Rose Lane - Cover

Rose Lane

Copyright© 2002 by Kristen

Chapter 2: My First Lesbian Experience

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: My First Lesbian Experience - Life at Rose Lane was good, if a little humdrum. But when Peter and Carmen Mallory moved in next-door things soon became very interesting...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   BiSexual   Swinging   Voyeurism  

From that night on we shared a new secret life, one that we kept from both Peter and Jeff. I couldn't tell Jeff because he and Peter were becoming buddies; Jeff might let something slip and I didn't want to get Carmen into trouble with her husband.

Things went on like this for a month or so. Carmen would come over to my place in the evening when Jeff wasn't there and we'd submerge ourselves in this perverted world of swinging, cheating, sex, and contact with people who were actually doing it.

Then, about two weeks ago, after a particularly steamy evening of Internet surfing and chat, it happened.

Carmen logged off and turned to me, putting her hands on my knees and looking searchingly into my eyes. I almost jumped out of my chair. I'd just changed into my running gear, and was wearing a tank top and running shorts. And having her hands on my bare knees and the look in her eyes really made me feel funny.

I'd been turned on all night because Carmen had been having some particularly imaginative cybersex with "Prince", one of her favorites; so my nerves were already on end. I needed to run in order to wear off some of the sexual tension that had built up in me.

Gently massaging my thigh, Carmen said, "You know, I'd love to see you and Jeff make love to each other."

You could have heard a pin drop in the room as I sat there, looking back into her smiling eyes. I was instantly aroused. Up to that point, my sexual excitement had been unfocused; I had been a spectator only. Now, with this experienced older woman rubbing my leg and staring into my eyes, I knew something exciting was about to happen.

I found it difficult to breathe, and all I was able to say was: "Jeff wouldn't go for that; and what about Peter?"

"They don't have to know anything about it. I'm thinking about shared voyeurism. You can watch Peter and me as much as you want. You can even invite Jeff to watch if you think he'd like it."

I was still a little stunned. "I-I don't know, Carmen; that's a little over the top, don't you think?

She looked at me seriously, "Kristen, I'd never do anything to jeopardize our friendship, honest. It's just that I've been fantasizing about you and Jeff for months now. After being with you so many evenings, cruising the swingers' pages and, well, listening to you guys through the wall, I just thought maybe we knew each other well enough for me to suggest something I know would be fun, that's all."

The more I thought about it, the more the idea appealed to me. If we could arrange it in such a way as not to be caught, it would be a maximum rush. I wasn't at all bashful about having sex with Jeff, and the thought of this attractive woman watching me enjoy him turned me on like a current of electricity. Besides, she'd just be watching.

I smiled and said, "So, how could we watch each other without the guys catching us?"

"Simple, sweetheart, a peephole," she said.

I was confused now. "Huh? I thought we'd have to hide in the wardrobe or something."

"We'll have a strategically-placed peephole in our joint bedroom wall; that way neither of us will know when we're being watched. It'll pep up the sex with our men every time, believe me."

She smiled radiantly. I was so horny by this time that I agreed with Carmen just so that she'd go home; I needed to relieve my sexual tension, and wasn't ready for anyone to watch me do it.

She understood and smiled, taking my hand and pulling me gently over to my bed. I guessed what she had in mind, but didn't know how to react. I wanted Carmen to leave, but I was also excited by the unknown. What would she do? I felt my heart pounding almost painfully in my throat.

I sat down on the bed and Carmen knelt down in front of me.

Almost whispering, she said: "You're going to like this; trust me, Kristen."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.