Female Anatomy Class - Cover

Female Anatomy Class

Copyright© 2002 by Nghtarcher

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Penny is a student at Barrett University. She was doing poorly in most of her subjects, and was recently caught after curfew, drunk on the campus grounds. The school decided to expel her. The meeting with the Dean Kenneth Richards to appeal against the decision leads to the most humiliating moments of her life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Humiliation   School  

After recording the degraded young woman's temperature, Dean Richards determined that it was time for a recess. The class had been working with the girl for over an hour now, and in accordance with his usual lecturing procedures, he was stopping for fifteen minutes to let his students absorb everything he'd discussed during the first half. He needed some time to set up for the next segment of Miss Penny Yoder's examination, and besides, his boys looked like they needed a few moments to cool down.

The next part of the unlucky girl's examination would leave absolutely nothing left to the imagination. It was certain to put the students into euphoric bliss, and was certain to upset and humiliate Penny to an ultimate extreme. He was impressed so far by her ability to cope with the procedures. She hadn't shed a single tear. That was likely to change as the entire class was moments away from exploring her most private, intimate feminine parts. Penny opted to remain in the classroom during the break. The others went to the rest room or drank from the fountain. She quickly put her clothes back on- pretending to believe that the examination was finished. Richards strode toward her with a few of the younger students- all carrying boxes. She looked away from him disrespectfully as she buttoned her blouse back up.

Richards was smirking upon seeing her dressed again. What's the point, Sweetie? He thought in his dirty mind. You're going to be naked with your legs spread in a few minutes. "We're going to need a few moments, Miss Yoder," he said authoritatively. "Why don't you go get a drink, relax and take a short walk. We'll be resuming in another ten minutes or so."

She nodded, put her feet into her shoes, and walked out of the room past the students in the hall who became silent as she approached. No doubt they were discussing her. It was if they were suppressing laughter as she walked by. The younger ones, made her feel especially uneasy. Their eyes seemed to grow wide with excitement while she was up there baring herself- just like immature little boys! They had no place being in the room. It was all part of Richards' punishment, of course.

The "crew" was busy setting up for the grand finale. The cold-looking, stainless steel stirrups were clamped to the side of the table securely, and Richards showed the helpers how the device worked. The obsolete German model was a bit unusual. It was shaped like a "V" that rose vertically into the air, with the two armatures ending with ankle stirrups on top. The bottom of the "V" went to a gear box that had a large knob that adjusted the angle between the arms. A stainless steel surface extended out from the table where the patient's tush would be seated. The position assumed was hips forward, knees bent, and ankles in place. Once the helpless girl's ankles were secured, the knob could be turned to spread her legs to any desired degree. Richards showed the stirrups spreading to three quarters of the maximum angle, and the young men's hearts raced- imagining the view they would soon be getting.

Richards pushed a cart over to the table and began setting up the micro-video camera. The expensive instrument resembled a tiny flashlight with a slim, collapsible, car antennae-like telescoping handle, which was linked to a high-resolution monitor by a flexible cord. The computer monitor-sized screen was put up on the cart and the cables were all put into place. Richards turned the screen on, and as he pointed the thin wand at his hand the image of his fingers on the screen became visible. After a few adjustments everything was in working order. He even learned to use the magnification function which made the folds in his palms and ridges on his fingers crystal clear.

Richards opened a sterilized tray that held a few other tools specific to the field of gynecology. He took special interest in the outdated, translucent glass speculum. The funnel-shaped instrument spread the patient's labia allowing her to be viewed internally, without obstructing the view of her in any way. The heat cured glass was unbreakable, yet there was something unnatural about putting glass anywhere near that body part. Penny walked back into the room and nearly fell over upon seeing the new instruments. She put her hand over her mouth and walked right up to Richards. "Sir, if all of this... Is what I think it is... ?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.