Carree Loves Billy: Carree Sets the Date - Cover

Carree Loves Billy: Carree Sets the Date

Copyright© 2002 by Carree Wilson

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The Carree Loves Billy story continues with her erotic tales of love and unbridled lust. The author tries to tell the reader her erotic story around her real life experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   True Story   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

The first of the Fleet bottles brought more results than usual and I began to worry that maybe I wasn't as ready to open this road as I thought. But I was able to retain the second bottle, some 15 minutes later, for a long time with little result. It gave me a confidence that we might have a real positive experience tonight.

We had spent the waiting time in the shower cleaning ourselves for each other. We figured this was ideal for having a sexless shower, so we could save ourselves for the bedroom.

I wanted to wait a few minutes to be sure to purge a bit more of the enema fluid. I had read that the "sigmoid pocket" held a reserve that could show up if you waited long afterward for sex. After I threw Bill out of the bathroom I inverted myself and got that second little urge and took care of it. Then I stepped back into the shower to rinse and clean myself.

Bill had left me his robe to be warm upon leaving the shower and I donned it knowing I could look so much better in my own, if had brought it. Still I made the most of it trying to look sexy, I let it plunge to my waist, at the tie, and it wasn't too long. I went to his room where he was lying with a towel around himself reading, of course. I struck a pose in the doorway and cleared my throat.

"Oh man, I never looked so good in that robe." Were all the words he could muster.

He smiled and put down his magazine and knelt up on the bed motioning me to him with a crooked finger. I answered his beck by coming to meet his lips, but his strong arms pulled me down on the bed and he parted my robe in one move. He shifted till he knelt between my legs and began a shower of kisses, licks and caresses from my forehead to my belly button, that had me breathing heavy in anticipation in no time. Bill sat back on his haunches and grabbed a body pillow on his bed and doubled it over. He lifted my legs to his shoulders and pushed me back to where I almost thought I would flip, then let me down onto the doubled pillow. It was apparent he wanted my 2 pleasure orifices to be easy to access. He began to rain kisses on my upturned butt cheeks and eventually worked his way to that little strip of skin between my holes. I wasn't sure where he would go next and that was part of his tease. He snaked his tongue up my shaved slit and began to devour my lips but gave then up as my clit sort of popped up for him. He sucked it almost like a little dick.

I pushed the air from my lungs as a rush hit me, and then redoubled as two of his long fingers sunk into my pussy. I was on the verge of cumming already and he was just beginning to find my G-spot.

I was about to go over the edge when his tongue left my clit and swirled at my exposed butt hole. He seemed to suck at it and put his tongue in it at once. Whatever he did, it felt great! Unfortunately it didn't last long enough because he was back at my clit in a flash and I was going over the top. I was just losing my breath and humping breaths when he removed his tongue and slid his thumb in its place on my clit. He sat back to watch me orgasm while he busied his other hand. As my orgasm began to subside he brought his mouth to my pussy again but his other hand had a finger snaking up my butt. While he massaged my clit with his tongue his index finger went up my butt twice and then disappeared only to be replaced by his long middle finger. He sawed it over and over again into me and as I began to come from his tongue. Then, that long finger began to fade from me. Suddenly it, along with his index finger pinched together pushed up into my ass. I lost all my breath and felt a surge of quick pain, but another vaginal orgasm was working and my g- spot was about to be heard from.

My orgasm was like a rolling pin up my chest as it pressed my breath from me. I felt my face turn red, then white as I clamored to stay conscious. A blast of fluid from my pussy finally caused me to draw hard and tight into my lungs. My orgasm had taken hold of me and I was a mere spectator as it gripped my chest again and I bore down to push another release from my pussy. I remember hearing the splash hit something, probably the side of Bills face or his chest as I shot my hand down to cover my pussy and pull any fingers out of it. I had to stop the assault on my clit or I was going to pass out.

I held my pussy full in my hand and realized the only thing Bill had going was 2 fingers up my ass and he was plunging them in and out of me. The intense concentration on my clit was stopped but still I felt my g-spot wavering like an exposed nerve in a cold breeze. An anal orgasm was going right through me and gripping my sexual being.

I don't know how long I was doing it but I was rotating my hips to his cadence and shaking my head from side to side with each thrust of his hand. When I closed my eyes I saw myself like a movie, taking the pleasure of his fingers within me. My breath kept catching in my throat, knowing that a gut wrenching spasm was near, but his fingers were no longer enough to reach the spot within me to draw that out. I needed his cock in my ass, up into my being. I was ready.

"Your cock Bill, your beautiful penis. Put it into me. Please let me feel you fill me. Feel the warmth of my heat inside me. Fuck me Bill, please fuck me." I said staccato to his hand thrusts into me.

I opened my eyes to see Bills other hand squeezing more KY onto his cock, setting down the tube and then stroking it all over himself. Then suddenly his pistoning finger stab stopped and he removed them from me. Tipped back as I was, I saw the whole of my slick pussy and just the red puffiness around my private little hole. He laid his slickened cock on the groove of my vagina and slid over it. Just a push downward with my finger or his would have sent it thrusting into me. The way the ridge of his rolled foreskin rode over my clit had me building a second simultaneous spasm.

"Inside, inside," I whispered to him and I am sure he thought of how nice it would be to sink into my pussy. I wouldn't have regretted one second of it if he did, but he let our vow to each other prevail.

He slid his cock back once again through the groove of my vulva, but dropped just out of my sight line and I felt it nudge to my butt hole.

One short, painful stroke put him about three inches inside of me. I thrust a hand out to stop further penetration as I turned my head to the side as if to keep the burning pain to myself. I waited for it to ebb, it didn't.

I stepped out of my crazed sexual state.

"Take it out Bill, it hurts like hell," I cried.

As always in this situation, Bill obeyed me right away. He knew I controlled it.

His penis no sooner had left me when his 2 fingers rolled together replaced it and he began sawing back and forth inside me again. This felt good still. The sudden widening by his penis of my hole was more than I could take at the time. He began to muscle a rotation with his overlapped digits, stretching me side to side as well as in and out. I closed my eyes and relaxed in the hard and soft pummel of my butt hole and big muscle being stretched.

I was about to tell Bill to try one more time when I felt his fingers leave me. I wanted to warn him to be careful and gentle in a second try when, with no perceptible pause, his cock went right into me where his fingers had just left. He slid quickly past my big muscle and stopped about 4 inches into me. His eyes looked to mine for approval and I just smiled. Maybe it was the angle before, maybe I was just not ready before, but this was it.

With my legs hanging back over my prone body it was hard to push back at him, but he got my message and pushed the rest of the way into me, his balls nestled in my crease. My eyes must have shown a shock to him as he sought my wordless approval. He wore a look of concern on his face, but my smile made him mirror that emotion back to me.

He was deep within me. We were one. He could now make love to me. He reached for and held my ankles as he started short thrusts into me. He quickened the pace and now my legs rested on his shoulders. Before I knew it he was pummeling me.

"FUCK me, FUCK me," my gravelly whisper matched his thrusts. Those thrusts got harder and he sought a fast orgasm as deep as he could reach within me. Without a second to think about it, an orgasm hit me, a seeming wave from deep inside me that rode across my pussy using my clit as its release point.

"Ohh ohh, Ewww, ewww," I gasped out and sucked in new breath to feed another orgasm and they came one after another, like 4 in a row.

The slap of his thighs against my cheeks sounded brutal, knowing he was in my ass, but the feeling was exquisite. I was at a state where I relished him being close, inside me, while orgasm after orgasm left me as I announced each with a grunt or holler. I was in a groove where I could have cum for hours it seemed, as long as they didn't get more intense. Then I felt him buck up and the cudgel within me rearing, swelling.

He was going to cum!!

Oh, Carree, I'm gonna cum, gonna cum! Take it, take it take it, take it," he said slamming at me.

Finally he had to stop, no longer able to withstand the pleasure of my bowels squeezing at him, my butt hole milking him. He stayed within me and took my right leg and swung over to the other shoulder with my left. I lifted a bit so he could remove the doubled body pillow under me, and he slid down to the sheets in a perfect spoon. He held me close, gripping my breasts tightly.

His voice cracked as he spoke. "God Carree, that was wonderful. We were truly one. Just awesome, awesome," he emphasized.

We lay wordless attached in our spoon until reality began to creep up.

"You have a towel here, right lover?" I asked. He reached for the towel he had wrapped around himself after his shower.

"Here, I'll snake it under us, when I pull out I'll like diaper you, OK?" he asked.

"Ohhh, do you have to take it out?" I asked wanting it to remain a part of me.

After placing the towel under us he thread himself from my hole. I felt a gush of cum run out as I struggled to keep it in me, but I had little control. He did diaper me and help me up to walk to the bathroom. He sat me on the john as he pulled the towel away. While I pushed out air and the remains of his cum, he ran warm water for a washcloth to wash his penis. Once rinsed, he took another cloth and lathered it with soap and washed it again. I knew why he wanted it so clean. I was going to take him in my mouth. It had become ritual after each time with anal sex. I love to suck him, and doing so before butt sex wasn't necessary to get him hard, and I was afraid to get him too close to orgasm. He had no problem rising up a second time, so I could get my fill, the joy I experienced from feeling him in my mouth.

In the small bathroom I reached to get some paper to dab myself, dry myself and he was turning to put the washcloths in the hamper. His penis passed in front of my face, and I caught the plum of it in my mouth, freezing Bill, most certainly catching him off guard.

He looked down and saw me with just head in my mouth and a smile on my face. I thought he would scold me and pull from my mouth and go into the bedroom and wait for me. Instead he readjusted his feet and stood there, I suppose, enjoying the fact the end of his penis was trapped in my mouth. He ran his fingers through my newly permed tresses and stroked my hair.

"God, that feels so good Carree," Bill said as he nudged a bit more of himself into my mouth.

I took it that this was how he wanted me, as un-Bill- like as it was. He was one to have me take charge and show him how I wanted it. This was participation oral sex for me, my pleasure, as much as he also enjoyed it.

I looked up and my eyes met his as I took as much as I could in my mouth. I was getting better at this, but again, deep throating, choking, was not my idea of pleasure. Our eyes stayed together as I bent back and forth ever so slightly to stroke him with my mouth sucking at him. The velvet smooth of his penis head over my tongue made my vagina squishy, that's how sexy this made me feel. Uncharacteristically I reached down a couple fingers to massage my clit, taking advantage of the wetness my actions caused. I began to get a faint taste of his pre-cum just as he began to push at my face a little. Within moments I was stationary, and he was providing the friction.

Bill was fucking my mouth in nice strokes timed with my sucking and swallowing. I wasn't too worried that he would thrust too hard as he came, he was always aware of that fear of mine. Still, instinctively, when I was sure his orgasm was imminent I raised the palm of my left hand to the flat just above his genitals.

"Oh Carree, here's your cum, I'm gonna cum, it's cumming, cumming," he said as his eyes left mine and tipped toward the ceiling.

I hummed a sound of disappointment as his eyes left mine and he must have picked up what I wanted; to keep eye contact throughout orgasm. When he re-connected eye contact I smiled a little around his cock, just as the first volley of cum crossed my tongue. The second shot was huge and I swallowed fast, but anything else he had to offer just oozed out. Our eyes glued to each other, me reading his ecstasy, he reading my satisfaction. It was a loving experience. He smiled down at me, and I back at him just as I was about to suck the last dribbles from him. I sucked all the way up to the head then gave the underside a snake-like lick.

"You're amazing. You're so good to me. Where did you learn to love me so, and be so naughty?" he said rhetorically, but I had an answer.

"From you, lover, everything just comes from our love. We are me and you are we. Everything we do is us." I answered him.

It was true. Nothing we did ever came to a real question. It was all making love. There was no point where I did anything, or put up with something, to get something in return. Every act was of itself, and we loved giving each other pleasure. I thought of Megan and Jimmy and how they had so much further to go, so much trust to assume.

I went to stand up and hug Bill and he put a hand to my shoulder.

"Wait, I saw something here you might like," he said as he pulled a vanity drawer open. He handed me sample packets of baby wipes. "These may be a little easier on your cute little butt, I know you like them and I see them here every time I reach in there for floss."

I then remembered the reason I was sitting on the john, to clean up and let Bills cum run out of me, as well as let loose of the air he pumped me full of. I opened the packet of wipes and Bill let me have my privacy. My little hiney was sore, but it didn't feel puffy so I was no worse for the wear that Bill gave it today. This was definitely one of the best days of lovemaking we had ever had. Maybe my little talk with Megan had convinced me as well that our love was something special, and I needed to prove it.

That night we made Bills bed up and cleaned the house and retired to the study loft over the garage. Bill built a nice fire to warm the place. We sat on the floor in front of the stove and talked about getting back to class and how we might not see each other until the Christmas break, but that was only 3 Sundays away. We held each other and reveled in our last night alone together. My Mom and Dad had a big breakfast planned for us after church, we promised to go to 9:00 o'clock Mass with them. We would then wait until the Wilson's came home early Sunday to leave for school.

We held each other tight talking of our plans for the next few years in Baltimore and the beginning of our life together. We laughed and cried and giggled with anticipation. Finally we fell asleep on the floor, and woke a few hours later cold with the fire down to embers. Bill knelt up and loaded the cradle with more logs and, after it began to spark, he held out a hand to help me up and bring me to bed on the slouch couch. We stood and kissed and ended up slinking to the floor and having a sixty-nine in front of the fire. We got to the couch exhausted about two-thirty, knowing the alarm would go off in 5 hours, and fell right asleep exhausted from our loving.

We made the Mass on time, had a great breakfast and even had time to let Bill read the papers. We got back to Wilson's by noon just as they got back from Vermont. We visited with Mom and Dad Wilson for an hour or so and were on our way. I was back in my dorm by 4 o'clock and Bill called me from his just before 5. Our long Thanksgiving Holiday weekend was over. Three nights of sleeping with my lover had me bright and confident. In a mere 7 months we would be living together as we would the rest of our lives. Although we, ourselves, felt no great rush to be married, our parents would bring the subject up a lot over the coming Holidays. We decided that setting a date would appease them and stop a lot of the questions. My commitment to Baltimore and Arens and Ponds was 2 years. If I really felt at any time during that span, that this was the job I wanted, we would get married right away. However, Bill and I discussed the possibility of me being more of an independent contractor, setting my own pace once I was established. Then, having a family could be done at our leisure and I could pace my work to fit my schedule as Mrs. Bill Wilson. Life's canvas had finally been set before us and we had to decide how to paint it. Would we simply fill in the numbers, or paint an abstract.

My lips were still moist with Bills goodbye kiss when I heard a noise from Henny's room. The dorm did not seem to have the "occupied" feel yet for me to think that Henny or Maria had returned from their long weekends yet. Usually there would be fresh goodies from home on the counter, or local newspapers from home, or even an unpacked box or suitcase around. Something was not right. I contemplated how to handle the situation when common sense took hold of me. I grabbed my phone and exited the building as fast as I could and punched in my speed dial code for campus security.

"Campus Eye," a voice quickly answered.

Our on campus 911 was 393 or EYE. It was for locally handled emergencies, or for a quick decision whether 911 was needed.

"Umm, Hi EYE. I just got to my dorm from the long weekend and I think I heard a noise in one of our rooms and I don't think any of my roommates are back. We've lived together 4 years and something doesn't feel right. I mean, I think I know what's normal, and this seems different." I nervously stammered into the phone.

"Did you call out?" the EYE voice asked.

"No. I hope this isn't a false alarm. But I have a bad feeling. I know you guys are busy and... " I began before he cut me off.

"Don't sweat it Miss. We aren't busy at all and I am about to make a pass of the dorm areas anyway. I show you in Suite 1 of Hall Hall, correct?" he asked.

"Correct. What should I do?" I asked.

"Keep your distance, but try not to let the dorm out of your sight. Keep all entrance and exit locations in your sight if you can till we get here. I'm Patrolman Powers." He said as he clicked off.

I sat back and kept a distance outside and hoped I didn't do something stupid here. I envisioned 2 campus cops bursting in on Henny and Nick having sex. But, after Maria's rape, and Henny and Nicks revenge, I always felt a little wary if I knew I was alone.

The Campus Eye car pulled with Patrolman Powers. He drove right up the walkway, and another car pulled toward the back of the building. I identified myself and told him the story about just feeling everything was not right. He radioed to the other campus cop and the descended upon our dorm. The other cop watched Powers go in while keeping an eye on the windows looking for an egresser.

I heard a shout from inside and the other patrolman spoke into his radio and then started walking to me.

"He's got someone, a female." The other cop said to me as I identified him as Patrolman Howard from his badge. "Let's go in and see if you can identify her."

We walked into the dorm and heard Powers calling for a matron to assist transfer to local police when I saw who the intruder was.

"Megan!" I shouted. "What are you doing here?"

"It's a long story Carree. Please explain to the policeman that I'm not a robber or something," Meg said.

I did just that and explained that I had given Megan a key, but never expected her to show up anytime soon. I let them know that all was fine and apologized profusely to the Patrolmen.

"No problem, Miss, ahh Kasc" He said checking his incident form. "We weren't busy anyway. We get a lot of calls like this during the year. It happens, but it's usually an old boyfriend." He said smiling.

The 2 cops took off leaving 2 embarrassed girls in the dorm. I had questions to ask Meg. I really had not given her a key, but didn't want to have her arrested for breaking in.

"Megan, what the FUCK, is going on?" I asked.

She burst into tears and reached out to hug me.

"It's the whole goddamn Jimmy thing, Care. I had to leave town and get away. I got in through the window of that room I was in. I thought it was yours, but it was dark. I've been here since about 4 a.m. this morning. I'm sorry I came up here to bother you, I just felt like I had nowhere to turn. I need to talk to you."

Megan had me totally freaked out. I could not rationalize her motivation to do such a thing when I was so easily accessible.

"The Police are looking for Jimmy, everybody's looking for Jimmy. They have his Mom in protective custody and I'm supposed to be the same, but I took off. His Mom knows I'm safe. You won't believe this whole thing. I went after I saw you to confront Jimmy on a lot of things. As I went I started thinking about a lot of the things you said and I began to realize that WE WERE beginning to get the way you and Bill are. But, somewhere along the line I began to notice he was putting up some walls. He used to break me down a bit, you know about being casual about being nude in front of him and stuff, and he was being cool about the sexual arrangements and like..."

"STOP!" I interrupted. "What does this have to do with Jimmy being wanted by the Police? Megan, get a hold of yourself and fill in some blanks here for me." I said, disturbed.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I am sooo confused. Let me sit and calm down." She said.

"After I spoke with you I went to see Jimmy, but decided to stop and talk to his mother first. When I began to tell her about my being reluctant to move in with Jimmy because I thought he was changing in some ways. His Mom and I are pretty close and she always thought moving in together was a good idea before marriage, and she knew I planned to. It was then she laid a bomb on me. She has known for a while that the drugs Jimmy took after his accident could be a problem down the line. They could cause a personality change. One of the signs of this change was a turning into ones self, but to have a need to be glad handed by the ones he loved. Losing trust in loved ones may cause violent behavior. This was to facilitate pushing away the loved ones so he can be of himself, in himself. Pretty freaky stuff huh? As she spoke I told her that a lot of this was going on already. I'm pretty frank with her about sex and stuff and she kind of knows what was going on with us. She had to know some things for his doctors and shrinks. Obviously I really trust her. Anyway, she thought it was time to bring in a doctor to see Jimmy and maybe go away to a place where they could get him straightened out. I guess these personality blips have varying degrees of seriousness, but are common with people who have had the bombardment of drugs he had to get his body to survive his accident. As we were talking, Jimmy walked into the room and said he heard everything we said and he started calling us names, threatening us, and then left saying no one was going to take him away, he was fine, he would deal with us later. Obviously we freaked out and called the Doctor, who called the Police and everything. The cops got there right away and tried to establish if he had any weapons, but he didn't, to the best of our knowledge. While the Police were there Jimmy called. He was like a different person talking to me, saying he wanted to go out for wings and pizza after the movie that night. I was a little confused to say the least. His mother took the phone from me and demanded he come right home. Well, his personality turned on a dime right there and he called her names saying he was going to "get" us. Just as he hung up on us his shrink showed up and we all had a long talk with him and the Police and they decided to protect his Mom and me. The Doctor was adamant that he would not harm himself, which is what I was afraid of. Soon 2 female cops showed up and said they would stay with us and the house would be under surveillance.

I freaked out and bolted in the middle of the night. I knew how to sneak in and out of Jimmy's house undetected. So, here I am. I called them to let them know I was OK. Everyone bawled me out, but I had to leave. I'm supposed to call back every hour or so to see what the story is, if they caught him. He's not really wanted, they want to protect him from doing something that he really doesn't want to do. As long as his personality changes from nice Jimmy to freaky Jimmy, he's bound to show up anywhere. Carree, I am so scared!"

"You better tell them where you are Meg, your parents and friends, plus Jimmy's family must be nuts worrying about you!" I scolded her.

"I'll tell them I'm OK, but I won't say where I am. I'm not really afraid of Jimmy; I'm more worried about him. The shrink assured me that with a minimum amount of therapy and work, he would be back to normal with no side effects. The key is to get him off the streets before he does something to get himself in trouble." Meg explained.

I handed Meg the phone and told her to dial home. I hesitated and dialed the number myself; just to be sure she really dialed home. I heard Megs Mom answer frantically and I handed Meg the phone.

"I'm safe and I'm OK Mom. I'm sorry I left, but I had to get away." Meg again said apologetically.

Her face then lit up and she smiled, covered the receiver to tell me the news. "They've found him, and he's OK. He was taking a bus to the hospital in Boston. He knew he had to get better." Meg said.

Meg continued talking with her Mom and tied up loose ends with her. It seems Jimmy was aware he had to get help and knew Boston was where he got the most help before. He asked for Meg over and over and told Mrs. Parker to tell her he was sorry. Megs Mom said the psychiatrist said that showed he was not that deluded. He knew he had done some rotten things to Meg, plus he was anxious to be helped. It sounded like a crisis had been averted for Meg. Her sister Terry was on her way up to get her so she wouldn't have to take a bus back home Monday morning. This was going to make a late night for me and washed any plans of an 8-hour sleep to start classes after the Holiday.

While Meg waited for Terry to show she finally got a chance to meet Henny and Maria. In typical Henny fashion, Henny through Megan off right away with her first words to me.

"Ooooee, Carree! Great whore hair! That'll get you picked up in some of best biker bars in the country!" Henny said in front of a mortified Meg.

All I could do was laugh as I tried to explain to Meg how to take Henny. If Henny thought for a second that any of her caustic comments were bothering you, she heaped them on even more. Maria tried to buffer Henny for Meg the rest of the night while we waited for Terry to get here. Eventually Meg caught on to Henny and before the end of the night we were all getting on famously with Hen admitting to Meg that the perm she gave me pretty awesome. It just required too much maintenance for her (and my) tastes.

Meg and Jimmy would eventually get it all together, but not until Jimmy spent 55 days "away", and then another few months in therapy. Jimmy and his illness spawned all Meg's "privacy" issues, and "opening up" issues. Meg admitted to me later that she knew she wasn't always like that, but had been brainwashed by his phobias. I really have to give her a lot of credit for sticking with Jimmy after all the crap he had given her over the years. Once all the problems he had with his own confidence, and then the results of medication effects, he turned out to be a great guy and partner for Megan.

The 3 weeks leading up to our Christmas vacation was a slow and arduous one. Bill and I never got together except for a little phone sex dirty talk. Getting ready for exams and filling course requirements. (Both Bill and I had extra credit work due for our upcoming jobs to assure class placement) This was probably the last time we would have to be this meticulous about our school studies. If there were anything that would draw a question mark over our job commitments, it would have turned up by mid-terms. We only need fill credit requirements from here out, and that was a given at this point. Time, Inc. was somewhat pressuring Bill into at least "looking into" continuing his education at Stanford on their dime. The writer Bill went away with last year apparently was pushing Mr. Wilkens into bugging Bill about this. Bill Wilson was not easily prodded into something he was not really into. He thought Stanford was too liberal for him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.