Rose Lane - Cover

Rose Lane

Copyright© 2002 by Kristen

Chapter 1: Their Arrival

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Their Arrival - Life at Rose Lane was good, if a little humdrum. But when Peter and Carmen Mallory moved in next-door things soon became very interesting...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   BiSexual   Swinging   Voyeurism  

This story is a little embarrassing for me to tell, because some of the things that Carmen and I did could easily be considered perverted. I don't embarrass easily, and I like most things to do with sex, but even I blush a little when I think about what I did to my boyfriend without his consent.

It started about three months ago when Carmen and Peter Mallory moved into the apartment next to mine...

Although I have a great boyfriend, I enjoy the freedom of living alone. Jeff (my boyfriend) lives about thirty minutes away, but stays over two or three nights during the week, and almost always on Friday and Saturday nights.

It was one of those lazy Saturdays in central Oregon; overcast and rainy. Jeff and I had stayed in bed late, making love in a slow and feel-good way until late morning. When at last we did get up, we lazed around the place and had breakfast and coffee on my small covered balcony.

We were just finishing up when a big van pulled into our long driveway. My apartment is in a big old mansion that has been converted into six units. I knew the apartment behind mine was empty, and that new tenants were expected to move in soon, but I knew nothing about them.

So, being the snoop that I am, I made Jeff stay out on the balcony with me while we waited for a glimpse of them. I think we were both interested in what they would be like, but all we saw at first was the top of their 24-foot van.

Then a couple got out of the truck and pulled the rear roll-up door open. My first impression of them was one of surprise. The woman was wearing short cutoffs; and I mean SHORT cutoffs. She must have cut the pockets out of them, because you'd have been able to see the white material hanging out if there had been any. It looked kind of slutty, and that interested me. I looked over at Jeff and could see that he was interested now too.

I also had my first sight of the man. He was worth looking at - one of those hard-bodied guys with smooth, hairless skin and a light tan that looked like it probably covered his whole body. They looked to be in their mid-thirties, and were obviously athletic.

I began to hope that I might soon have a couple of new running partners; both of them looked as if they could be runners. I like to run about ten miles every evening at dusk, but Jeff is always reading me the riot act about "women running alone on a deserted road at night". It would be great if I could get my new neighbors to go with me, I thought. It's more fun to run with someone and though they were probably fifteen years older than me, I didn't think either one of them would have any trouble keeping up.

With that thought in the back of my mind, I suggested we get dressed and help our new neighbors move in. We threw on our clothes, both of us coincidentally grabbing one of Jeff's company's black T-shirts which say "Structural Engineers Keep It Up Longer", and went down to introduce ourselves.

We made our way noisily down the spiral stairs, two steps at a time, which is how we normally descend from my crows-nest apartment. As we hit the bottom of the staircase we almost fell into the lady as she came through the door.

She looked surprised at first, but after introductions and our offer of help she soon recovered, pulling us outside by our arms to meet her husband.

"Peter! Look what we have here! Free labor and they dress alike too!"

-==-

We got to know each other pretty well after that. Both Carmen and Peter were runners, just as I'd thought they might be, and I found myself with company on my evening jogs. Carmen and I ran every evening and Peter joined us whenever he was home. He works in the forestry industry as an inspector and has to spend at least one night and sometimes two or three nights out on the road.

Carmen and I quickly became close friends, the age difference making no difference to either of us. She confided in me as if I was her sister and I found myself doing the same.

She wasn't shy about life issues either. She and Peter had moved into the apartment just behind mine and our bedrooms abutted each other's. The lady who lived there before had been as quiet as a church mouse, but I found I could hear every sound Carmen and Peter made. (The previous tenant must have had some interesting nights listening to Jeff and me going at it in my bedroom.)

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.