed a finger on my lips and said "Shush!" I looked into her beautiful eyes (Carmen looks very much like a young Lauren Bacall. No, she really does.) and felt myself coming under her influence again. It's funny, but only a moment before I had been busily washing my body, thinking of nothing in particular and now here I was, standing open to my friend with my legs trembling, prepared to let her do as she pleased with me.

I watched the water running down her lovely breasts and thought: "Life is strange." After that all I could think about was the feel of her lips wrapped around my left nipple as she sucked it in to her warm, moist mouth. God, it felt good!

The water was cascading down onto both of us now and Carmen's auburn hair was sopping wet as she bent over my breasts. I remember thinking that I mustn't get my hair wet, or I wouldn't be able to go with Jeff to dinner.

It was as if Carmen had read my mind, because she twisted us round into the full spray of the showerhead and pressed me against the wall. The jet of water came straight down on me and my hair very quickly became plastered to my head.

Now completely soaked, there was nothing to hold me back and I began to feel heat building inside me, an excitement I usually only experience with Jeff when we make love. I hadn't planned this, but the contact with this sexy older woman was driving me crazy.

She began pressing down on my shoulders with her hands. I didn't know what she wanted from me, so I resisted until she told me to "sit." (My shower is one of those inserts that have a built-in tub with surround and this particular model has a seat formed at the back inside corner.)

Not knowing what else to do, I let her direct me into a sitting position facing her. My face was now at the same level as her pussy and I could see rivulets of water running down her flat stomach, beading up on her furry little strip of trimmed pubic hair. Was I expected to do something to her? Did I want to? I was confused, but her dewy pubes did look rather sexy.

Her pussy now disappeared from my line of sight, to be replaced by her lovely face. She was kneeling in front of me, pushing my legs apart, while water continued to rain down on us as if we were in a summer rainstorm.

I looked on as she bent her head down between my legs and jumped when her warm tongue began tickling my clit. I was amazed that she was able to home in on it, without any preamble, straight to my pleasure nub. It felt fantastic! I'd never had any similar experience before.

Carmen knew exactly how to excite my body and every move she made with her tongue drove me higher than I had been the moment before. One moment her tongue was playing over my clit, the next it was delving between my pussy lips to wiggle inside me. She really knew her stuff!

Just before my orgasm hit I realized that she had been playing my body like an instrument. I had no control over the sensations she had brought on me and I blushed to realize that she had taken me to a higher pitch of arousal than sex with Jeff ever had.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.