Carree Loves Billy: Carree Sets the Date - Cover

Carree Loves Billy: Carree Sets the Date

Copyright© 2002 by Carree Wilson

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The Carree Loves Billy story continues with her erotic tales of love and unbridled lust. The author tries to tell the reader her erotic story around her real life experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   True Story   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

I went back to the living room and sat on the backs of my legs in front of Bills prone figure on the sofa. He was sleeping heavily, and as I had done many times, I just watched him in his peaceful state.

Apparently his olfactory senses told him he was not alone in the room as he rustled and his eyes opened.

"G'mornin' Peaches," he said through a little smile.

"Hi," was all I answered. My eyes were asking him "the what" and "the how" of the situation as he smiled broader knowing my wonder.

"I couldn't sleep at home after my parents left for work. I called here to see if you were up as well. Your Mom said your weren't and that she was leaving soon, but if I wanted coffee, to come over and wait for you to get up. That was at 8:15 or 8:30. I showered and came over and she and I had coffee. Then she left for shopping and here I am." He said through a grin.

I smiled and kissed him.

"Wait here while I brush my teeth, and then I'll give you a real good morning kiss, OK?" I asked him.

He smiled and nodded. We both knew which one of us had morning mouth.

When I came back he was snoozing with his arms folded in front of him. He fluttered his eyes at the movement in his space.

"Oh man, I can't believe I slipped off again. Can I really be that tired?" he wondered aloud.

I leaned in and gave him a proper kiss, full on the mouth.

"If you're that tired, maybe you should go back to bed," I said. "I bet there's still a warm spot between my sheets." I added suggestively.

"Well," he said facetiously, "If you insist."

As he rose from the sofa he put and arm around me and began to walk to the steps. I stopped and went to lock the inside screens on both doors to be sure if we were interrupted, no one could walk in on us.

We went into my room and I shucked my robe and slid between the sheets.

"Down to your underwear, please." I said. "I have to keep the sheets clean." I said, goofing on him.

Bill's clothes quickly went to a pile on the floor and he slid in next to me.

"I didn't say anything about underwear, Mister. Taking them off was pretty forward, if you ask me." I feigned.

"Sorry m'aam, but they're clean and I don't know where your sheets have been." He said, playing my game.

We fell into each other's arms and reveled at each other's warmth. He felt so good next to my skin. I wanted him right there.

"Bill, I want you so bad, and we've waited so long to make the moment right and safe for us. We have to start thinking about adding a little risk, now that school is almost over. I need to feel you inside of me. In my bottom is so satisfying, but hardly spontaneous. We should think about taking advantage of my safe days after I finish my period. I know those days aren't 100 per cent safe, but if you add a condom, we have to be close." I said with a little exasperation added to my want.

"God Carree, I've thought about that too, but we should wait until we are a little less horny to think this through. Decisions made in this state could be a little skewed, don't you think?" Bill said, sensing my state.

"I know, lover." I said, "I didn't mean right now, I'm far from safe. Over the next month, I'm sure we will have some special times when we can plan some hot stuff for each other. This morning I just want to taste you and feel your cock in my mouth. THAT will make me happy."

"Your words are enough to make me cum right here, Care. I can't wait to taste you either." Bill said rolling over onto me while seeming to suck half my face into his mouth, devouring me.

"No!" I protested, pushing back on him to make eye contact.

"I haven't showered or anything yet, and just went front and rear in the bathroom. I know it makes no difference to you, but it makes me feel uncomfortable." I said adamantly. "Please Bill? OK?" I implored him.

He knew I was serious. So many times he had dove right at me before I realized I wasn't as fresh as I might want to be. I knew his skilled hands could bring me off just fine to satisfy my urge at hand. Lying back after a shower to open my legs and bottom for his tongue was one of the true treasures of our love making. Being confident that I was clean and fresh made it perfect.

Bill straddled me while I scolded him and gave me a knowing smile.

"I know, I know, Peaches. I just want you as bad as you want me." He said as I slid down a little to get closer to his penis.

He spread his legs a little more and lifted his weight off his knees. He was in a 4 point stance over me, his hands gripping the headboard of my bed. It was pretty clear that he understood it was going to be my time with him. Once I gave up this position he would have plenty of time to busy his hands in my pussy, but for now, he was mine.

He seemed so hard in this position as his cock maintained a little curl. I decided to bathe his balls with my tongue to tease him more. Upon doing so I heard him inhale deeply as I sucked each testicle deep into my mouth. He was fresh and clean and his sack was full of cum for me. I heard him sigh a little impatient "Ohh" as I redoubled my efforts.

"What's the matter baby?" I teased. "Does something need attention?"

"Oh God honey, give me your mouth. It hurts so bad." He whined.

When he begged, I knew I had teased him over the line. He was always so patient in letting me have my way with him. I couldn't hold back any longer, taking his swollen plum cock head into my mouth and sucking hard on it.

"Owwwwww," he moaned as he got the present he wanted. I proceeded to take half his cock into my mouth and suck it back up to the tip. I repeated a couple times and then he twisted down to the bed where I could kneel over his side and bob and suck him. I felt his long middle finger snake right up my pussy, while his thumb rolled over and over my wet clit.

My mouth and his hands settled into a nice rhythm, pleasing each other amid our moans of approval. My eyes had been closed enjoying our loving and when I opened them I saw his sack, once impossible to fit all in my mouth, now tight and drawn up. I ran the flat of my hand up between his splayed butt and over his little hole and cupped his sack. That sent him, without warning, over the line. I was just about to start a long wrenching orgasm from his diddling when I felt my mouth fill with his cum to the shrieks from his mouth. His orgasm not only surprised me, but Bill as well. My touch to his sack had made it all spontaneous. I could barely swallow fast enough to get the first shots of his cum. I felt some leaking from the corner of my mouth, and that was rare that I lose any. I stopped sucking and he pumped at my mouth, still needing release. Two more good squirts covered my tongue as I grabbed his cock and took control, my own orgasm gripping me. My clit suddenly exploded into ecstasy as I began to milk the last drops from him. He drew his long middle finger from me and rolled my clit between his thumb and that slippery digit, setting off my own pyrotechnics, leaving me to drop his cock from my mouth.

Rarely did I lose a drop, and now a whole mouthful ran from my lips as orgasm gripped me.

"Oh God, Oh God Bill!! Ohhhhhhh!" I tried to pull from his grip as suddenly my clit turned raw. He managed to swipe his fingers over it a few more times before stretching back in his own post orgasmic posture.

I was an absolute mess with his orgasm all over my face, and some in my long hair. I had an orgasmic squirt all over my legs and Bills hands during that last flurry of his fingers.

"Yuck! Bill, look what you did to me," I laughed.

He looked at me and we both burst out in laughter.

"This is like a bad porno movie, Care. Sorry." Bill said as he went to get me a towel.

"Don't bother," I hollered to Bill. "I have to get in the shower anyway."

I tried to get off the bed and into the bathroom without getting any of Bills shoot on anything. I hadn't planned on really washing my hair, as I had an appointment to get it cut this afternoon, but this changed my plans. My long crinkly tresses really got me a lot of compliments, many saying it made me look like a model, but it was really too high maintenance for me. Bill had enjoyed me this way, but he understood my wish for a shorter coif. I ran my shower and hopped in and began to rinse and get myself cleaned up. Bill stuck in lathered hands to rinse them off and avoid having to run the sink and interfere with my water temp and pressure. With all the mess I had, he only had to wash his hands.

I called my salon and they said they could take me early, so I wrapped my wet hair and we were off. While I got my hair cut and styled, Bill was off to start our Christmas shopping. We both looked forward to Monday when we could move in together at the Residence Inn. Living together for the month was going to be awesome.

We really hadn't planned on any alone time before we got settled in our Holiday Hide-away, as Bill called it. That morning was just an opportunity we couldn't pass on. Actually it cooled our jets a bit so we didn't end up parking like teenagers Saturday or Sunday nights at he end of the driveway.

Monday morning came and I found myself up early to see my Dad off to work. I wanted to thank him one more time for the arrangements he had made for Bill and I. He shook his head and said he couldn't believe he set his own daughter up in a shack up. I looked at him, hurt by his words, and a grin crawled over his face.

"Pumpkin, I was just making light of the situation, don't be offended by it. I'm sorry. I know that you and Bill are in love and as married already as some younger couples. I just thought, and your Mom and Bills parents agreed, it was better than having you two sneak around trying to find alone times for yourselves, or sleeping in that cold room over the garage." My Dad said apologizing and making his point.

"When we saw the two of you in Baltimore last year we knew everything was right and the two of you would be fine. We trust you and approve 1000 percent of Bill, honey." My Mom kicked in. "Don't let your father ruin your time. He and I would have loved to have the same situation when we were in college and had to split up for the Holidays."

I hugged them both and went upstairs to start packing up my things for my mini-move. When I was putting my dirty laundry and bed sheets together for the day's laundry I was embarrassed by the big semen stain I saw on the bedclothes. I hoped my Mom didn't notice it. Between what I swallowed, got on my face, in my hair and on the sheets, Bill must have cum a gallon in our Saturday morning fling. Just thinking about it made me long for him, and it was only 8 o'clock in the morning. We couldn't check in until 2 pm or later, but actually I would see him much sooner than that. Just being with him, and he with me, made us whole.

When I think back on us and how we were then, and how we grew later, I don't know how I have gotten on without him.

I went to the bathroom to get a few things to add to my packing and on my return to my room my Mom was already stripping the bed.

"I see we couldn't leave the two of you alone for 5 minutes the other day." My Mom said with a smirk.

I must have turned 3 shades of red.

"I thought you were going to remain a virgin and not have intercourse before you got married. That sure looks like something that leaked out of you Carree. Don't go screw up your job or the end of your schooling doing something stupid." Mom said.

I was a little pissed off at her comment, but my Mom was never one to mince words, but neither was I.

"Mom, do I have to repeat what I said to you 5 or 6 years ago? I hope you know I kept my word." I said with an edge on my words to make a point.

"If you mean the time you told me that you don't lie and you don't fu... screw, I'm afraid the evidence points other wise." She said.

I stepped right into her path. "Mom, I don't lie and I don't fuck. That's what I said a long time ago and I thought you trusted me to keep my word, even though it's really none of your business, anymore. I realize if I get pregnant it is your business. Goddamn it, PLEASE TRUST ME, and my judgment. That stain ran out of me alright, IT RAN OUT OF MY MOUTH, if you must know." I said intending to shock her. By the look on her face, she had just swallowed her tongue.

Mom composed herself. "I'm so sorry Carree. I just treated you like my little girl instead of my grown up woman of a daughter. I didn't need to hear you say that, and I guess I had it coming. I should know you have kept your word. I had no business being so nosy. I can't stop thinking of you as my little girl." Mom said, dropping her laundry and hugging me. She realized her mistake and we were fine again.

My words with my Mother probably changed our relationship forever, and probably to the good. She knew when I told her I was still a virgin that I meant that we did not have intercourse, Bills penis in my vagina. I'm sure she understood that we did other things, but could not bring herself to deal with the reality of it.

Bill came over just after lunch. He and his Mom had been shopping together Monday morning and he had told me that they would lunch together before he came for me. I assumed they were each shopping for my gifts with each other's help. My Mom and I had done the same just the day before.

My things were waiting for Bill to load into the car and he did so before he even came upstairs to find me.

"Hey lover," he said as he came into the room, hugged me and gave my ass a squeeze. He hadn't realized my Mom was in the room and saw his greeting.

"Oh, hi Mom." He said, embarrassed. " I'm sorry I didn't see you there."

Mom's only response was to come over and hug the both of us together. Everything was cool with Mom now.

When we opened the door to our room at the Residence Inn we were both pleasantly surprised. It was actually bigger than our apartment in Baltimore, and much nicer. We methodically unpacked our stuff and made the place ours. I had finished setting up the bathroom and came out to see Bill sitting on the upstairs bed in the loft section of the room. I came over to him and saw he was in a pensive mood. I hugged his head to my stomach and petted his head.

"What are you thinking about so seriously, honey pie?" I asked.

"Lasts," he said. "The last time we do things like we have done them. This is our last Christmas with our families the way they are. When we go home on Christmas Eve it will be the last time we do that with our families. Then we will start having our own firsts. Sorry to get so sentimental. My Mom and I talked a lot about a lot of things today. She even grilled me about sex. She told me to be nice to you, patient with you because she knows we don't want to get pregnant. I told her that everything about "us" was great and not to worry."

"My Mom and I had a talk today too, but it had to do with the cum stain on my bed. She said it proved we were screwing, she knew it had to run out of me. When I told her it ran out of my mouth she knew she had wandered into a place where she didn't belong and that she should have trusted me." I told Bill.

Bill put his head in his hands.

"God Carree, how can I ever look at your Mom again, knowing that?" Bill said with a chuckle.

"All will be fine," I said as I sat next to Bill on the bed and hugged him to me. I pulled him back onto the bed and did a little roll to end up having him on top of me.

"When are we going to be able to just make love at times like this?" I asked. "I want you inside of me so badly right now. You know, just spontaneous, like we are in the kind of lovey mood we are in right now. Thinking about us, thinking about the future."

"Maybe with a condom during your safe days after you finish your period, or is that bending too much? I know we're both anxious and could talk each other into anything. But, that seems like it would be more than 99 percent safe, don't you think?" Bill suggested and asked.

"You're probably right, but we've waited this long and if I ever GOT pregnant my Mom would think we have been lying all along. Lets stick with the original plan. Our parents trusted us enough to do this," I said pointing around to the room we shared. "If anything happened we would be persona non grata in both their eyes. Maybe after we get settled in Baltimore we can just tell them that we are cautiously having sex, or is it really any of their business then?" I wondered.

"It would truly be our own business then, completely." Bill said. "I suppose you are right to have to wait. I don't think either one of is WANT to wait."

"That's for sure, Bill." I said as I kissed him full on the lips grinding my hips to his. "I don't want to wait at all," I said, still anxious for loving - NOW. "Get inside me lover. Screw my little hole. I want you so bad. We don't have any plans for this afternoon, do we?"

"Well, if I did," Bill said, "I wouldn't now. Are you sure you want to do this Carree? I'm always so afraid of hurting you."

"Billy, if I didn't want it, I wouldn't suggest it. We should be OK without all the messy stuff. I just want you in me." I demanded.

Bill was a little reluctant at first, but once he sat back up and I reached down to rub the growing bulge in his pants, he was convinced. He reached out and took the bottom of my sweater top and began to pull it up. With my new short doo it went easily over my head, and I didn't have to worry about snags, like before. As soon as he saw my breasts he kissed my lips and pushed me back on the bed filling each hand with boob. He was so sexy. After a few light kisses he moved his lips to my nipples giving each gentle kisses just enough to sensitize the erectile tips. He sat back and reached for the snap on my skirt. I lifted my butt and he slid it off, leaving me only in my panty. I smiled as sexy as I could and turned around on my hands and knees showing him my butt. He ran his hands over my panties and then hooked his fingers in the side to pull them down. Once my pussy was uncovered he slid his hand between my legs and ran his finger between my lips. He trailed that finger right up to my butt hole and rubbed a little of the moistness around. He bent forward and ran his tongue over and over my anus. I could barely stand the sensation and had to slip to my hip to work my panties the rest of the way off. I wanted to give him more access. I knelt back up and he put his tongue back home leaving me wet. I felt a finger slide up my pussy and before I could catch my breath from that rush, I felt the flat of his thumb pressure at my rear. He was not wasting anytime.

"As soon as you think you want lube let me know baby, and I'll get you ready. You want it spontaneous, and here it is. If anything isn't right, just let me know." Bill said lustily. I didn't let him know that his thumb going in hurt like hell and burned, I asked for lube right then. We had just put everything away in the bath, so finding the KY was no problem. He was back in a flash. In just a few seconds I felt the cool rush of his coated thumb go back into me, but it was much better than before. He forced the length of his thumb up into me as his other hand busied itself on my clit.

"Oh, baby. Carree, I want to fuck you so bad. To make love to you, to be inside of you, I want you. Let me know when you want to try it." He whispered.

I was still trying to get accustomed to his intrusion, but I knew his penis, being that much bigger, was going to stretch me even more. I wanted it now.

"Try it now baby. Lube up that pretty penis and try me now." I said excitedly, even though I knew it would hurt some at first.

I heard him undo his belt and then his pants hit the floor.

"Oh Carree, my cock is so hard for you." He said as I looked back between my legs at his show.

He must have been full of lust because he began to rub KY over its length right away after he sheathed it with a condom. We hadn't prepped and I think he wanted protection in case I wasn't 100 per cent clean. Not a sexy thought, but a real one. He knelt up on the bed and re-inserted his thumb, this time sliding into me much easier. After a couple pistons with his thumb, it left me and I felt him run the head of his penis around my crease. When he centered it on my little hole, he pushed.

Good God, it hurt, but I pushed back to get him all the way in, past my little knot, and into me right away. A hot poker would have felt the same, but I hid my pain. Once he was in I reached back and grabbed his scrotum to be sure he didn't move. I wanted to push him out, but I knew the longer I could hold him in, the faster I would be accustomed to his size and the pain would ebb.

"Don't move baby, don't move, OK?" I hissed to him.

I put my head down and rested it on my hands. After a minute or so I instinctively rolled my butt a little and the movement felt good. I was ready to be screwed.

"Fuck me nice and slow, Billy. Take it easy and make it last." I asked him.

He began to move, ever so slightly within me. It didn't take long for the sensation of having something up my butt to turn into the sensation of being made love to. No doubt, the gliding effect of the KY jelly enhanced the feeling. So far, if this were the first time I was doing this, it would have been the last. But, I knew the end result would justify the discomfort I was feeling. Had I not wanted to be spontaneous and we had used the proper preparation, I would have no complaints.

I began to breathe in rhythm with his pushes at my core. Somewhere in the next minute or so I began to build toward an orgasm and all the thought of the pain and discomfort of his initial entry were gone.

"Oh my God, Billy. My sweet William! Fuck meeeee! Make love to me!" I began to cheer to him.

But, my cheers made him stop, as he bent and wrapped himself around my hands and knees position.

"I love you so much, Carree," he growled in my ear as his hands mauled my breasts. He then he pushed me forward to be flat on my stomach on the bed. He centered all his weight on his penis in my butt to move his knees to either side of me. He shifted his weight to his knees then and began to pump in and out of my flattened figure.

My first orgasm was building fast and I was losing my breath quickly. Suddenly I was without breath as it swept over me like a big hand crushing my body. I opened my mouth to exclaim my ecstasy and nothing came out. I was sure I was going to pass out when suddenly Bill lifted his weight from me as he knelt back, in turn pulling almost all the way from my anal pocket. That action forced me to inhale quickly to have enough breath to shriek and exclaim my orgasm.

"Breathe with me Carree, don't pass out," Bill cried out as he slapped his hand hard across the side of my ass cheek. It was not a violent slap, but one whose purpose was to right my thought process. He knew I could just orgasm and pass out from not breathing, but the sting of his hand filled me with an instant rage that quickly filled my lungs. That sweet breath fueled my next wave of pleasure and calmed that rage. I knew and my instinct knew that Bill would never strike me in anger. The sting of his hand only fixed my focus as I came again and again, feeding each wave with long and short breaths.

I could barely see how I could have one more orgasm. My throat burned from the hard growls and shrieks I made. My hips and stomach muscles cramped from seeming to draw each wave from me. Suddenly I felt my clit seem to bulb out and then a long squirt of my ejaculate went into the bed.

"ArghhhhhhhhEEEEEEE" was all I could manage make come out of my mouth as that hot hard orgasm hit. Finally I was able to reach back and put a hand to Bills back to try to get him to stop. He took the hint and laid atop me with his mouth next to me ear.

"Can't take anymore? Do you want me out?" he asked breathlessly.

"No!" I managed to say as I puffed like a sprinter. "Just stay still." I added.

Bill stayed deep within me but didn't move. In a few moments I gathered my self and senses to speak.

"There, I think I'm calmed down. Just pump me nice and slow Billy." I said as he tried to fulfill my wishes.

Even nice and slow brought me to orgasm too fast, which would have been OK if I didn't cum so hard, but I did. I felt my next orgasm building and I tried to nurse it, but when it crowned, I was holding my breath trying to muscle by it.

"No more Bill, No more," I said breathlessly as I tried to squirm from him. "I can't cum anymore, or my heart will explode, I swear."

He slid effortless from me leaving me feel empty. I felt cool air rush into my dilated bottom before I fisted it shut and tried to enjoy the end of the fucking I just got. I rolled into the fetal position holding myself tightly with my eyes closed as the last spasms and sensations left me. I was one long mild orgasm as I breathed.

I felt Bill pet my back and the side of my bottom asking me if I was OK. I was more than OK. I felt like the most loved woman in the world, cursed with being too orgasmic.

"I'm fine, I'm just riding the wave, Billy," I said.

Billy had become my pet name for Bill. I had used baby, sweetie, honey and all the standards, but Billy was pretty personal right now. I opened my eyes and saw Bill kneeling on the bed feeling the huge wet spot I had left. Our eyes met and I smiled sheepishly as if I could help my discharge. When I lowered my eyes in embarrassment I saw his hard-on still in a tight firm curl toward the ceiling.

"Peel that slimey, smelly thing off him, and I'll take care of that little problem for you." I said referring to his condom.

Bill looked down and grabbed the rolled base and pulled it up and off his penis. It was all slime alright, but no evidence of anything else, to my relief. I scooted over to where he knelt and took his cock in my hand. I looked up at him and said, "However you want me."

"Carree, I had you how I wanted you, it would have been great to finish that way, but I understand. Plus I don't like to cum inside a rubber. How do you want it?" Bill asked.

"You know I like to taste you Billy, but if you want to finish bareback in my butt, we can do that." I volunteered.

"No, I know I already hurt you there. Sit on the edge of the bed and I'll stand in front of you." He said.

"Are you sure? I'll do anything for you." I said.

"You already have, you're such a wonderful lover, Carree." Bill complimented me.

I scooted up and sat on the edge of the bed and Bill stood before me. I could see that his penis hurt from being swollen and engorged so long. I grabbed behind him and took each of his butt halves in my hand and brought him to my mouth. My warm mouth cavern going over his hurting dick made him sigh loudly. I chuckled a bit at my power to make him feel so good. I went up and down a couple times and then he brought his hand to his penis.

"Just hold the head in your mouth. Let me stroke it. I have to cum right away." He said as I relented his shaft and just held the head in my mouth. I worked my tongue around and over his head paying special attention to the sensitive underside V near the head. He only stroked a few times and I tasted his pre-cum and I barely had time to think about it when he moaned loudly and my mouth filled with his cream. One-two- three shots and I swallowed and then another two more before I just put my tongue over the head so I wouldn't choke if there were any more blasts. I swallowed 3 mouthfuls before I felt his hand go away and he sighed. If he were disappointed about not cumming in my butt, he was passed it already.

"Zzhiiiiiiiiiii-OH" he exclaimed, as he grabbed his cock in his hand to protect it from me. I slid forward off the bed to the floor and hugged his legs.

I was satisfied, and he was satisfied. We had waited almost 10 days with this promise to be alone and we wasted no time to get to our most intimate. I wanted to make love sometimes without all the hard prep that anal sex should really have. Just dropping your panties and doing it is not so easy back there. Today was as close as we ever came to that. Bill didn't know the whole truth of the pain I endured to do it this way today, and I wouldn't doing it again too soon either. Taking him in my bottom was not something we did on a regular basis. The fact that it had been just a month since the last time probably marked the shortest time between, except for once when we did it on consecutive days. We had vowed to make it special, and we had kept it that way. After doing it today, I was pretty sure it wouldn't happen again until summer. If I knew then how sore my butt hole was going to be the next morning, I would have signed off before we started, even though it was my idea, especially the spontaneous, spur of the moment part.

We didn't leave our room the rest of the night. We stayed close to each other, kissed a lot, and necked a lot too. Around 7 o'clock we had a pizza delivered and ate it with a bottle of champagne Bill had brought with him. After a schmaltzy HBO movie we retired to bed, but I wanted to shower, still feeling a little "slippery" between the cheeks. Bill ended up coming into the shower with me and later we sixty-nined on the bed, falling asleep in each other's arms. Except for the sore butt I had, every couple in love should have multitudes of days like this. It was a private "us" day that I will never forget. When I think of it now I miss him even more... But appreciate the time I had with him more... what if this day never happened and I DIDN'T have this memory.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.