Holiday with Mum
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2002 by davedax

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - a cheated wife takes her teenage son on holiday in place of her husband. slow to start but i can see a lot of possibilities if the feedback is good (as usual)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   Swinging   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was hardly the time nor the place for eroticism but sitting between my mother and my aunt, two of the most highly sexed women any man could wish to meet was turning me on far more than I would have ever imagined.

Their perfume filled my nostrils, arousing me, a thigh pressed against each of mine, the gentle pressure of two hardly noticeable suspender buttons reminded me of what they were wearing beneath their black suits.

I'd watched them dressing in their tight black corsets, flimsy black bras and sat quietly as they picked out identical black panties, mums from her suitcase and Sarah's from her drawer, they'd giggled at the look on my face as I shook my head in amazement.

"I don't suppose you were anywhere near each other when you bought them, were you?"

"Uh, uh" they chorused,

"Glasgow and London?"

"Yup" came from Sarah,

"How did you guess?" from mum,

Their freshly shaven mounds were brushed with my breath as I pulled each pair of panties up over their thighs and gently fussed over them, making sure they cupped each beautiful, pouting pair of sex lips sensuously, before watching them pull their skirts up, hiding their secrets from everyone but me and each other!

During every prayer, they reached across me to hold hands, I suggested quietly changing places with one or the other, but was met with a whispered "no" and they brought my own hand up to join theirs.

After we'd stood outside the church with Sarah while she thanked everyone for attending, I walked with them to where our car waited for us and motioned the driver to stay in his seat.

Each woman knew exactly what she was doing when I held the door open and watched her get in, each pair of legs parted invitingly, each black vee bulged out teasingly under the pressure of the sweet little cunt it caressed, and each pair of eyes smiled at me in a blatant invitation of the pleasures still to come!

As ever in Glasgow, the reception cum-wake went on for ever, I stayed in the background and watched in awe as a succession of very big men, very tough looking men took their turn in shaking her hand and paid their respects to a fellow hard man, some, if not all, had broken noses, a reminder perhaps of when they'd crossed him.

A few without doubt felt that he'd wronged them as with all gaffers and workers, but none would have done her the disservice of mentioning it, the grudge died with the man as far as they were concerned.

She introduced mum and me to every one of them and amazed me by knowing all their names, there were:- Shugs and wee Hughies, Big Wullies and countless men named Billy, a few Johns and Jackies and even a big yin but without the jaggy bunnet!

They spent money like it was going out of fashion and drank as if each drink was their last, I was utterly, utterly fascinated by these men, many of whom seemed to have misheard Sarah when she'd introduced me as Jamie

"See you Jimmy?" and a finger would jab at me, breaking only a couple of ribs in the process,

"You look after yon wee women, she's magic pal, fucking magic"

I agreed and thanked God for giving me strong sphincter muscles!

Towards the end of the night we were treated to rousing party songs much to the chagrin of the hotel management.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.