Female Anatomy Class - Cover

Female Anatomy Class

Copyright© 2002 by Nghtarcher

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Penny is a student at Barrett University. She was doing poorly in most of her subjects, and was recently caught after curfew, drunk on the campus grounds. The school decided to expel her. The meeting with the Dean Kenneth Richards to appeal against the decision leads to the most humiliating moments of her life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Humiliation   School  

Penny was sitting on the examination table wearing only her white cotton bra and panties. She had not said a word since they had started, nor had she even made eye contact with any of the medical students in the classroom. Her pretty, bare feet hung down a few inches above the floor as she crossed and uncrossed her ankles.

The young men looked at her as if they were studying her with professional interest. Dale was analyzing her young, beautiful breasts which were turning him on immensely. She isn't busty, he thought, but you definitely wouldn't call her flat-chested either. She has classic teenager tits, very perky and most likely "B" cups.

Raymond was about to speak when there was a knock at the door. Edward unlocked and opened it to see Dean Richards standing in the hall with more students. Each one carried packages of all different sizes and shapes.

Holy shit! Penny's privacy was being invaded by yet another band of young men with over-active hormones. These guys were even younger- most likely underclassmen- possibly not even med. school guys. For Christ's sake, was Richards selling tickets? There were eight of them and they had a great deal of trouble acting casual upon seeing her on the table partially undressed. The packages they fumbled with were making her very uneasy.

Richards looked across the room at Penny as she fired a stare back at him which was icy and unfriendly. "How are things going, Mr. Whitemeyer?"

Raymond responded like he was prepping someone for surgery. "Sir, the patient has had her basic vitals checked, and we were about to record her height and weight-since she has very recently- uh, stripped down."

Richards seemed to enjoy seeing her intimidated up in the front of the room, but what he had in the boxes was going to really get an infuriated reaction out of his little, helpless "patient".

The ultimate treat for his students had just flown in from a university in Germany and delivered to the school second day air. He had to make a few phone calls, but the resourceful pervert managed to find some rather old and out-dated gynecologists' equipment. He opened the box which contained a set of special collapsible stirrups- that would easily mount onto his examination table. In the other boxes was an assortment of sterilized equipment designed specifically to spread, poke, and prod the female anatomy! He even had some downright weird stuff like flexible micro- video cameras linked to high-resolution monitors- like the type used for orthoscopic surgery, but these could travel inside any orifice. This stuff was outdated and the instructions were all written in German. It had all been donated to the college's medical department. Fortunately, Richards knew one of the instructors there from his military days.

Along with his high tech equipment, he made sure to bring a heavy supply of latex examination gloves which he intended to "share with the rest of the class". Oh yes, everyone was going to get a turn examining this pretty little lady!

Richards moved toward the back of the room with the packages, and encouraged Raymond to continue. The younger students took seats watching the spectacle. Penny scooted off the table, adjusted her panties in the back and was led around to the other side of the table to the scale. She stood up on it and straightened herself as Raymond got an opportunity to look at her from behind. Oh man, what a rear! She weighed in at 118 lbs, and stood 5 feet, six inches tall.

Richards came forward and announced, "Gentlemen, let's keep in mind that the point of these projects is to get experience- first hand, practical experience. I want you all to come up to the front so you can see better. And secondly, I want to make sure that each of you gets a chance to perform a segment of Penny's examination today."

The young men advanced toward the shy freshman girl, and created a solid, circular wall of surging hormones around her. Much to Penny's displeasure, they stood very close- all within arms' distance. Her eyes widened involuntarily.

Dean Richards was getting aroused now. It was time to start into the intimate areas of her body. He pondered the situation. We'll start off easy- let's see those nice, firm, girlish tits of yours, Penny. Mmm, hmm! How I waited for this!

Richards looked right into Penny's eyes. She looked up blankly with a face that pleaded for a break. Her eyes were saying: Let me go home, Richards. Come on, I've had enough, damn it! She was beginning to show signs of discomfort and embarrassment. The punishment was only about to begin thought the sinister dean.

There was some tension in the room. Richards smiled. "Let's remember our manners gentlemen. Is that understood?"

There was a resounding, "Yes, Sir!"

"Very well." Richards sighed. "Miss Yoder, I'll be stepping in for a moment. I hope that you're not feeling bashful today. I promise, in time these meetings will become easier for you. The novelty will eventually wear off once the men begin to get accustomed to working with an attractive young woman. Until then, you'll just have to bear with the awkwardness. At this time we're going to perform a few basic breast examination techniques- I'll need you to unhook your bra strap in the back, and lie face up on the cushion with your shoulders up here, and your hands at your sides."

Penny almost fainted. Was he serious? She was unable to control herself, "Sir- Are you really going to make me... show myself, right here? In front of all of these men?" she asked in a hushed, insulted whisper.

Her worst fears were becoming real! She took a long, deep, audible breath as she faced Richards with wide eyes. Richards smirked and nodded with a serious expression. How could he make her do this in front of a room full boys? She looked down at the floor for a moment in disbelief unable to move if she wanted.

Richards asked, "Miss Yoder, is there a problem? I'm sure that you don't need me to remind you of our arrangement. Do you?" "No, Sir," she replied faintly.

After a moment of collecting herself, she realized that stalling would only bring more attention to herself. Her facial expressions looked like a deer trapped in front of a spotlight. With all of her will, she managed to unclasp her bra and separate the straps in the back. She held the cups against her soft flesh for dear life, making sure that the shoulder straps kept everything in place. Carefully, she moved her body into position on the sheet of sanitary paper laid out for her. Her back straps hung down the sides of the table, and her little feet stuck out just a bit off the end of the examination table. Richards began scrubbing his hands in the sink, which meant that there would be contact between him and the patient soon.

She looked so cute as she stared up at the lights, wishing she was elsewhere, with an embarrassed expression. Her bra still covered her perky, teenaged breasts which pointed straight up, but the unfastened material could easily be slid off by Richards with a single hand. She knew that her breasts were about to be unveiled and touched while the boys watched- the thought was mortifying. This whole experience couldn't really be happening! They were surely staring and fantasizing at her expense! Richards loomed over Penny like a predator. "We'll begin first with a visual examination, gentlemen."

The boys eyes widened as Richards hands slowly pushed her shoulder straps down to her elbows. He took one last look at her, and continued- as if opening a very delicately wrapped present. He gently touched the fabric covering her breasts and brought the cups up very, very slowly. Penny could hear the silent cheering going on inside the boys' juvenile heads!

He took in the sight of the girl gradually, inching the fabric off her mounds, teasing the boys and himself, until at last, her marvelous nipples were visible. They were the perfect pinkish- brown color and stood up directly in the center of her tits. Her shape and size was absolutely marvelous!

Richards spied her lovely, nickel-sized nipples. Ahh, nothing like a teenager's breasts! A bit small, but so beautiful! He took hold of the back straps carefully, and started moving her bra down the length of her arms- making it dismally clear to Penny that her bra would be coming all of the way off. Reluctantly, Penny raised her arms a bit, and allowed Richards to slide her bra off completely.

As she lay topless, she blushed uncontrollably, and nearly covered her bare chest instinctively. Instead, she kept in control with her arms at her sides. Her only direction to look to evade the stares was straight up at the fluorescent lights. It was so darn bright in the room. Her half nude body was flooded with abundant light putting her on display in a manner which allowed every pore to be viewed.

"All right, Penny," Richards said, "I want you to put your hands behind your head and try to relax."

She moved her arms under her head which made her chest wiggle a bit, and pushed her boobs higher up off the table. She looked defenseless now that her arms were behind her, and her chest was totally unobstructed. She rolled her eyes in disgust, and made a sarcastic half-smirk. This is unbelievable, she thought. He's really turning this into a show, isn't he?

For many of the younger men in the room, this was their first naked female body part they'd ever seen up close. A few were so aroused and fully erect already, they feared that they would soak their underpants! Dale was the breast man in the group and one of the five lucky members of the original group. He was loving this! Oh, how he wanted to fondle Penny's beautiful tits! He made sure to look interested in Richards words. "Gentlemen," the instructor said looking at Penny as if continuing, but he suddenly stopped- distracted by a thought, "For once, you all may be capable of paying attention!" he said which was his way of saying that he thought Penny's tits were extremely pleasing to the eye.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.